+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

bansal2016

Nov 26, 2016
MoodyDevil said:
I could be wrong but seems like may applicants who recieved AOr2 in august havent had any background checks but those in july are getting PPR's . they must only be working on july yet . Like i said I could be wrong
I think its just completely based on your luck because I am May 6th applicant and it went into in process on 6th July but I have no updates on my application yet. Even though I have seen couple of people on this forum those have applied after me but they have got BC,DM and PPR too.

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
dumdumhogayamein said:
Thanks man :)

hopin to receive ppr soon. good luck to all waiting..

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
Almost another whole week gone, still BG Check in Progress since 11 Nov. I think my husband is the ONLY applicant left from January-April now on this site who has not gotten DM/PPR.

I have exhausted all avenues now. MP office sent an email to Minister's Office, and no response yet and that's been a week now.

I contacted the Military Attache in New Delhi (they are in the same building) and they said they would look into it, though can't promise that NDVO will give them any info. But since I am a military member, and they work literally down the hall in the same building, they said they would try. No response there either.

I guess my next step is wait till 15 January and that will be one full year and since the Minister has promised 12 months total now, at that point can I call CIC in Ottawa and actually speak to someone on the phone to find out why our file has not been worked on?

Praveen Varma

Dec 5, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am Nov 2015 applicant applied for spousal visa to my wife and kid. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me. She has a daughter from her first marriage. Issue is during her divorce the child custody was not mentioned. She had an interview at Delhi in Nov. The officer was satisfied with our relation and the only obligation was the officer asked for child custody document. The ex is not available for sign the document and we have a time limit of 30 days.

Can someone please help. This is very important for me, any kind of suggestions is helpful.

PV

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
Almost another whole week gone, still BG Check in Progress since 11 Nov. I think my husband is the ONLY applicant left from January-April now on this site who has not gotten DM/PPR.

I have exhausted all avenues now. MP office sent an email to Minister's Office, and no response yet and that's been a week now.

I contacted the Military Attache in New Delhi (they are in the same building) and they said they would look into it, though can't promise that NDVO will give them any info. But since I am a military member, and they work literally down the hall in the same building, they said they would try. No response there either.

I guess my next step is wait till 15 January and that will be one full year and since the Minister has promised 12 months total now, at that point can I call CIC in Ottawa and actually speak to someone on the phone to find out why our file has not been worked on?
what does NDVO say bout ur file in Case specific inquiry? anything specific holding up the file or just generic reply..

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
MIUNRDAU said:
Pls share entire PPR mail for our reference please
Congratulations to all the better half who received PPR...
Pls share the PRR mail for reference.

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
Praveen Varma said:
Hello everyone,

I am Nov 2015 applicant applied for spousal visa to my wife and kid. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me. She has a daughter from her first marriage. Issue is during her divorce the child custody was not mentioned. She had an interview at Delhi in Nov. The officer was satisfied with our relation and the only obligation was the officer asked for child custody document. The ex is not available for sign the document and we have a time limit of 30 days.

Can someone please help. This is very important for me, any kind of suggestions is helpful.

PV

Did she not apply for sole custody for her child and was one not issued by the court at the time of divorce? Usually a sole child custody document issued by the court is accepted by CIC - if that is not available, they need the ex-spouse to sign an approval permitting the child to move to another country (i think there maybe a form for it too on the CIC website).

You might also need to engage a lawyer to apply at a family court to award sole custody to your wife for her daughter or failing that get an approval from her ex-spouse for moving the child to Canada. Has NDVO given you a deadline for submission of these documents?

Praveen Varma

Dec 5, 2016
Skitz said:
Did she not apply for sole custody for her child and was one not issued by the court at the time of divorce? Usually a sole child custody document issued by the court is accepted by CIC - if that is not available, they need the ex-spouse to sign an approval permitting the child to move to another country (i think there maybe a form for it too on the CIC website).

You might also need to engage a lawyer to apply at a family court to award sole custody to your wife for her daughter or failing that get an approval from her ex-spouse for moving the child to Canada. Has NDVO given you a deadline for submission of these documents?
Yes there is a deadline stating failing to submit the documents might result in refusal of application. It will take longer than the deadline if we apply for it now. Is there any other option like submitting an affidavit or requesting for extension to get the court document.

juhig

Mar 18, 2015
vaibhavxv said:
I'm with same timelines, 11 May applicant, BG went to In Progress on 9th Dec. But as Amit_27 said, we should wait few more days, maybe around 15 days. Best of luck :)
Yeah waiting patiently , good luck to u too :)
keep posting about your status change ..

SONUMAMTA

Sep 21, 2016
It's not only harKiran who is waiting for ppr and DM.im also 9feb 2016 applicant and done remedical 11nov . Waiting for ppr and DM

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
canadavisa1986 said:
what does NDVO say bout ur file in Case specific inquiry? anything specific holding up the file or just generic reply..
I got GCMA notes last month, and it showed the last file open date as 22 March. Hubby has not received any request for more information, missing documents etc. and he has a spotless background. It just appears that NDVO is not actually wanting to work on his file at all.

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
Jot1234 said:
i m 24 may applicant..aor2 2 aug..bc in progress on 14 dec
Congrats Jot1234, a ray of hope for the rest! Been quiet the past two days...was wondering if NDVO had fallen asleep...lols!

Ghag29

Oct 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
Jot1234 said:
i m 24 may applicant..aor2 2 aug..bc in progress on 14 dec
Congratulations!! :)