04-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport returned- 27-02-2017
dhillonch said:
could you please send the link of the current spreadsheet which everyone is following? we ve been updating spreadsheets since march but i guess we ve multiple spreadsheets since july/aug onwards...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pzYYWOD_sY4qACMOIZww0EoHKjqgyAKM-p3dpcFOm_A/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Here is the link to the spread sheet that i ahve been following

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
dhillonch said:
That just sucks! And the passport has to be submitted within a month. My BG is in process since 3 weeks and looking at your case i think i will go for a MP enquiry if i do not hear from them this week.

I hope you get it soon Varadar. Please keep us updated. Thanks.x
I hope both of you (and Pari123 and HariharanKaur) get PPR soon. The wait can be very frustrating.

I got DM on Nov 21 and didn't get PPR for two straight Tuesdays so I contacted my MP. My MP rep took all info on Nov 29 and told me not to contact them for at least 2 weeks.

I don't know if they did something but I received PPR yesterday and we submitted passport today at VFS Ahmedabad.

All dates are Indian time since I am currently in India.

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
Varadar said:
They admitted to my MP office that NDVO entered my email id incorrectly in their system. They made the correction today only and told me to wait for another 10 days.I guess all the case specific enquiry and emails i sent in the past 4 months to NDVO are just waste of time. The process would be easier and faster if they do all the communication through MyCIC account.

Varadar
Hello dear..I am going through the same situation.. and we are thinking of doing mp inquiry..
we have already found the local mp in our area.. but unware of the detailed procedure..
could you plz enlighten me about this procedure including the documents which we have to
carry while visiting local mp and any particular format to send email afterwards..hope you help me out..

THANKS.. GOOD LUCK FOR PPR :)

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
deepax said:
I hope both of you (and Pari123 and HariharanKaur) get PPR soon. The wait can be very frustrating.

I got DM on Nov 21 and didn't get PPR for two straight Tuesdays so I contacted my MP. My MP rep took all info on Nov 29 and told me not to contact them for at least 2 weeks.

I don't know if they did something but I received PPR yesterday and we submitted passport today at VFS Ahmedabad.

congratulations dear...
you gave hope to many people waiting like me

can you plz explain your detailed procedure of mp inquiry..
it would be great help for me..
thanks.. and WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE :)

NTPatni84

Jul 20, 2016
After sending passport along with passport request letter, how long will it take for them to mail it back? Medical expires on 1st feb

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
deepax said:

Congrats deepax, am happy for you.

I will contact my MP as well then. Dont know what they are waiting for, it is so frustrating.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
DRLoveleen said:
congratulations dear...
you gave hope to many people waiting like me

can you plz explain your detailed procedure of mp inquiry..
it would be great help for me..
thanks.. and WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE :)
First, identify the MP for your area using http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

The link will also give their constituency email address and phone number. Call them and talk to them. Usually, they are aware of family sponsorship status queries.

I was asked to provide all file details and add what the issue is. I specifically mentioned: No correspondence from New Delhi visa office in spite of decision made for over 10 days.

The lady working at MP's office said they'll get back in 10 business days.

DRLoveleen

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 april 2016
AOR Received.
14th may
File Transfer...
6th july
Passport Req..
12 DEC..
VISA ISSUED...
5DEC on COPR
LANDED..........
Soon
deepax said:
First, identify the MP for your area using http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

The link will also give their constituency email address and phone number. Call them and talk to them. Usually, they are aware of family sponsorship status queries.

I was asked to provide all file details and add what the issue is. I specifically mentioned: No correspondence from New Delhi visa office in spite of decision made for over 10 days.

The lady working at MP's office said they'll get back in 10 business days.
Thanku so much..
have u personally visited the mp or just contacted them on phone??

romil0909

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
ainp1865 said:
Any May 30 applicant got background in progress?.
Not yet.

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
deepax said:

congratulations deepax. Happy to know that you got ppr. Wish you a happy married life :)

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
deepax said:

Congrats!

Another day gone and still nothing here. I have a feeling we will be thisebcases that got lost and still waiting at 24 months like a couple of the 2014 ones did. I just have a bad feeling... not that something's wrong with our file because GCMS notes are all good nothing standing out it's just they don't seem to want to work on the file.

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
Hello guys...

I am also one of the poor person like you all waiting for PR.. everyday become a habit of checking cic and this blog....
I applied PR o OCT and file moved to Delhi on Nov. Meanwhile my company sponsored closed workpermit and I about to get.

So my question is when I am in Canada already with work permit if the ask for PPR where do I submit my passport for stamping? Delhi or Ottawa?

Pls clear friends...

knsamnair

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC - MississaugaSponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR 1- 16-07-2016, AOR 2 - 23-08-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
28-04-2016 passed
dumdumhogayamein said:
I am from the July submissions and since i had done the medicals in June, it shows medicals received and passed.
I am from June submission, same situation , i submitted medicals along with my wife's PR application medicals still showing not needed at this time! my wife in India, and which office review these documents ? CPC Mississauga or NDVO ?

Any idea ?

jul2014

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Somehow medical result is valid until 4th Apr 2017
Interview........
NA, BGC - 6th Dec, Decision made - 7th Dec
Passport Req..
11-12-2016
Hi all,

Got background check in progress on 6th Dec and on ecas, its decision made on both side.

My wife is 25th Feb applicant, now have to wait for PPR.

BTW, we got additional document request on 17th Oct, documents were received by NDVO on 24th Oct but no update on GCkey for additional doc.

Thanks & regards,
Jul2014

AandA

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/06/2016
AOR Received.
08/07/2016
File Transfer...
19/08/2016
Med's Done....
19/05/2016
Passport Req..
23/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
01/03/2017
knsamnair said:
I am from June submission, same situation , i submitted medicals along with my wife's PR application medicals still showing not needed at this time! my wife in India, and which office review these documents ? CPC Mississauga or NDVO ?

Any idea ?
Hi,

NDVO reviews the package. I am from June too and my file was transferred in August to NDVO, our medical says Passed.

Did your AOR2, wherein they mentioned that your file has been transferred to New Delhi - was there any mention of submitting Medical ?? if not then dont worry they have it and the package is complete and waiting for the VO to review it.

Thank you,
A&A