Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
Hey everone has update like medical results have been received on their application status at the same time when received aor2 ? And how long it take after medical results received to dm?

jul2014

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Somehow medical result is valid until 4th Apr 2017
Interview........
NA, BGC - 6th Dec, Decision made - 7th Dec
Passport Req..
11-12-2016
Hi Deepax,

medical was originally done on 20th Feb 2016 but due to some family history that my spouse disclosed, clinic ppl asked us to do some more test that we did on 19th Mar and reading were taken on 21st march so after that medical reports were uploaded.

Initially i didnot see medical received line in ecas because of this delay but now its visible.

I do not remember dates when it changed to inprogress.

Vsa05

Apr 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 10-03-2016| AOR2 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
habbug said:
Hi , hope someone will answer my question
PR application showing DM since first week of May and still no email nd sponsor application showing in process
should i order notes or wait ? please help
and how this notes thing works
Sponsor application status remains "In Process" even after getting the COPR. That's normal. You should be getting the PPR email soon. If you had hired a lawyer the PPR email will goto the lawyer .

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Hello all

Want a little Guidance
I have come to Canada on TRV and I got the PPR. I have sent my passport to Ottawa. But we had hired an immigration lawyer. So is it ok that we send our passport by ourselves to Ottawa and not through the lawyers ?? Please do guide

And people hang in there. Everyone will here from the NDVO soon
God bless us all

Harps111

May 12, 2016
2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

I'm going to apply for visitor visa could anyone tell me pls what thay required from both side . Like which documents . My case already in progress. Showing DM on PR SIDE FROM first week of May

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I think you should wait for the PPR, as status had changed to DM, you should get a PPR soon !

I would suggest you to raise a case specific inquiry with NDVO !

unique_username

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-15-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-04-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
The passport is stamped.. Please update spreadsheet whoever is managing it.. Thank you everyone for all the support and guidance..

MMMPPP

Feb 22, 2016
Hi,

I am in the process of sponsoring my spouse who lives in India. The file is in New Delhi and my spouse has recently received an email stating that "In order to finalize you application please mail you passport and photos".

From some previous readings I have done, I was lead to thinking that the Delhi office requests passports at an early stage in the application process. Is this true?

When my spouse checks his applications status on the CIC portal online it states "Decision Made" under the Permanent Residence Application Status. Does this imply that the application is approved and that the passport is request for stamping? or do we still have to wait months after sending the passport?

Not sure what to think...based on our status it seems the application is approved...but they are requesting the passport at such an early stage...is there still a long wait??

thank you!

suji21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2016
LANDED..........
05-12-2016
Congrats MMMPPP :D , yes its for Stamping, as far as I know :)

New_User

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMMPPP said:
Hi,

I am in the process of sponsoring my spouse who lives in India. The file is in New Delhi and my spouse has recently received an email stating that "In order to finalize you application please mail you passport and photos".

From some previous readings I have done, I was lead to thinking that the Delhi office requests passports at an early stage in the application process. Is this true?

When my spouse checks his applications status on the CIC portal online it states "Decision Made" under the Permanent Residence Application Status. Does this imply that the application is approved and that the passport is request for stamping? or do we still have to wait months after sending the passport?

Not sure what to think...based on our status it seems the application is approved...but they are requesting the passport at such an early stage...is there still a long wait??

thank you!

Decision Made is when they already approved your application.....Go ahead and submit your passport....Your file is already approved...Congratulations...

New_User

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMMPPP said:
Hi,

thank you!

Can you please post your timeline ?

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
aditikapoor said:
Hey MMMPPP please post your timeline and plz Frds update if any one got any news please
It give us hope
aditikapoor, What is your timeline?

mywifemylife

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 MARCH 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR 1 on 17th APRIL 2016, AOR 2nd MAY 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
2 nd MAY 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
MMMPPP said:
Hi,

thank you!d
Hey please give your timeline...