+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
karankullar said:
Congrats! Very happy for you guys :) :) Also, when I got my PR, I got passport request weeks before my ecas got updated. So go celebrate.
Awesome thanks for the update :)
These things are very helpful :)

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Vikram18 said:
Congratulations guys who got PPR and DM. Hope everyone gets their application processed soon.
Can some who received PPR please let me know what all documents they request with the passport?
Can someone who has received PPR, please respond to my question?

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
Vsa05 said:
When will we be getting the COPR? Does it come along with passport request?
Yes. The COPR comes along with your passport when its dispatched back from immigration office after being stamped. :)

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
ldzawa said:
Oh I can only dream that we get it so soon!

Our redflags:
1. My husband is from a super remote region in a conflict state, J&K, so none of the officers would know about the region's culture and customs.
2. Ours is an interethnic love marriage. I am East Asian and my husband is from a Tibetan like culture. We got married within only five months of knowing each other, three of those being in long distance.
3. Most importantly, we got married in India without the knowledge of my family. They only found out two months after the fact.
I am now the only Jan 18 applicant who have neither received PPR and nor the decision made update on ecas. interestingly enough, I have known my wife since we were teenagers, went to same high school and university and gave them plenty of proof of it being a genuine relationship. I don't know what to think anymore. It doesn't really seem to make a difference. Anybody can get it anytime now, it seems to me! Good luck! :)

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
karankullar said:
I am now the only Jan 18 applicant who have neither received PPR and nor the decision made update on ecas. interestingly enough, I have known my wife since we were teenagers, went to same high school and university and gave them plenty of proof of it being a genuine relationship. I don't know what to think anymore. I am very happy for you though!! Enjoy! :)
please dont worry each file is different and the officer who takes care of different files think differently too so the outcome can be different processing times and people who sent applications in the same date and started processing can be at different stages of processing too.it doesnt make someones proof of genuineity of relationship more evident or less it is mere luck ,,,,so chill out you will hear soon good news too lol

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
johnybegood said:
please dont worry each file is different and the officer who takes care of different files think differently too so the outcome can be different processing times and people who sent applications in the same date and started processing can be at different stages of processing too.it doesnt make someones proof of genuineity of relationship more evident or less it is mere luck ,,,,so chill out you will hear soon good news too lol
Thanks bud.

ldzawa

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-04-2016
Med's Done....
19-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
August 2016
karankullar said:
I am now the only Jan 18 applicant who have neither received PPR and nor the decision made update on ecas. interestingly enough, I have known my wife since we were teenagers, went to same high school and university and gave them plenty of proof of it being a genuine relationship. I don't know what to think anymore. It doesn't really seem to make a difference. Anybody can get it anytime now, it seems to me! Good luck! :)
Yes yes yes, agree with you and johnny. Also, there are January applicants who aren't actually on the forum. The trend for NDVO seems to be positive overall. Good luck to you too!!

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
It is a shame that there are posts where people who haven't got any updates are sort of attacking the ones that have, blaming them of falsified updates. We gotta stop doing this because that fails the entire purpose of this forum. Also, the ones who have gotten the updates, you need to be a little more understanding to the concerns of the ones who haven't because they are just worried for their own applications and nothing more.

Also, it is my personal view that running to our MPs with this is probably not a very smart decision because I VERY strongly doubt that would speed things up anymore. After all, there's only so much those guys can do in a day and I would say they have been doing a remarkable job these past few months. So please, let's be patient and be happy for the work that is being done. This rash decisions of going to politicians could very well make things worse and end up ruining it for everybody. So I urge you guys to just relax, lay low, and wait for your applications to be processed. The pace at which CIC is going, we are all going to have our spouses here with us very soon. Let's not do things we might later regret. Cheers! :) :)

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
karankullar said:
It is a shame that there are posts where people who haven't got any updates are sort of attacking the ones that have, blaming them of falsified updates. We gotta stop doing this because that fails the entire purpose of this forum. Also, the ones who have gotten the updates, you need to be a little more understanding to the concerns of the ones who haven't because they are just worried for their own applications and nothing more.

