Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
ghostrider said:
Hi Everyone,
My wife's sponsorship is currently under process. Applied on 18-Apr-2016. In process in NDVO since 30-May-2016.
I had applied for the visitor's visa online and they've asked for additional documents (which is usually a good sign) and I provided. My issue is When I check status online, it says, Medicals - passed and this status was changed the same day I received request for additional documents.
But they've sent a message through MyCIC asking to get medicals done.
My wife did an upfront medical in March and now when she went to get it done, the doctor said, she already has a valid medical and doctor is unable to upload another one.

Has anyone else faced this issue ?
Is this a generic thing for the visitor too, where they ask you to get it done if not already done. But the online letter does say to get it done within 30 days.
It is not a generic thing for TRV. Some people do get an extra request for medicals and face the same issue with the physician.
You must have got the medical request for TRV with IMM1017 form?

The upfront medical done for PR is an EDE type. The TRV medical is NON EDE type. It is basically the same test as for PR with additional IMM1017 form. You need to tell the physician that you got a request for TRV for NON EDE type and the form IMM1017. Either the doctor will re-do the tests and send the report with the form to NDVO or he'll just resend the report form previous medicals with the form.

suji21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2016
LANDED..........
05-12-2016
I could help admin only with this data.

13 July, 22:40 - All anonymous users
This is the last edit that has all the data. If possible please restore this data to current file. And later every can include their changes on top it. :)

AVP296

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-26-2016 from NDVO
Med's Request
completed up front in March 2016
Interview........
Dec 14, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 18, 2017
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 2017
Hemrup123 said:
SA is Sponsorship Approval
PPR is Passport Request
DM is Decision Made
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt

Excel spreadsheet is a link on which everyone was updating his timeline.
But unfortunately somebody has deleted all information which was updated
Thank you Hemrup123...:)

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
dondsw said:
Problem is its my cousins mrg in oct and my own anniversary in jan. I cant skip any of these and to attend these i have to go for at least for 92 days. Or u guys suggest that i go for 1 week in oct and then 3-4 weeks in jan.
I'd suggest go for a week in Oct and then 3-4 weeks in Jan. But you do have some time till Jan. Your spouse might have PR by then.

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Hey Guys, I copied the sheet as to back up Last month.

It's in the Tab "Backup Details". So Up to Last month, All missing information may be found there.

Thanks,
T.J.

ghostrider

Oct 12, 2015
johnybegood said:
You already know the med examination for pr and visitors are different. ...med for pr is only looking for high risk cases and in admissibility based on med problems but visitors need more in depth one...so think about getting one specific for visitors. ..just saying from my experience
Ah okay, so the medical performed is different for PR vs visitors. Thanks for the info. I'll ask my wife to go back to the doctor and confirm this information and get the medical done.

farazkapadia

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
T.J. said:
Hey Guys, I copied the sheet as to back up Last month.

It's in the Tab "Backup Details". So Up to Last month, All missing information may be found there.

Thanks,
T.J.
Hi,

Can you restore the revision from July 13, 5:20 AM to the main spreadsheet. This revision is having proper updated info. We will update the latest one on top of this revision.

Thanks,
Faraz.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
News
News
Major changes to Canada’s immigration system expected in fall, says Minister John McCallum
Mon., Jul 18, 2016 | By Nouman Khalil
Immigration policy
Immigration policy | Staff photo by Nouman Khalil
The Trudeau government is ready to introduce changes to the current immigration system, minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship John McCallum announced Wednesday while visiting Peel region.

McCallum’s visit to Peel was part of the government’s nationwide consultation process to bring essential changes to the immigration policy that was promised by the Liberal Party during the 2015 election campaign.

In Brampton and Mississauga, the minister met local members of parliament and stakeholders and discussed issues related to immigration. Top of the agenda is speeding up the process of family class immigration.

Story continues below
Advertisement
click here
“We’re working to meet our single most important commitment to reduce the processing time for family class,” said McCallum. “Right now, it takes approximately two years for a husband and wife to be reunited… it is unacceptable.”

McCallum said the Liberal government inherited a system that is presently creating concerns within the community and his team is working to streamline it by introducing a new and improved policy.

The new system – with changes to family and skilled class, economic category as well as visitors’ visa policy – is expected to be introduced in the coming fall season.

“We want to streamline the admission of economic immigrants as well as refugees and family class. We are going to make it much easier for international students to become permanent residents,” said the Markham-Thornhill MP.

In competition with other countries like Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, he said the government currently working to give international students more points and make it easier for them to come to Canada.

“International students are at the top of the government’s list to become permanent residents because they are young, educated, and fluent in English or French,” said McCallum, adding the government is also working to improve visitors’ visa procedures, which are creating problems, especially in Chandigarh, India.

“Chandigarh is not the only place facing problems. We are determined to make it easier for people – particularly for visitor visas, weddings and funerals. We are determined to find a timely solution for it. Soon we will have a much quicker entry process,” said McCallum.

