+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got our AOR2 on 22-Mar-2016. Spreadsheets have been updated. ECAS shows "In Progress" with file processing started at 21-Mar-2016

Now it is wait and watch!

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
singh25 said:
Hi. Do we get to see it in our PA's ecas status like we do with SA.
yes

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
botsmith2004 said:
Got our AOR2 on 22-Mar-2016. Spreadsheets have been updated. ECAS shows "In Progress" with file processing started at 21-Mar-2016

Now it is wait and watch!
same here...now the waiting game begins....hoping fast processing.

singh25

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
27/02/2016
File Transfer...
14/03/2016
Med's Done....
30/12/2015
Passport Req..
09/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2016
Hi. I just received this letter from NDVO. I dont know if this is how the AOR form delhi looks like. But I have submitted both of these documents with my application. I don't know why r they asking for it again. I have called my immigration consultant and she told me that NDVO send this email to everyone who's file is transferred to New Delhi. So did any of u guys/gilrs who's file is transferred to Delhi got it too.

Thanks in advance

Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
[/color]

n143

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ : 21-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016 , AOR2 : 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront..
Med's Done....
04-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hope soon...
LANDED..........
hope soon....
singh25 said:
Hi. I just received this letter from NDVO. I dont know if this is how the AOR form delhi looks like. But I have submitted both of these documents with my application. I don't know why r they asking for it again. I have called my immigration consultant and she told me that NDVO send this email to everyone who's file is transferred to New Delhi. So did any of u guys/gilrs who's file is transferred to Delhi got it too.

Thanks in advance

Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXX

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
[/color]
This is the default Email they sent to everyone... check "if not already paid" and " if not already submitted" .
Be happy... and enjoy...

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
MEDICALS FROM MAX PANCHSHEEL PARK

first of all a very HAPPY HOLI to all of u.

Has anybody got Pre- medicals done from Max panchsheel?? I got it done for my wife on 11th Mar and they gave an A4 paper with her details on it. Just want to confirm that attaching this paper in original along with the file is enough or do I need to attach anything else for Pre-medical proof requirements??

Thanks.

singh25

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2016
AOR Received.
27/02/2016
File Transfer...
14/03/2016
Med's Done....
30/12/2015
Passport Req..
09/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2016
n143 said:
This is the default Email they sent to everyone... check "if not already paid" and " if not already submitted" .
Be happy... and enjoy...
Thank u so much for as fast reply. I was really worried.

n143

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ : 21-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016 , AOR2 : 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront..
Med's Done....
04-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hope soon...
LANDED..........
hope soon....
canadavisa1986 said:

Has anybody got Pre- medicals done from Max panchsheel?? I got it done for my wife on 11th Mar and they gave an A4 paper with her details on it. Just want to confirm that attaching this paper in original along with the file is enough or do I need to attach anything else for Pre-medical proof requirements??

Thanks.
Personally, I have submitted only a4 size latter given by medial officer in Mumbai. I got approval. I think that's all you need.

Happy Holi...

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
canadavisa1986 said:

Thanks.
got mine done from same hospital. I attached the original and kept a copy for myself and that's enough as medical proof requirement

bvyas

Jan 15, 2016
This is Bhavin. I have updated that spreadsheet with this name. I am getting nervous as people who submitted after me (Jan 27 file received by CIC) received their SA already while I have not.
It still says in Process on my application status but thats it. :( I am getting worried :/

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
bvyas said:
This is Bhavin. I have updated that spreadsheet with this name. I am getting nervous as people who submitted after me (Jan 27 file received by CIC) received their SA already while I have not.
It still says in Process on my application status but thats it. :( I am getting worried :/
Dont worry, sometimes they send SA by regular post. Which takes 2 weeks to arrive from the day send.

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
bvyas said:
call cic and check, I know people who never got SA in email...but when they called cic, cic told them that they are approved and file has already transferred

japs

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20- APRIL- 2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 12-May-2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 13 June 2016
Med's Done....
MED - 15- APRIL- 2016
Interview........
NOT REQ
Passport Req..
06- DEC- 2016
So after getting everything ready I'm stuck at organising my paperwork. I have almost 10 inches of paperwork(relationship proofs- chats and all) which is not even complete. I still have 1 year missing in the proofs because telegram(just like whatsapp) doesn't allow to download chats. Now I don't knoww how do I send so much paperwork. I have almost 1000 pages of phone bills and a few thousand pages of chats. Can I get it binded or should i make small staples? Or can I punch the paper work and tie with threads?? I'm confused. No folder size is good enough right now.

Please suggest!! Need your help

Officer

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
japs said:
So after getting everything ready I'm stuck at organising my paperwork. I have almost 10 inches of paperwork(relationship proofs- chats and all) which is not even complete. I still have 1 year missing in the proofs because telegram(just like whatsapp) doesn't allow to download chats. Now I don't knoww how do I send so much paperwork. I have almost 1000 pages of phone bills and a few thousand pages of chats. Can I get it binded or should i make small staples? Or can I punch the paper work and tie with threads?? I'm confused. No folder size is good enough right now.

Please suggest!! Need your help
Hello Japs,

Please follow the second post of the first page on this forum and you will find everything in details...

Hope this help

Officer