16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
dumdumhogayamein said:
Please have your details mentioned in your profile section so that they stay on each post by default like i do and others have

If you back to 10 pages and stat following the thread, you will get an idea of where things are. April 2016 just got PPR, not all of them, but a couple of them for sure which we know off
That is not accurate because even though April applicants have gotten PPR, MANY from Jan-March have not! So you can't use that as some guide as to when you will get PPR There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order they are processing things.

muskaan24

Star Member
May 12, 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
How can you say average is 7-9 months "depending on case" you make it sound like some of us have issues that would make it longer. We applied for my husband and CIC received 15 January. After I got SA, NDVO received his application on 21 March. Not a SINGLE thing has been done since then. The file has not even been opened since then! So there is nothing in our file that would make CIC need to take longer.

Do you know how hard it is to see every few days more and more people who applied LONG after we did, getting PPR?? And while ours still remains at eligibility in progress and everything else not started. There are people who didn't even apply until April (after my husband's application was already in New Delhi) who have gotten PPR and some even have landed in Canada now. Meanwhile my husband's application is still not even touched since it got to Delhi! I am getting so frustrated and upset! :(
Peace, we all are waiting

jul2014

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Somehow medical result is valid until 4th Apr 2017
Interview........
NA, BGC - 6th Dec, Decision made - 7th Dec
Passport Req..
11-12-2016
Hi Harkirankaur,

I see your frustration and cannot imagine your situation. However no matter how hard you try, bang your head, complain, suffocate your self by this negative thoughts, are you going to achieve any positive outcome?

As per official timeline, processing PR through India is going to take 18 months. We we get sooo upset in 8-10 month; how we will continue?

Every applicant have its own problem and story which is not known to people on this forum, all we see here is others are getting update and I am not. Well I will say that my time will come. Sooner or later it will come.

I can offer you a suggestion, watch "spirit stallion of the cimarron" movie. It works for me and I hope it helps you also to be strong.

Thanks & Regards,
Jul2014

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
muskaan24 said:
Peace, we all are waiting
Remember guys, our frustrations are not with each other, our frustrations are with NDVO ;D.. Lets be happy for anyone that receives PPR, irrespective of application date. Atleast someone is getting justice.

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
Rainasar said:
Remember guys, our frustrations are not with each other, our frustrations are with NDVO ;D.. Lets be happy for anyone that receives PPR, irrespective of application date. Atleast someone is getting justice.
i agree 100%.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
jul2014 said:
Hi Harkirankaur,

I see your frustration and cannot imagine your situation. However no matter how hard you try, bang your head, complain, suffocate your self by this negative thoughts, are you going to achieve any positive outcome?

As per official timeline, processing PR through India is going to take 18 months. We we get sooo upset in 8-10 month; how we will continue?

Every applicant have its own problem and story which is not known to people on this forum, all we see here is others are getting update and I am not. Well I will say that my time will come. Sooner or later it will come.

I can offer you a suggestion, watch "spirit stallion of the cimarron" movie. It works for me and I hope it helps you also to be strong.

Thanks & Regards,
Jul2014
Actually it says 13 months not 18. It used to say 17 months but a few months ago it reduced to 13 months.

I sent his application to CIC case processing centre in Ontario. He is in India but I am in Canada. We are in month 10 of 13 estimated.

shminhas

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
08-26-2016
Med's Request
Remedical Jan 27/2017
Med's Done....
Jan 6 /2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM -Feb 9/2017 ..... PPR Feb13/2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted march 7. Received passport with visa march 10
LANDED..........
March 13-2017
HarkiranKaur said:
Actually it says 13 months not 18. It used to say 17 months but a few months ago it reduced to 13 months.

I sent his application to CIC case processing centre in Ontario. He is in India but I am in Canada. We are in month 10 of 13 estimated.
everyone has to send their application to Ontario to be approved as a sponsor at first. Then once you're approved the file is sent to the country where your spouse is from. In our case India. So that means as stated on the website, It is 18 months.

Hemrup123

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 March 2016
AOR Received.
22nd April 2016
IELTS Request
SA on 16th May 2016
File Transfer...
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
Already done
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
johnybegood said:
My wife landed safe yesterday and become a pr.thank you all....praying for everyone of you....
Jonnybhai congratulations!!!!

