Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
dondsw said:
hey guys
why dont we start a PETITION about promise made by liberals in their campaign to process files within six months. or was it a clear lie from liberals just to get votes from people.WAS IT A LIE to process files within 6 months.
even it they say we dont have much resources then at least they can provide visitor visa to our partners abroad so that we can spend some time together .
other countries such as Australia, New Zealand provide visitor visa to spouses immediately after their marriage.
Is it so hard to provide visitor visa whose PR file is already under process i.e. all required documents submitted.
why they are increasing separation time instead of decreasing.

other points are welcome here.

I Second that,Lets do this..

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
dondsw said:
hey guys
why dont we start a PETITION about promise made by liberals in their campaign to process files within six months. or was it a clear lie from liberals just to get votes from people.WAS IT A LIE to process files within 6 months.
even it they say we dont have much resources then at least they can provide visitor visa to our partners abroad so that we can spend some time together .
other countries such as Australia, New Zealand provide visitor visa to spouses immediately after their marriage.
Is it so hard to provide visitor visa whose PR file is already under process i.e. all required documents submitted.

If you can frame a petition for streamlining sponsorship application and allowing spouses getting workpermit like inland application and approving trv for spouses waiting for pr we can submit that to
Cc immigration minister
Cc prime minister
.....please do initiate it asap and we can all sign on it electronically

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
and/or may be work permit as they provide it to inland applicants

:(

its strange - if you are a work permit you can bring your spouse on work permit, you can not be together just because you are permanent resident :(
So true even intentional students....could
I hate this

MMMPPP

Feb 22, 2016
Hi all,

my husband will be coming to Canada soon as he received his PR.
I wanted to know what he can/should not write on the list of goods form.
He will be bring food items (sweets, indian spices and dry snacks). Should he mention this on the list of goods form? and in how much detail.
I was thinking that writing food should be enough...he does not need to detail the type (spices, snacks, sweets...)

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnybegood said:
If you can frame a petition for streamlining sponsorship application and allowing spouses getting workpermit like inland application and approving trv for spouses waiting for pr we can submit that to
Cc immigration minister
Cc prime minister
.....please do initiate it asap and we can all sign on it electronically
I sent a message to the PM office.
I got the below response from his office:

On behalf of the Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence, in which you raised an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister McCallum, who, I am certain, will wish to give your views every consideration.

May2016

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-06-2016 AOR2 : 02-08-2016
Med's Done....
12-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Per my Convenience.... :)
dondsw said:
hey guys

I am in consent with this...

Aamm

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
There was a petition similar to what we are thinking now..

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-minister-of-minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-new-delhi-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-spousal-sponsorship?recruiter=false&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

specifically done for NDVO .. it is closed now, and it has been delivered.

We can start another one on the same site .. www. change . org as it allows us to share it easily and so on.. I am not too familiar, but thought of sharing this past petition for ideas.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
dondsw said:
hey guys

I agree too, let's do this!!

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
rashu268 said:
I sent a message to the PM office.
I got the below response from his office:

On behalf of the Right Honourable Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence, in which you raised an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable John McCallum, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister McCallum, who, I am certain, will wish to give your views every consideration.

I Just got exactly the same reply just now and I can see McCallum is copied in that email.
Let see if his office replies to the email. ....

Cheers

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
sonie055 said:
I Just got exactly the same reply just now and I can see McCallum is copied in that email.
Let see if his office replies to the email. ....

Cheers
Well i got the same reply from pm but immigration minister never replied

May2016

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-06-2016 AOR2 : 02-08-2016
Med's Done....
12-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Per my Convenience.... :)
MMMPPP said:
Hi all,

He will be bring food items (sweets, indian spices and dry snacks). Should he mention this on the list of goods form? and in how much detail.
I was thinking that writing food should be enough...he does not need to detail the type (spices, snacks, sweets...)

Hi MMMPPP,

Canadian government regulates some kind of spices at their border (not indian spices - so you do not worry) so, you must list up all the spices individually with their names in english/french and botanical names too. Also mention the weight of each of them (in grams). You can also mention what recipe they are used in to avoid confusion. You can also write the name of the sweet and snacks you are importing along with the ingredients used in it. Don't forget to mention their weights (in grams) and in how many days you might consume the same. They really want to know and maintain record at border and might come and reverify at your place .

Yahan PR nahi aa rahi hai aur log masale mangaa rahe hain......heights of lame question on the forum (guys please put your questions based on forum's subject/nature)

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMMPPP said:
Hi all,

Hahhahhahahaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This is Insane....We are all worried about our cases , and you are talking about MASALE......MERE LAYI V MAGGI MASALA MANGWA LAYIO.............LOL

Sidsmt

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May2016 said:
Hi MMMPPP,

Canadian government regulates some kind of spices at their border (not indian spices - so you do not worry) so, you must list up all the spices individually with their names in english/french and botanical names too. Also mention the weight of each of them (in grams). You can also mention what recipe they are used in to avoid confusion. You can also write the name of the sweet and snacks you are importing along with the ingredients used in it. Don't forget to mention their weights (in grams) and in how many days you might consume the same. They really want to know and maintain record at border and might come and reverify at your place .

Yahan PR nahi aa rahi hai aur log masale mangaa rahe hain......heights of lame question on the forum (guys please put your questions based on forum's subject/nature)

You Are Right yr...Logon ko sharam nahi hai apni PR a gayi bas shuru ho gye masale/Bhujiye ki bateein karne/.....hahahhaha

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Haha....let go dear.....i am warning whoever was asking about the spices if she declared food she sure would be called for a secondary examination by cbsa....for 100 percentage