12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
HarkiranKaur said:
We have now reached 9 full months (15 Jan application received date) and online status says eligibility in progress, medical passed and everything else is not started. It's been the exact same since NDVO got his application on 21 March. It's now been 7 months that his application has been in NDVO and looks like not a single thing has been done on it at all. I have applied for GCMS notes to see if it can tell us anything more but it seems to be more than 7-9 months as we are now in month 10 as of the 15th and it's not because of delays with our paperwork or anything. It just seems like NDVO has not even looked at it at all yet.
I applied 12 Feb 2016, Exactly 8 months yesterday, I had applied for GCMS notes in September, received then two days ago. They were printed on 15 Sep 2016 and they were exactly the same as when I had ordered them in June. The officer has not even accessed the file since march, all of the updates in GCMS notes date back to march. Its so confusing. Like how do they even work. What do they even do up at NDVO. Its so frustrating, I am thinking of doing an MP Inquiry next week.

KATHMANDUNEPAL

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13 2016 (app received date)
Interview........
Skipped, Not required :)
Passport Req..
Dec 2016 for TRV and Feb 2017 for PR, all APPROVED
VISA ISSUED...
Trv approval mid December 2016,,,Decision made Feb 1 2017 for PR and Passport request Feb 6 2017 for PR
LANDED..........
(Visitor and PR both approved, Happy :) :) :) ) We couple already in Canada!
They suck big time not only CANADA. BUT U.S AUSTRALIA IS THE SAME WITH FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. there's a friend of mine and waiting for her greencard since 2 years... this whole system is so fukkkkkked up

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Rainasar said:
I applied 12 Feb 2016, Exactly 8 months yesterday, I had applied for GCMS notes in September, received then two days ago. They were printed on 15 Sep 2016 and they were exactly the same as when I had ordered them in June. The officer has not even accessed the file since march, all of the updates in GCMS notes date back to march. Its so confusing. Like how do they even work. What do they even do up at NDVO. Its so frustrating, I am thinking of doing an MP Inquiry next week.
Hi Rainasar,

you can do an MP inquiry but they will only be able to get you a status on your file which will be the same as on your GCMS notes. And if your MP isnt helpful they will just say the posted timelines are now 18 months and they really can't do much until the 18 months are over. As a matter of fact, they can't do anything even after the 18 months have elapsed. They can only request for immediate action to be taken once the time has elapsed but they may still not get a response from Immigration. It is the sad truth. And unfortunately or fortunately there are some people's applications in 2016 which moved fairly fast and that could be very well for a number of reasons and one of them I believe is because they are not sending all the files to NDVO. Their files are getting processed elsewhere in the world like Sri Lanka, Poland etc due to the high volume of applications at the NDVO. Seems like the same thing that happened to 2014 and 2015 people is happening to the 2016 applicants now. We were all waiting for a VERY long time to hear from them even after 13-14 months, our files were untouched nothing done on them. And then in the 16th or 17th month we get an interview letter and then wait longer to get the processing completed. It is the worst system in the world but really even if you do an MP inquiry or webform inquiries, they will look at your file when they get to it by queue. Totally depends on your luck who your visa officer is. If its someone with less complicated cases and fast then you will get through sooner but if its someone lazy with complicated cases, it is definitely going to take the full amount of processing time posted or maybe 3-4 months earlier than that. Hang in there...it will come soon! :)

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Anupum said:
Applied on may 17 2016
Recieved email regarding missing job letter on june 5.
Sent job letter on june 7
File sent to new delhi on june 18
Recieved ppr on sept 30
Sent pp on oct 5
Recieved pp with visa on oct 10
Wife coming on oct 22
Congrats buddy. Are these PPR timings for TRV or Spousal PR? from your statement - File sent to New delhi - it looks like it's for PR. If it is, then Wowww...congrats!!