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
shminhas said:
everyone has to send their application to Ontario to be approved as a sponsor at first. Then once you're approved the file is sent to the country where your spouse is from. In our case India. So that means as stated on the website, It is 18 months.
I just looked at estimated time again spouse outside Canada and it's 13 months still.

You have to select spouse living outside Canada (that's the applicant) and then where the application was submitted from which was Canada. It takes longer if the sponsor is outside Canada as well (is living in India with the applicant) which would be then applied from in india. Otherwise makes no sense to have a selection for spouse living outside Canada. I mean a spouse outside Canada can't apply inside Canada if you know what I mean... I think you clicked wrong thing meaning you got much higher estimate than it actually is.

The attached pic is obviously for spouse outside Canada because (second selection). So the applied in Canada pertains to the whole application initially applied. If I lived in India with him then it would be applied from india and it takes much longer.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
HarkiranKaur said:
How can you say average is 7-9 months "depending on case" you make it sound like some of us have issues that would make it longer. We applied for my husband and CIC received 15 January. After I got SA, NDVO received his application on 21 March. Not a SINGLE thing has been done since then. The file has not even been opened since then! So there is nothing in our file that would make CIC need to take longer.

Do you know how hard it is to see every few days more and more people who applied LONG after we did, getting PPR?? And while ours still remains at eligibility in progress and everything else not started. There are people who didn't even apply until April (after my husband's application was already in New Delhi) who have gotten PPR and some even have landed in Canada now. Meanwhile my husband's application is still not even touched since it got to Delhi! I am getting so frustrated and upset! :(
I can imagine and feel your frustration and my response was not meant to upset you more. Its just that sometimes what we feel and think to be a straight forward case might not be the that simple. In my case of immigration, the CIC took 31 months to process instead of 11 months being an inland candidate. There are things beyond our control which happens at their level which are by far the most stupid things but we cant influence them at all.

Secondly i didn't mean to imply that there's a problem with your file, its just that i have learnt the hard way that its not possible to know exactly what those folks are doing in NDVO. Like someone said later in the post, each case is unique and different. It cant become a rule of thumb that if XYZ gets its in 9 months then everyone should get it in 9 months. For some its been 6 months also and for some 10-11 months.

Trust me on this, we all need to find a way to relax during these times else its not going to help anyone and surely wont make this go any faster. I am in Canada and my wife is in India so i do feel your pain cuz i am also going through the same.

Hope this helps if not at least clears the air between us for my earlier comments.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
HarkiranKaur said:
I just looked at estimated time again spouse outside Canada and it's 13 months still.

You have to select spouse living outside Canada (that's the applicant) and then where the application was submitted from which was Canada. It takes longer if the sponsor is outside Canada as well (is living in India with the applicant) which would be then applied from in india. Otherwise makes no sense to have a selection for spouse living outside Canada. I mean a spouse outside Canada can't apply inside Canada if you know what I mean... I think you clicked wrong thing meaning you got much higher estimate than it actually is.

The attached pic is obviously for spouse outside Canada because (second selection). So the applied in Canada pertains to the whole application initially applied. If I lived in India with him then it would be applied from india and it takes much longer.

This is good, and at the same time NEW. Earlier it was 19 months which they reduced it to 18 months and now like you have posted here its become 13 months. Still better but not that great, it should be made to 5 months tops and thats it.

thanks for sharing this.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
HarkiranKaur said:
That is not accurate because even though April applicants have gotten PPR, MANY from Jan-March have not! So you can't use that as some guide as to when you will get PPR There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order they are processing things.
True this is not a guide or a rule book, mere an observation to some of the folks which have been sharing their timelines with us.

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Rainasar said:
I need to learn to make use of the emojis, if i can only figure that out ;-).....our frustrations are with the system, NDVO or Mississauga is no exception. Secondly being frustrated will only boil your blood and wont bring you any justice. Pray and keep helping one another. Like someone said, lets all meditate and reach out to the divine power and ask for quicker processing in our files. "God please help us all"

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
dumdumhogayamein said:
This is good, and at the same time NEW. Earlier it was 19 months which they reduced it to 18 months and now like you have posted here its become 13 months. Still better but not that great, it should be made to 5 months tops and thats it.

thanks for sharing this.
Recently checked they afe showing 18 months processing time..