Also, it is my personal view that running to our MPs with this is probably not a very smart decision because I VERY strongly doubt that would speed things up anymore. After all, there's only so much those guys can do in a day and I would say they have been doing a remarkable job these past few months. So please, let's be patient and be happy for the work that is being done. This rash decisions of going to politicians could very well make things worse and end up ruining it for everybody. So I urge you guys to just relax, lay low, and wait for your applications to be processed. The pace at which CIC is going, we are all going to have our spouses here with us very soon. Let's not do things we might later regret. Cheers! :) :)
i am a 2016 applicant who has no update yet from cic,i made a similar observation in one another forum abot the same topic.going to the mp would not resolve the problems of back logs in nvdo because if that was the case we could have already done that a 100 times to speed up our processing.i totally understand sympothise and worry with all 2015 applicants who havent got their files processed yet and i feel sorry for it and i understand the need for faster processing of files being in process over 8 months but at the same time i am so happy to see the faster processing of 2016 applications.i hope local vo will realize the importance of processing everyones files in a timely manner and thank you all forum members for helping each other.everyone loves to see their beloved ones coming to canada even if it is a day earlier. :) ;) :) ;) :)

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
Vikram18 said:
Can someone who has received PPR, please respond to my question?
Hey they just request for your passport, a copy of the letter they send you in email and 2 passport size photos(they will send specification in email). As well if there is any change in your marital status then those documents :)

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
karankullar said:
Hey I applied on same day..and did not receive any updates on DM. but directly got an email for PPR yesterday. Keep checking your emails. I am sure you will get it soon!! good luck :)

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
SUPER GIRL said:
Hey they just request for your passport, a copy of the letter they send you in email and 2 passport size photos(they will send specification in email). As well if there is any change in your marital status then those documents :)
Thanks Super Girl

Drkdd

Jan 22, 2016
Hello my wonderful forum people. First of all I would like to take a moment and thank all of u for THe great support that all of u gave during the entire procedure

My first prayers for my 2015 and 2014 applicants and I pray that all of them get a fast PR. Hang in there people. The support and guidance that you all gave was tremendous and u all were like angels in my life who guided me through

I would like to say that these forums gives a very good example of humanity which still exists

Now I would like to share my timeline
App filed 11 January 2016
AOR 1 22 February 2016
SA 9 March 2016
AOR 2 21 March 2016
DM 5 May 2016
PPR 9 May 2016

During this procedure I had also applied for th TRV and with gods grace and the guidance of everyone an specially support of Nabaaf I could get it

Now I will doing the procedure of landing in Toronto

Can anyone please explain me the procedure for flagpole ??! What all documents can I take??? And is it possible to do flagpole or do I have to send my passport to the Ottawa office ?? Please do guide

Nothing is possible without the guidance of all of U

Thank you once again and my prayers are with everyone.

God bless us all

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
SUPER GIRL said:
Hey I applied on same day..and did not receive any updates on DM. but directly got an email for PPR yesterday. Keep checking your emails. I am sure you will get it soon!! good luck :)
I called my lawyer today and his assistant told me that they haven't received any emails. However, I am fairly sure she didn't actually check coz she answered in a second and there is no way she could have known me or my case by name. Anyway, just wondering if you applied using a lawyer or just on your own. As I am wondering if I would get the email or would the lawyer get it.

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
karankullar said:
I called my lawyer today and his assistant told me that they haven't received any emails. However, I am fairly sure she didn't actually check coz she answered in a second and there is no way she could have known me or my case by name. Anyway, just wondering if you applied using a lawyer or just on your own. As I am wondering if I would get the email or would the lawyer get it.
Hey I applied by myself. and I assume if you applied through a lawyer they will be the one who will receive your email.
Yeah lawyers are quite like that, they never take any case personally or doesn't care of others emotions, I'd say keep insisting the assistant upto a point where she would actually go through her mail and confirm whether she received anything or not?