+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
hollajay1 said:
People are literally fooling around here ..
specially the January applicants..
and when I saw their accounts , its all made a few days ago ...
and only they are getting DM and not me .. Because I applied on 18th january and i havent seen DM till now
so people please stop fooling around with fellow mates who are waiting to see their spouses.
please fill up true information ..
I understand your frustration bud, I am a Jan 18 applicant as well. I know it's hard to wait and be patient but I genuinely believe that nobody is fooling around and if someone is, well, they are pretty darn good lol!! Either way, be happy for the ones that got the DM and believe that our time will come soon. Stay happy!! : ;)

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
I am excited/anxious to the point where I didn't sleep last night, literally and worked 12 hours today and I have work tomorrow as well and I still can't sleep!! lol Feb guys are getting decision made and there are so many Jan people without it. That said, I can't even imagine what applicants from May/June/July or even earlier months of 2015 are going through. I am praying for all of us. This is proving to be harder than I thought it would be. Let's see what happens. Good luck to all of us!!

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hollajay1 said:
People are literally fooling around here ..
specially the January applicants..
and when I saw their accounts , its all made a few days ago ...
and only they are getting DM and not me .. Because I applied on 18th january and i havent seen DM till now
so people please stop fooling around with fellow mates who are waiting to see their spouses.
please fill up true information ..
Buddy we have better things to do than sit around and make up a conspiracy to fool people. What purpose would it serve? We all are here for helping each other out. If you don't want to believe what has been said by many members, then it is your problem. Not ours. It's as simple as that

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
nav13 said:
I have already changed the job after almost one week of filing my application. how does that affect.??
It does not have any affect. As long as you are not on welfare, you are going to be fine.

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
karankullar said:
I am excited/anxious to the point where I didn't sleep last night, literally and worked 12 hours today and I have work tomorrow as well and I still can't sleep!! lol Feb guys are getting decision made and there are so many Jan people without it. That said, I can't even imagine what applicants from May/June/July or even earlier months of 2015 are going through. I am praying for all of us. This is proving to be harder than I thought it would be. Let's see what happens. Good luck to all of us!!
LOL!! True buddy! Kinda like the same situation, specially 2016 jan applicants and now Feb applicants starting to get their DM'S is making everyone else nervous, I just hope it all works out that soon for everyone else.

As well as Heartedly praying for all JUNE/JULY applicants, am sure they will get their DM'S soon :)
Stay positive and good luck!!

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
SUPER GIRL said:
LOL!! True buddy! Kinda like the same situation, specially 2016 jan applicants and now Feb applicants starting to get their DM'S is making everyone else nervous, I just hope it all works out that soon for everyone else.

As well as Heartedly praying for all JUNE/JULY applicants, am sure they will get their DM'S soon :)
Stay positive and good luck!!
Good luck to you as well! :)

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
d_chahal said:
Hi Guys

Got DM today on PR Application status.
Here's the timeline :-
Application received by CPC Mississauga - February 05 2016
Application sent to NDVO - March 28 2016
DM - today !!
Congratulations !!
Let us know when you receive PPR and please add yourself in the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PP7ZLRzJU9t0sCgsieS3ZGultz95wLFzy61EBNlKBf8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=22

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
ravi35 said:
Hey I'm in the same position as in it says decision made and it doesn't mention it on the screen after you click "decision made". But apparently it's still good news.
Hey Ravi35 if you don't mind can you please share your timeline with us?? it would be a great help!! thanks :)

britt2312

Mar 18, 2016
karankullar said:
I understand your concern and with of 2015 applicants. You have to understand one thing, its been decided by the immigration department that, they are going to process the family sponsorship cases
based on the clearance procedure they learned through syrian refugee program this year. Through which, they processed 25k applicants in 3-4 months.

So, the people who are getting DM, may be based upon easy to process straight forward applications.
But, the process is now fast than before, cheer up and wait a while, you will hear from them soon.

unique_username

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-15-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-04-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
Decision made... I m a Feb 2016 applicant...

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
unique_username said:
Congrats... so this means you got DM in 20 days after your file reached Delhi office.. Did you get AOR from Delhi office last month?

amit_27

Feb 20, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016
File Transfer...
18-07-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
Hi,

Somebody please help! I am a little confused, as point 4 and point 5 are basically asking same thing in india guide.
Here is the link to India guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3904E.pdf.

Is it advisable to combine point 4 and point 5 from India guide into one and call that proof of relationship envelope?

Point 4 States:

Travel Documents and Passports.

Photocopies of passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children.

And then in point 5, under proof of relationship to sponsor, one of the sub point states, provide evidence of relationship such as:

-Proof of your sponsor's visits such as airline ticket coupons, boarding passes, copies of pages of your sponsor's passport showing entry/exit stamps.

Or should I keep travel documents, point 4 separate from
Point 5?

Please advise. Please help me brothers and sisters.
Thank you.

SUPER GIRL

Mar 2, 2016
unique_username said:
Did you get your decision made on a sunday or yesterday?? BTW congrates to you!!

Can you please also update the spreadsheet if you get a chance :)

Avantika@25

Nov 27, 2015
Hi Guys

Got DM today on PR Application status.
Here's the timeline :-
Application received by CPC Mississauga - January 1st 2016
Application sent to NDVO - March 4th 2016
DM - today !!

But, when I click the link it does show Decision made inside. And also I did not get any email from NDVO.
I am so confused. Is this true that my PR decision has been made?If so what is the next step?
When will I get the passport request.Please help!!