Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Does anyone have access the spread sheet from the initial few threads? I tried getting my info in there and it didnt work for me. I have asked for permissions but i dont know who the incharge is and when i will access to it. Is that spread sheet updated on regular basis?

Gkaur410

Feb 7, 2016
I received my AOR2 yesterday for my PR application under spousal sponsorship from Delhi Immigration office. The email also stated to submit, if not already submited , the proof of right to permanent residence fee and PCC for any country where lived for more than six months.

Query 1: Regrading proof of permanent resident fee

Please confirm if we pay this fee online , should I send the receipt of payment to Mississauga office or Delhi office. I would request to share the mailing address for the same.

Query 2: Requirement of Police Clearance Certificate for Canada:

I submitted my Indian PCC along with application. I have been living in Canada as student for more than six months, since March 2016 to present. However I submitted my application for Permanent residency before completion of six months in this country. As per the information provided on CIC website , it is mentioned that a Canadian police clearance certificate is not required to be submitted along with the permanent residence application. If the same is required, the Canadian visa office will ask us specifically for a Canadian criminal record check while the application is being processed. Hence please confirm, if I need to submit a Canadian criminal record check at this stage of my application or not. If yes, please mention the address of immigration office, where I should mail my criminal record check certificate after getting through Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Should I submit both of the above documents now or should I wait for further notification from CIC.

Thanks

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Gkaur410 said:
I received my AOR2 yesterday for my PR application under spousal sponsorship from Delhi Immigration office. The email also stated to submit, if not already submited , the proof of right to permanent residence fee and PCC for any country where lived for more than six months.

Query 1: Regrading proof of permanent resident fee

Please confirm if we pay this fee online , should I send the receipt of payment to Mississauga office or Delhi office. I would request to share the mailing address for the same.
If you have already paid the fees while submitting the application package, dont bother, its an automated response everyone gets once their file is accepted for processing.

Query 2: Requirement of Police Clearance Certificate for Canada:

I submitted my Indian PCC along with application. I have been living in Canada as student for more than six months, since March 2016 to present. However I submitted my application for Permanent residency before completion of six months in this country. As per the information provided on CIC website , it is mentioned that a Canadian police clearance certificate is not required to be submitted along with the permanent residence application. If the same is required, the Canadian visa office will ask us specifically for a Canadian criminal record check while the application is being processed. Hence please confirm, if I need to submit a Canadian criminal record check at this stage of my application or not. If yes, please mention the address of immigration office, where I should mail my criminal record check certificate after getting through Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Should I submit both of the above documents now or should I wait for further notification from CIC.

Thanks
[/quote] If they ask you for Canadian PCC then only go for it else dont bother till they ask for it. In your case, u might not even need it.

hammycapry

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March 2016
AOR Received.
April 21 2016
File Transfer...
May 30 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 25 2016
Interview........
Hope not to face interview
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
After pasport request
LANDED..........
After visa stamping
Hello all, anybody know how cic officer makes notes? Is it like to generate notes officer has to pick ur file up and that helps them to find if the file is need to be completed..like i got decision made on 7 sept 2016 and i applied notes today...i hope u understand what i am trying to say

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Just now Checked my e-cas i found some change on it.

On Sponser side : In Process ( It was same like before ) but there is one more line added just now.

We received your application to sponsor XXXX on August 30, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 27, 2016.
We started processing your application on September 26, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on October 3, 2016 about the decision on your application.( Added new line today)

Note : I got SA confirmation email dated : 30 Sept,2016. What does this Oct-3,2016 correspondence mean is ? should i expect letter in mail ?

On PA side : It changed from Application Received to " In Process" . But no AOR2 yet from ND VO .

" We received XXXXX application for permanent residence on August 30, 2016.
Medical results have been received."

Same like as usual. Usually In Process comes with 3rd line that says we started processing your application from XYZ date.

Anyone help me in understanding this e-cas status.

Thanks

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
suji21 said:
April 18th Applicants are the ones who got PPR recently.

