Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
umeusm said:
Cheers mate. No one told me about this form Education Background/Work Experience Questionnaire - To be completed by nationals of Sri
Lanka and of Pakistan who claim children 22 years of age or over to be their family members. Can someone tell me about the who claim children 22 years of age or over?
If they are still depending on u for their studies and they are in school u can claim them

umeusm

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOT YET
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
19-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
When God wills it
johnybegood said:
If they are still depending on u for their studies and they are in school u can claim them
But we don't have any children. So this doesn't apply right? Also am I allowed to revisit my spouse in pakistan within the 13 months time frame?

KAVYA123

Oct 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-216
File Transfer...
07-06-2016
Med's Done....
10-04-2016
Interview........
HOPE SO NOT
Passport Req..
HOPE SO SOON
thewaitinggame said:
Hello all,, I never used this forum to post anything,, but I was kind a silent watcher, used to read some posts here and there
The reason for this post is that I want to give everybody a hope whoever is waiting for their spouses. I am April 18th 2016 applicant, got my background check IN PROGRESS on 29th sept 2016 and DECISION MADE on October 02/2016. looks like there is some movement at NDVO
Wishing everybody a good luck to get their DM and PPRs soon. stay positive

Hey First Congratulation and Welcome to this forum.
I am also 18th April applicant can you just update your file processing details i mean when you got AOR 1, AOR 2 and any other if you have and kindly please update your Passport request date whenever it will come.

sujan143

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 05/jul/16
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
File Transfer...
14/07/2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
priyank_psp said:
Any one gave interview? Please provide some info...

I got my GCMS notes today, application was updated on Sept 9 and it shows "recommended for interview" in Eligibility section. Not received anything from them yet regarding interview date and time. But I want to get some ideas beforehand.

Thanks...
Hi Priyanka is ur's straight forward case like first marriage for both ? Have you submitted many proofs ?

AKKIMIKKI

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2016
Waiting for updates - this is the most frustrating thing that I may have ever done in my life. 16th March applicant with no update post AOR2. I hope CIC and NDVO understands how painful it is to be away from your spouse just after marriage. Everyday, the frustration is building up resulting in more fights and what not.

Understand that the govt. needs to do the basic medical check/security clearance/genuine marriage check etc. and i totally second that. But still fail to understand if more applications every year has been the case for so many years with CIC, then why dont they make a dedicated team for processing PR's alone. Yes, we are here in Canada for a better life and make it our second "home" but at the same time we do help improve this countrys economy and help a ton of people who take advantage of govt welfare programs and still we are considered as the second class citizens because of foreign spouses. They should atleast issue some sort of temporary visa to folks waiting for their decision. This is just horrible and the worst thing that you could ever go through.. hate the immigration system here. no respect or compassion for human feelings..

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
sujan143 said:
Hi Priyanka is ur's straight forward case like first marriage for both ? Have you submitted many proofs ?
Hi Sujan,

Yes, we both have first marriage. And I have submitted all proofs (certificate, photos, call details).

-Priyank.

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Thats exactly what Im going through, I know how u feel, Im like that as well. I cant focus on nothing im almost getting depression,ugghhhh hopefully we all hear something soon

AKKIMIKKI said:
Waiting for updates - this is the most frustrating thing that I may have ever done in my life. 16th March applicant with no update post AOR2. I hope CIC and NDVO understands how painful it is to be away from your spouse just after marriage. Everyday, the frustration is building up resulting in more fights and what not.

Understand that the govt. needs to do the basic medical check/security clearance/genuine marriage check etc. and i totally second that. But still fail to understand if more applications every year has been the case for so many years with CIC, then why dont they make a dedicated team for processing PR's alone. Yes, we are here in Canada for a better life and make it our second "home" but at the same time we do help improve this countrys economy and help a ton of people who take advantage of govt welfare programs and still we are considered as the second class citizens because of foreign spouses. They should atleast issue some sort of temporary visa to folks waiting for their decision. This is just horrible and the worst thing that you could ever go through.. hate the immigration system here. no respect or compassion for human feelings..

sujan143

Aug 13, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 05/jul/16
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
File Transfer...
14/07/2016
Med's Done....
05-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
priyank_psp said:
Hi Sujan,

Yes, we both have first marriage. And I have submitted all proofs (certificate, photos, call details).

-Priyank.
I guess its better if u prepare as much as u can. was it a arranged marriage ? is anything different in your case from the obvious. send me Personal Message if you like any sample interview questions i have compiled some from all places. just to be prepared for the worst.

Oct 2, 2016
KAVYA123 said:
Hey First Congratulation and Welcome to this forum.
I am also 18th April applicant can you just update your file processing details i mean when you got AOR 1, AOR 2 and any other if you have and kindly please update your Passport request date whenever it will come.
sure KAVYA, here are my updates
File received April 18th
AOR 1 May 5th
AOR 2 June 13th
Started processing at NDVO June 29
Bkgrnd chk sept. 29
DM Oct. 2
and I hope PPR will be soon..
you got any updates??? just curious.. stay blessed

akhirti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Toronto
vidaj said:
Hi Akhirti,
Can you please tell me in what stage are you in??? caz we share the same timeline
We're waiting to hear something from NDVO. No update yet. With the current trend hoping to hear something near the end of November.

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
akhirti said:
We're waiting to hear something from NDVO. No update yet. With the current trend hoping to hear something near the end of November.
Oh ok, I'm in the same situation, hopefully we can hear something soon

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
akhirti said:
What's the mailing address for NDVO?
Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021