Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Skitz said:
Congrats Anupam!

There are lots of people on this forum who are silent readers who don't necessarily post and belong to different threads, I don't think it's fair to say what you did just because it's their first post! Let's try to be supportive of people and refrain from passing these sort of uncalled for judgements!
I always tried to help people
Your comments here doesn't seem to be something promissng but just of anger at me ...gonna stop it cz i was stopped helping very much here cz of some people like you even though i got a good heart

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Skitz said:
Congrats Anupam!

There are lots of people on this forum who are silent readers who don't necessarily post and belong to different threads, I don't think it's fair to say what you did just because it's their first post! Let's try to be supportive of people and refrain from passing these sort of uncalled for judgements!
The moment i got ppr i got 10 negative ratings and a few people were mad at me on this thread even though all mr and my wife did praying and helping
People like u need to be nice to others

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
johnybegood said:
The moment i got ppr i got 10 negative ratings and a few people were mad at me on this thread even though all mr and my wife did praying and helping
People like u need to be nice to others
Can you tell us what you maybe did differently to get approved so quickly? That's what would be helpful for future people.

In our case, we applied for my husband in January, Case Processing Ctr received it 15 January. NDVO received his application on 21 March (before you even applied at all, I already had my sponsor approval). Since then, since 21 March when NDVO received his application, not a single thing has been done on the file. The status has been the exact same since that date.

What wold be helpful is if you can think of anything which expedited your file over many others, who in some cases applied months before you.

Was it completely family sponsorship spouse? Did she have also employment already secured? Were there any other mitigating circumstances which made your file necessary to process before thousands of others which were applied for way before yours? Like medical issues or hardships that you needed to be together? Etc.

In our case, we supplied every document we could think of to not only show validity of our marriage but also his character. So we sent along his schooling and degrees etc. His volunteer work we sent, many awards he received even international level awards. Etc. For validity of marriage I sent printouts from emails going back 2.5 years (the titles, not the actual emails which I feel are private but I sent the email list showing they were to him, and they could see the first lines), I sent phone call logs showing calls every single night, I sent chat logs, I sent my Indian Visas for the previous 3 years showing my going there, I sent my previous military leave passes showing his address (signed by military officials), plus for our wedding I showed the actual invitation, photos from the religious ceremony and the reception. Only his family could attend as my family cant afford that kind of trip and my Mom we would have paid for but her health is bad so she couldnt go. But I did have friends come from North America. I also sent a newspaper congratulations from the next day from the Youth Hostel association India that he volunteers with mentions both our names and that I am from Canada. I also sent a newspaper article I was in the previous year in Times India I was interviewed when I became the first turbaned Sikh woman in Canadian Navy. In that interview I had mentioned I was marrying an Amritdhari Singh from Kashmir, and that was national newspaper in India it was in print. So it definitely showed true intent. There should be no concern in CIC eyes.

However the problem is, nothing has even been started on our file. So what does NDVO need to see when a file first arrives in order to expedite the application? I mean, what was wrong with ours that we got put on the back shelf so to speak? It's now been 10 months with no update since 21 March when it first arrived in New Delhi. Like literally nothing has been done at all on our file.

sukhman88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront in April 2016
If spouse is in Canada on visitor visa and get PPR for PR, Can the passport be submitted at Ottawa visa office? Or do we need to go back to india?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
Can you tell us what you maybe did differently to get approved so quickly? That's what would be helpful for future people.

In our case, we applied for my husband in January, Case Processing Ctr received it 15 January. NDVO received his application on 21 March (before you even applied at all, I already had my sponsor approval). Since then, since 21 March when NDVO received his application, not a single thing has been done on the file. The status has been the exact same since that date.

What wold be helpful is if you can think of anything which expedited your file over many others, who in some cases applied months before you.

Was it completely family sponsorship spouse? Did she have also employment already secured? Were there any other mitigating circumstances which made your file necessary to process before thousands of others which were applied for way before yours? Like medical issues or hardships that you needed to be together? Etc.