The minister said it’s a great achievement that the Trudeau government recently brought in 25,000 Syrian refugees in just four months on humanitarian grounds.

“The project has gone very well. It really makes me proud to be a Canadian because so many Canadians have come out to support this project. We stand out as a country that has truly welcomed refugees,” said McCallum.

May2016

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-06-2016 AOR2 : 02-08-2016
Med's Done....
12-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Per my Convenience.... :)
johnybegood said:
News
News
Major changes to Canada’s immigration system expected in fall, says Minister John McCallum
Mon., Jul 18, 2016 | By Nouman Khalil
Immigration policy
Immigration policy | Staff photo by Nouman Khalil
The Trudeau government is ready to introduce changes to the current immigration system, minister of immigration, refugees and citizenship John McCallum announced Wednesday while visiting Peel region.

McCallum’s visit to Peel was part of the government’s nationwide consultation process to bring essential changes to the immigration policy that was promised by the Liberal Party during the 2015 election campaign.

In Brampton and Mississauga, the minister met local members of parliament and stakeholders and discussed issues related to immigration. Top of the agenda is speeding up the process of family class immigration.

Story continues below
Advertisement
click here
“We’re working to meet our single most important commitment to reduce the processing time for family class,” said McCallum. “Right now, it takes approximately two years for a husband and wife to be reunited… it is unacceptable.”

McCallum said the Liberal government inherited a system that is presently creating concerns within the community and his team is working to streamline it by introducing a new and improved policy.

The new system – with changes to family and skilled class, economic category as well as visitors’ visa policy – is expected to be introduced in the coming fall season.

“We want to streamline the admission of economic immigrants as well as refugees and family class. We are going to make it much easier for international students to become permanent residents,” said the Markham-Thornhill MP.

In competition with other countries like Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, he said the government currently working to give international students more points and make it easier for them to come to Canada.

“International students are at the top of the government’s list to become permanent residents because they are young, educated, and fluent in English or French,” said McCallum, adding the government is also working to improve visitors’ visa procedures, which are creating problems, especially in Chandigarh, India.

“Chandigarh is not the only place facing problems. We are determined to make it easier for people – particularly for visitor visas, weddings and funerals. We are determined to find a timely solution for it. Soon we will have a much quicker entry process,” said McCallum.

The minister said it’s a great achievement that the Trudeau government recently brought in 25,000 Syrian refugees in just four months on humanitarian grounds.

“The project has gone very well. It really makes me proud to be a Canadian because so many Canadians have come out to support this project. We stand out as a country that has truly welcomed refugees,” said McCallum.
These are the "to be implemented" policies which might put minimum/no impact on existing applicants (particularly when they mention "fall" - to which i hope most of us would have already dealt with the lethargic cic workflow)

Good for new applicants in pipeline though

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
May2016 said:
These are the "to be implemented" policies which might put minimum/no impact on existing applicants (particularly when they mention "fall" - to which i hope most of us would have already dealt with the lethargic cic workflow)

Good for new applicants in pipeline though
I know just informing

May2016

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 16-06-2016 AOR2 : 02-08-2016
Med's Done....
12-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Per my Convenience.... :)
johnybegood said:
I know just informing
Thanks for the info johnybegood ;D

You're really being good....keep it up ! ;)

dondsw

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 12,2016
AOR Received.
AOR1#JUNE 02/2016
IELTS Request
SA#JULY 06/2016
File Transfer...
AOR2#JULY 18/2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
APR 01,2016
Interview........
DECISION MADE#DEC 25, 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 03, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 08, 2017
LANDED..........
JAN 28, 2017
ppl can u please enter your info again in details 1 same spreadsheet. i recovered whatever i can. so please enter your info

Saneerajdeep

Apr 2, 2016
jayagoyal said:
hello guys,

well i have applied for my husband first time in 2014 march and got my interview call in october 2015. Case was rejected as I am a PR and was residing in India after application. they made notes in gcms notes that marriage genuinity proved and reason for refusal is as spouse is not resding in canada.

I then moved back to canada and again reapplied on march 3rd,2016. I got the AOR1 and sponsor eligibilty letter and my file has been transferred to delhi office.

in ecas it is showing

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2016.
We started processing your application on May 9, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

It has been 2 months till this update. Can you tell me how much time will it take more as marriage genuinity is proved and i am staying in canada now only.

also what do we mean by OVS sub category in gcms notes.

Thanks
Hi ,
Sorry about your file got rejected .
Didn't you intimate the visa officers that you had completed 730 days policy by which if you stay in canada for this much days then you fulfilling the residency obligation .

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
dondsw said:
ppl can u please enter your info again in details 1 same spreadsheet. i recovered whatever i can. so please enter your info
Nice , thank you, we should lock it now and have 1 or 2 admin to update the spreadsheet

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
dondsw said:
Yes thats what i was talking about. Backup details tab is what you recovered from.