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Rainasar,

you can do an MP inquiry but they will only be able to get you a status on your file which will be the same as on your GCMS notes. And if your MP isnt helpful they will just say the posted timelines are now 18 months and they really can't do much until the 18 months are over. As a matter of fact, they can't do anything even after the 18 months have elapsed. They can only request for immediate action to be taken once the time has elapsed but they may still not get a response from Immigration. It is the sad truth. And unfortunately or fortunately there are some people's applications in 2016 which moved fairly fast and that could be very well for a number of reasons and one of them I believe is because they are not sending all the files to NDVO. Their files are getting processed elsewhere in the world like Sri Lanka, Poland etc due to the high volume of applications at the NDVO. Seems like the same thing that happened to 2014 and 2015 people is happening to the 2016 applicants now. We were all waiting for a VERY long time to hear from them even after 13-14 months, our files were untouched nothing done on them. And then in the 16th or 17th month we get an interview letter and then wait longer to get the processing completed. It is the worst system in the world but really even if you do an MP inquiry or webform inquiries, they will look at your file when they get to it by queue. Totally depends on your luck who your visa officer is. If its someone with less complicated cases and fast then you will get through sooner but if its someone lazy with complicated cases, it is definitely going to take the full amount of processing time posted or maybe 3-4 months earlier than that. Hang in there...it will come soon! :)
I think you may be right, I think they may be sending files that they think are simple to other visa offices to try and speed up the process. Then NDVO must be left with files that they will get to eventually after conducting current 2015 interview and stuff. Damn, I guess nothing to do but wait......

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
priya_7 said:
Hi Rainasar,

hey priya
what is web form inqiry

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
priya_7 said:
Hi Rainasar,

Hi priya,

Why is it that you haven't even had an interview yet? you file is way beyond the 18 months mark. are there kids involved in this application? This is a bunch of bullshit. You must press your MP harder because how can you wait any longer. Email to the Immigration Minister, I know he doesn't care but he's got to respond eventually. Unless everyone whose been waiting more than 18 months and hasn't gotten help from their local MP reaches out to the Immigration Minister, they wont understand how much NDVO is slacking. Just by sending files to other offices doesn't mean that NDVO is functioning better, they are just putting a bandaid solution on the problem. Some areas of the Canadian Government have the worst Quality assurance practices.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Anupum said:
Applied on may 17 2016
Recieved email regarding missing job letter on june 5.(which they lost) ???
Sent job letter on june 7
File sent to new delhi on june 18
Recieved ppr on sept 30
Sent pp on oct 5
Recieved pp with visa on oct 10
Wife coming on oct 22

Spousal pr in 5 month
Idk how much we can trust your post as it is your first post
Anywsys congrats

Nishakat

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016, Doc's submitted: 28-08-2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016: AOR2 Received: 17-05-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2016, Passport sent : 10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Received passport with visa stamp and COPR: 14-10-2016
LANDED..........
04-11-2016
Rainasar said:
I think it is better to go to the MP's office in person and explain the situation so that they can call immigration canada and get you an update, and this will also may help push to start process your file at NDVO. My spouse did visit the local MP in Canada and they called Immigration Canada right there, and the update was that my application is still in process. However, the next day I got the PPR email from Delhi Immigration!! thanks.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Nishakat said:
I think it is better to go to the MP's office in person and explain the situation so that they can call immigration canada and get you an update, and this will also may help push to start process your file at NDVO. My spouse did visit the local MP in Canada and they called Immigration Canada right there, and the update was that my application is still in process. However, the next day I got the PPR email from Delhi Immigration!! thanks.
Wow, thanks for the advice, no harm in trying.

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
johnybegood said:
Idk how much we can trust your post as it is your first post
Anywsys congrats
Congrats Anupam!

There are lots of people on this forum who are silent readers who don't necessarily post and belong to different threads, I don't think it's fair to say what you did just because it's their first post! Let's try to be supportive of people and refrain from passing these sort of uncalled for judgements!

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Skitz said:
Congrats Anupam!

There are lots of people on this forum who are silent readers who don't necessarily post and belong to different threads, I don't think it's fair to say what you did just because it's their first post! Let's try to be supportive of people and refrain from passing these sort of uncalled for judgements!
Lol i have been following this forum over 3 years now annd silent reader over 3 years from there too...i wasnt judgemental and you dont have to be emotional because all my forum family members know i wouldn't do something not right ....so please canyou shut

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Skitz said:
Congrats Anupam!

I didnt try to be like one of you sitting behind the scenes to give negative ratings to people. ..am sorry if i was straightforward but i didnt see anything wrong with whst i said and you may please calm yourself down of the frustration you are having good day

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Skitz said:
Congrats Anupam!

I care about my forum family members and i dont want anyone giving false hope and unnecessary worry to my family and giving them wrong direction. ...you may please watch your comments

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Skitz said:
Congrats Anupam!

If any of my forum family got a different attitude they would stop me u can go out enjoy the night and sleep
Sorry for being rude but u made me too