In our case, we supplied every document we could think of to not only show validity of our marriage but also his character. So we sent along his schooling and degrees etc. His volunteer work we sent, many awards he received even international level awards. Etc. For validity of marriage I sent printouts from emails going back 2.5 years (the titles, not the actual emails which I feel are private but I sent the email list showing they were to him, and they could see the first lines), I sent phone call logs showing calls every single night, I sent chat logs, I sent my Indian Visas for the previous 3 years showing my going there, I sent my previous military leave passes showing his address (signed by military officials), plus for our wedding I showed the actual invitation, photos from the religious ceremony and the reception. Only his family could attend as my family cant afford that kind of trip and my Mom we would have paid for but her health is bad so she couldnt go. But I did have friends come from North America. I also sent a newspaper congratulations from the next day from the Youth Hostel association India that he volunteers with mentions both our names and that I am from Canada. I also sent a newspaper article I was in the previous year in Times India I was interviewed when I became the first turbaned Sikh woman in Canadian Navy. In that interview I had mentioned I was marrying an Amritdhari Singh from Kashmir, and that was national newspaper in India it was in print. So it definitely showed true intent. There should be no concern in CIC eyes.

However the problem is, nothing has even been started on our file. So what does NDVO need to see when a file first arrives in order to expedite the application? I mean, what was wrong with ours that we got put on the back shelf so to speak? It's now been 10 months with no update since 21 March when it first arrived in New Delhi. Like literally nothing has been done at all on our file.
In your case, I don't think it is a matter of what you haven't done, I think it may just be bad luck, I would encourage you to do a MP inquiry soon. That may or may not have an effect on your file, but it will get you Upto the date progress report. GCMS reports are usually 3 weeks behind. Beyond that there is not much that can be done. Just pray that your file is opened soon.. goodluck

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
sukhman88 said:
If spouse is in Canada on visitor visa and get PPR for PR, Can the passport be submitted at Ottawa visa office? Or do we need to go back to india?
You can submitt it to ottawa no need to go back .

patel12345

Sep 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2016
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-05-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
PREMEDICAL
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sukhman88 said:
You can submit your passport to Canada. You dont need to go back to India neither send to India.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
713 said:
@Anupan and johnny

Yes it does sound skeptical Johnny, you are right and not to sound discouraging. Because all those who applied even after may 4, they had their AOR from Delhi arrive sometime later in July which is shown in the NDVO excel sheet. Even May 3rd, AOR2 arrived June 29.

Perhaps Anupan meant to say April.
You did some research and yes that was exactly my observation was

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
HarkiranKaur said:

I would say it was only my wifes luck
I gave proof for everything in excess
Alll the proofs were put it in a different envelope and put a note what it meant to prove
Premarriage course from church all written communication from the church in canada and india
The letter stating from my work thst they happy to help us reunification
Proof of relationship. ...everything u think can prove ur relationship
I dont know explain in details everything u included

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
dumdumhogayamein said:
It worked, linking my application. City of birth was needed. Here are the details;
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress (Shouldnt this have been completed at the Sponsorship stage, seems like a redundant step to me :'()
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Blank
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time :-X
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Now from the looks of it, has there been cases where none of status changes above yet they call for PPR...feeling very optimistic here :p

Thanks for helping me out all....

18th April applicant similar status
:(

Made

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 10 2016
Nomination.....
SA:-May 20 2016
AOR Received.
Aor1 11 May 2016, Aor2 29 May 2016,
File Transfer...
Start to process May 27 2016
Med's Request
Hope not
Med's Done....
25 Oct 2015.re Sep 29 2016
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
KAVYA123 said:
You going to get background check in progress in next week, hoop .

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
KAVYA123 said:
Kavya dear....you will hear good news soon lol

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
Made said:
You going to get background check in progress in next week, hoop .

Thanks and hope for the best ..
your file status is updated in background check......as you are 10 april applicant...?

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...