New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 (started processing at NDVO on 31st Aug)
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
8/9-june-2016
Passport Req..
March 6th (BG/DM~25th Feb)
VISA ISSUED...
March 8th
LANDED..........
16th March
soninjoseph said:
No new BG checks and DM today????????????
Hope to get PPR today.. fingers crossed :-\

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Dear Mrs. Harshil,

I think you should chill out. Unless your mother in law bit them, you will be Ok. On the other hand, I think if your mother in law actually bit them, that would increase your chances ( for humanitarian reasons, I guess). ;D I really doubt that anyone from CIC went to your place. There is a much higher probability of some one flirting with your mother in law. I mean, such things do happen. :eek:

On a serious note: Chill out. If CIC have problems, they will ask you for an interview. No big deal. So many people do that and get their PR. Stop freaking out.

And good luck with your PR application!

Harshil said:
Hi, i am a silent reader.

July 17 Applicant.

A VERY STRANGE THING HAPPENED TODAY.

My backgroud check shows NOT STARTED on GCkey.

But today two randon people visited personally to my inlaws place (a white man and a brown lady).

Only my mother-in law was present at home.

They 1st asked about me as where am i.

She said i m not present as she has gone for a work so they Inquired further with her and asked her question like:

1) when did they get married?
2) Why they did simple wedding?
3) where did your son work and ur daugther in law work?
And many such random question related to my file.

When my mother in law asked why r u guys asking me such question, they said we are inquiring related to the file ur son has kept for SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP.

Please guys advice if such thing happened to anyone or it is some kind of FRAUD?Huh??

MYSELF and MY HUSBAND ARE REALLY WORRIED, IF THIS HAPPENED TO BE FRAUD?Huh

PLEASE HELP GUYS.....................

If the provided information is not good enough? what they will do? Are they refuse the file or call interview with Applicant? How long it will take after this check? Any idea anyone

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Hi Guys, Please help me with Supplementary Travels info form.

I am sponsoring my wife and she is filling her and mine last 10 years travels out of country. Now, I moved to canada in 2015 as a PR. What should she fill here for Immigration to Canada or should she just start from the time that I moved in Canada. Do we need to consider my travels from India too?

Did anyone has the same issues? Please help.

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Copy cut n paste from posted by other forum user. Don't know what's the point of doing it.
Harshil said:
Hi, i am a silent reader.

July 17 Applicant.

A VERY STRANGE THING HAPPENED TODAY.

My backgroud check shows NOT STARTED on GCkey.

But today two randon people visited personally to my inlaws place (a white man and a brown lady).

Only my mother-in law was present at home.

They 1st asked about me as where am i.

She said i m not present as she has gone for a work so they Inquired further with her and asked her question like:

1) when did they get married?
2) Why they did simple wedding?
3) where did your son work and ur daugther in law work?
And many such random question related to my file.

When my mother in law asked why r u guys asking me such question, they said we are inquiring related to the file ur son has kept for SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP.

Please guys advice if such thing happened to anyone or it is some kind of FRAUD?Huh??

MYSELF and MY HUSBAND ARE REALLY WORRIED, IF THIS HAPPENED TO BE FRAUD?Huh

PLEASE HELP GUYS.....................

If the provided information is not good enough? what they will do? Are they refuse the file or call interview with Applicant? How long it will take after this check? Any idea anyone

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Oh shoot, my joke got wasted.

I guess we should cut her some slack. Not everyone is used to computers and may be she was trying to help by answering the question and got it wrong.

Shmak2017 said:
Copy cut n paste from posted by other forum user. Don't know what's the point of doing it.

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
Shmak2017 said:
Sorry bud I am just brand new in the post and dont know how to reply the same post but We are facing same problem.
That the reson I posted same question with additional quetions. Hope you get the answer why?

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Oh boy!!! How come NDVO started this new way of verifying??? So you had same situation? When that happened?
Harshil said:
Sorry bud I am just brand new in the post and dont know how to reply the same post but We are facing same problem.
That the reson I posted same question with additional quetions. Hope you get the answer why?