So keep looking at the forum to know more about it. You need to check your Mycic account for Background Check to go : "In process" first. Then you can expect DM.

thanks... i am unable to link my account as i have representative issue

hope to recieve dm in next 2 weeks

visaforca

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Calgary
Wife got passport with Shiny sticker!!
:) thanks everyone

Thanks

I'm Feb 2016 applicant
File receive feb 8
Aor 15mar
Aor 29mar
After that no communication
No interview
Oct 1 decision made
Oct 3 ppr
Oct 3 Passport submit @vfs Chandigarh
Oct 6 got passport back via bluedart

Jasgrewal

May 17, 2016
visaforca said:
You can call or email, or also contact VFS customer support.

Mine:
DM oct 1st
PPR oct 3rd
Submit oct 3rd @ CHANDIGARH VFS
Oct 5th Your Passport Status

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxx– Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 05/10/2016 vide courier partner. (To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.)
congrats....

I visited vfs chd they said due to two passports sometime they take app 1mnth for process....so i will wait for few more days

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
visaforca said:
Wife got passport with Shiny sticker!!
:) thanks everyone

Thanks

I'm Feb 2016 applicant
File receive feb 8
Aor 15mar
Aor 29mar
After that no communication
No interview
Oct 1 decision made
Oct 3 ppr
Oct 3 Passport submit @vfs Chandigarh
Oct 6 got passport back via bluedart
Congrats bro. Wish u happy married life.

ADITYA VASHISHTHA

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-10-2016; Additional Doc's submitted: 10-10-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 18-03-2016; SA: 23-03-2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2: 04-04-2016
Med's Request
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
04-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
Guys,

NEED HELP!!

I got an email from NDVO this morning and they are asking for the following things despite already attached everything earlier:

• Please provide additional photographs of the Sangeet, Mehndi, actual religious wedding ceremony; of rituals like circulation around the holy fire, etc and photos showing the stated attendance of 450 guests and of guests having a meal; pre and post wedding celebrations.
• Please provide photographs of outings made by you and your sponsor, of your trip to Mauritius, of sponsor’s subsequent trips to India and any other post wedding family photos.
• Please provide any proof of communication with your sponsor after marriage.
• Please provide a detailed explanation about the development of relationship – how and when did you and your sponsor meet, the development of relationship after meeting, how and who arranged the marriage, how and when were parents involved, when was the marriage fixed, development of relationship after sponsor left for Canada, why was the marriage fixed after 6 years of relationship etc.

I have few questions:

Did any one receive similar query despite attaching enough proofs?

After submitting these documents when will it be reflected on My CIC or will it be acknowledged through email?

Look like they are working on my file now, but i am worried will it lead to further delay or interview?

GCMS notes stated they have no doubt but they are seeking more proofs...is it kind of delaying the applications?

Thanks

re1507a

Oct 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2016
AOR Received.
01-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
hi all, my husband filed my spousal application on september 01, last week he got receiving confirmation from them. when can we expect the email regarding file moved to india? any idea.. ?? a newbie.. dont know the exact timeframes. help !

jkfrancis

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
I think rest of the April applicants screwed up . It is 4 th day with out anything no BGC , no DM . I am April 20 applicant waiting in the line .

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
ADITYA VASHISHTHA said:
Guys,

NEED HELP!!

I got an email from NDVO this morning and they are asking for the following things despite already attached everything earlier:

• Please provide additional photographs of the Sangeet, Mehndi, actual religious wedding ceremony; of rituals like circulation around the holy fire, etc and photos showing the stated attendance of 450 guests and of guests having a meal; pre and post wedding celebrations.
• Please provide photographs of outings made by you and your sponsor, of your trip to Mauritius, of sponsor’s subsequent trips to India and any other post wedding family photos.
• Please provide any proof of communication with your sponsor after marriage.
• Please provide a detailed explanation about the development of relationship – how and when did you and your sponsor meet, the development of relationship after meeting, how and who arranged the marriage, how and when were parents involved, when was the marriage fixed, development of relationship after sponsor left for Canada, why was the marriage fixed after 6 years of relationship etc.

I have few questions:

Did any one receive similar query despite attaching enough proofs?

After submitting these documents when will it be reflected on My CIC or will it be acknowledged through email?

Look like they are working on my file now, but i am worried will it lead to further delay or interview?

GCMS notes stated they have no doubt but they are seeking more proofs...is it kind of delaying the applications?

Thanks

Well, we never know how ndvo works so provide the proofs and hope it doesnt delay....Good luck Aditya

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013