3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
gurughantal said:
My wife is in India and we did not applied for TRV before. The PPR is for PR application.
Thank you for your reply....hope we all receive ours soon....

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
djsum said:
We received the email for PPR directly. After receiving the email, we checked for the eCas status and it was "Decision Made".The only change we noticed this week was that the Background check in MyCIC changed to "In Process" on Tuesday.The status in MyCIC even now is "In Process" only.
Hi,

Is ecas and MyCIC account two different things? Is this eCas: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do? If so, how can I check my CIC account? Please let me know. Thank you.

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
happyenium said:
Hi Amit
This is myCIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
Thank you Happyenium :). I have been trying to link my application, but for some reason it is not working. If I am sponsoring my spouse, and do not have any children, on a question where it says, total number of persons on this file including the principal application, would that be 1 or 2?

And, this might sound silly, do both the applicant and sponsor have same UCI number?

Thank you for your help.

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
amit_27 said:
Thank you Happyenium :). I have been trying to link my application, but for some reason it is not working. If I am sponsoring my spouse, and do not have any children, on a question where it says, total number of persons on this file including the principal application, would that be 1 or 2?

And, this might sound silly, do both the applicant and sponsor have same UCI number?

Thank you for your help.
No of Applicants = 2

djsum

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
amit_27 said:

Thank you for your help.
The applicant and sponsor have different UCI numbers.

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Congrats to fellow applicants who are receiving PPRs.

I wish everyone else among us receive PPR soon.

GoodLuck Everyone!

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
gurughantal said:
My wife is in India and we did not applied for TRV before. The PPR is for PR application.
My wife is in India and had 3 trv rejections

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
Hi All,

We have applied on April 6 2016 and today we have received the below email requesting documents from NDVO. They have not mentioned any address to send in the correspondence. Any idea where to send in the requested documents?

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Photos of your actual Marriage / reception photos.

- Post marriage outing and family photos.

- Evidence of contact with your sponsor post marriage like phone calls / skype/ whatsapp chat history

- Explanation that your marriage was performed within 3 days after the sponsor proposed to you.

[The above must be received at our office by: 16Oct2016]
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
mizalberta said:
Hi All,

We have applied on April 6 2016 and today we have received the below email requesting documents from NDVO. They have not mentioned any address to send in the correspondence. Any idea where to send in the requested documents?

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Evidence of contact with your sponsor post marriage like phone calls / skype/ whatsapp chat history

- Explanation that your marriage was performed within 3 days after the sponsor proposed to you.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

\

had you not provided these documents in original application?

provide them good satisfactory proves, so that it does not lead to an interview, hope for best

I guess send them in email reply AND send them via postal service as well.

Johnybegood may give you better advice than me :)

thanks

happyenium

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
mizalberta said:
Hi All,

Hi mizalberta
You did not send all these requested documents/photos during the time of your application? They are asking again?

As per the address, I believe this is the one:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

I just found this from the link you posted (www.india.gc.ca) and then going to the Contact section. I am not sure though. Other contributors may advise more.

All the best.

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
gcan said:
\

had you not provided these documents in original application?

provide them good satisfactory proves, so that it does not lead to an interview, hope for best

I guess send them in email reply AND send them via postal service as well.

Johnybegood may give you better advice than me :)

thanks
No, I have not provided them the pictures since we did not take any. There might be couple taken from the cell phones. Also I have not provided them with the calls and messages history as I have visited couple of times in 4 months, thought this should be enough as a proof of relationship. Anyways, I will send them what I have currently. Thanks for your response.

mizalberta

Aug 8, 2014
happyenium said:
Hi mizalberta
You did not send all these requested documents/photos during the time of your application? They are asking again?

As per the address, I believe this is the one:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng

I just found this from the link you posted (www.india.gc.ca) and then going to the Contact section. I am not sure though. Other contributors may advise more.

All the best.
No, I have not provided them the pictures since we did not take any. There might be couple taken from the cell phones. Also I have not provided them with the calls and messages history as I have visited couple of times in 4 months, thought this should be enough as a proof of relationship. Anyways, I will send them what I have currently. Thanks for your response.

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
mizalberta said:
i would say attach as many documents as you can that prove your marriage is genuine, may be send them some selfies taken together as well
before marriage/after marriage pictures are equilly important along with call records/whatsapp/skype etc
and provide a genuine and valid reason about the question they asked - so that you can get waiver from interview

Thanks