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Well, as they requested. Your wife, the "principal applicant", should list all trips she made out of her country for last 10 years, or since her 18th birthday.

This is not for the sponsor (i.e., you).

enggvirdi said:
Hi Guys, Please help me with Supplementary Travels info form.

I am sponsoring my wife and she is filling her and mine last 10 years travels out of country. Now, I moved to canada in 2015 as a PR. What should she fill here for Immigration to Canada or should she just start from the time that I moved in Canada. Do we need to consider my travels from India too?

Did anyone has the same issues? Please help.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Harshil said:
First of all brother or sister, when you can copy and paste, you can surely amend or edit or re-type
Secondly, if someone comes at your door, you always ask for ID
Thirdly, now can you please explain as to what you have gone through during this unexpected visitation from people at your house

The reason for all these questions is that we want to get to the bottom of this, there is no reason to create panic or chaos and we need to understand. If this is something new from NDVO then why havent others experienced it. Something doesnt add up here.

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
Shmak2017 said:
Oh boy!!! How come NDVO started this new way of verifying??? So you had same situation? When that happened?
I don't know when they have started this. But this is true and people saying if they found something fraud that time they do surprise visit.
Well my case is very straight froward and I dont see any wrong info in file. That is why i was concerned a bit what is going to be next..Anyways i am waiting let's see may be this is brand new they have started.

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Pitt1234 said:
Well, as they requested. Your wife, the "principal applicant", should list all trips she made out of her country for last 10 years, or since her 18th birthday.

This is not for the sponsor (i.e., you).
Thanks for your answer. But, it asks the principal spouse to fill the travels of last 10 years for herself and her spouse which is me in this case (sponsor). How to go for that?

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Ha ha. Dumdum: CIC didn't like our mother in laws. Hence, no visit :)

I guess, if this is indeed true, what could have happened is CIC may have added a background check phase by using some 3rd party agency. Normally, for job applications in USA, companies like HireRight would do a background verification in India. My experience is that some of these agencies could be most incompetent ones and will use total nincompoops to finish their checklists. One of them called the dean of my university to ask if I studied there 10 years ago :)

I still doubt if CIC would do a background check in India. But if it is indeed true, I guess there is nothing wrong in it. People should chill out. It's their job to find out about red flags that a typical agent can focus on (or totally disregard).

dumdumhogayamein said:
First of all brother or sister, when you can copy and paste, you can surely amend or edit or re-type
Thirdly, now can you please explain as to what you have gone through during this unexpected visitation from people at your house

The reason for all these questions is that we want to get to the bottom of this, there is no reason to create panic or chaos and we need to understand. If this is something new from NDVO then why havent others experienced it. Something doesnt add up here.

Pitt1234

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Oh I see. The forms changed. Well then, fill for both :)

enggvirdi said:
Thanks for your answer. But, it asks the principal spouse to fill the travels of last 10 years for herself and her spouse which is me in this case (sponsor). How to go for that?

Harshil

Dec 2, 2012
dumdumhogayamein said:

yes I got it now how to reply to the post. Sorry for all hiccups. I think this is something new from NDVO. They went to my neighbour to ask for me and my wife. my neighbour then drive them to my house. My wife was at work so not able to talk. but my mom gave answer what she can. but she was not able to show pictures as she doesnt know where are they. She offer to show on computer but the guy said thats okay. they ask about marrige place and how many people invited. They also ask where am I work and my wife. and finally they took picture at end. there were two person one lady and one guy and driver was waiting out side. Hope this describe a bit about what was happened

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
What's your application time line ? Share details
Harshil said:
yes I got it now how to reply to the post. Sorry for all hiccups. I think this is something new from NDVO. They went to my neighbour to ask for me and my wife. my neighbour then drive them to my house. My wife was at work so not able to talk. but my mom gave answer what she can. but she was not able to show pictures as she doesnt know where are they. She offer to show on computer but the guy said thats okay. they ask about marrige place and how many people invited. They also ask where am I work and my wife. and finally they took picture at end. there were two person one lady and one guy and driver was waiting out side. Hope this describe a bit about what was happened