Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
I would say you wrote it perfectly Great job, pls share the link when its up , will definitely support it
Lol...i know u would get negative rating for supporting this
I already got many in few minutes

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
johnybegood said:
Lol...i know u would get negative rating for supporting this
I already got many in few minutes
I would support it not because it is related to me
But because it is a valid point (i am not speaking against students or work permit holders-i was one of them),
A student or work permit holder can live with there spouses but not the permanent residents/Citizens
Cic can trust refugees,tfw but not the person who is taking full responsibility of the spouse

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
But because it is a valid point (i am not speaking against students or work permit holders-i was one of them),
A student or work permit holder can live with there spouses but not the permanent residents/Citizens
Cic can trust refugees,tfw but not the person who is taking full responsibility of the spouse
You are right bro

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
saisada said:
johneybegood....Very well written letter...!
fully agreeeee and endorse the same..!
I have sent out almost 15 emails of different kind with same subject last two weeks.....i know it wont make a terrific change in immigration but at least that makes me happy for being trustworthy to my spouse. ..

torontoindia2016

Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 01 2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
June 21 2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Aug 08 2016 (file rec'd by NDVO)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 23,2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 27,2016
gcan said:

heyy gcan
dont get me wrong..i am not against international students....i have many friends who are students and i understand you were an international student and cic can trust their spuse because they are not permanent resident but i know a case when soneone was on work permit in canada and he applied for a PR and then he went to india and got married...after couple of months cic asked for his passport as he got his PR so he submitted his wife's passport along and his wife's got PR as well
so how is this fair??

arsh245

Jun 26, 2016
Varadar said:
There are few things i did different than the first attempt. (1) mentioned application no with SA letter and current waiting time for application (2) mentioned important dates in the period visa request (eg birthday, festival, anniversary etc) (3) explained relationship in detail and attached relevant photos (just like PR application) (4) notarization of my invitation letter.

Someone in the forum said the chances of rejection will be less if you apply after 6 months or so. I believe that is true.

All the best! Wish things work out for you!
Thanks man appreciate your reply. My wife is housewife with no work history. She has good travel history with me. What ties should I show in my TRV application? Her permanent application is in process with SA approval.

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
johnybegood said:
I send this to toronto star news
I will get lots of negative rating because i talked about international students and tfw
I want all of you sending your request to Toronto star
Dear sir,
I am writing this letter with lots of pain in my heart.i am a permanent resident of canada and one of the many permanent residence or canadian citizens got married from out of Canada. The new government has promised family reunification as their priority and they processed a few overseas cases lightning fast but now their speedy process only for visa exempt countries. India ; new delhi visa office gets larger volume of applications and there is not enough man power to process all applications faster.there are people waiting for years to get to be with their spouses.i personally know people waiting since 2014.ndvo usually start processing the application 6 to 8 months after they got the application and all that duration the file sits in the registry waiting fungus. Then they will blame on applicants saying they have not received the requested documents they were asked for and delays the process again.it is not happening with one or two files but majority of applications are dwelt this way.the indian vo never approves a trv for the spouses to come see their loved ones.so the tax payers ourselves waiting for ages to see their spouses.
But the temporary foreign workers or international students get trv approved for their spouses in a fraction of seconds while the citizens waits life time.how can you live a life without the person u loved and got married. How can a person work and improve the canadian economy when they dont have their heart while they are at work.

The government is giving work permit for inland application but how about outland applications are they any different. Is there two different kinds of spouses getting privileged and others not . Syrian refugees were admitted to canada in 3 months time period. The visa office could do all the criminality and background check within no time but why not the spouses.are they criminals?

I am not venting about just my personal problems but the majority of people who have applied outland to sponsor their spouses and whose application have been sent to bew new Delhi visa office.we are so heart broken.we are so depressed. We are so lost without our spouses.we need to see something we observe in other countries like usa or Australia. They respect spouses.they give them status less than 90 days.they give then visit visa with no issues.why not the spouses of canadian citizens or permanent residence. Are we not any better than the international students, temporary foreign workers or economic immigrants. We need to be with our spouses.we are the members of our community and country. We need our right to be with our spouses.please do understand we are humans and we love our spouses too.
Thank you..

Good Job Brother..

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
torontoindia2016 said:
heyy gcan
dont get me wrong..i am not against international students....i have many friends who are students and i understand you were an international student and cic can trust their spuse because they are not permanent resident but i know a case when soneone was on work permit in canada and he applied for a PR and then he went to india and got married...after couple of months cic asked for his passport as he got his PR so he submitted his wife's passport along and his wife's got PR as well
so how is this fair??
Thats what i mean as well, apply for pr include spouse name in application (may be on last stage) u are united in couple of months.
But if you become pr first and apply for ur spouse even next day cic lose faith on u as you are permanent resident now
They even dont give trv
Probably they dont care about how important is living with the spouse.
They know refugees are important(and i am not against it)
Spouses of trv are important
Ohh no u made one more step and got pr now your spouses are not a priority

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
Good Job GCAN...!!!

Am trying to think, what else we could do.

Should we all add our names at the end of the email ? So that this message gets authenticity.

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
We could also mention : Work Permit holder's spouses. They get Dependent visa within NO TIME and OWP will be issued.
Should we all revoke our PR and Citizenship to get our spouses here ?

PR and Citizens have more Financial ties, tax payers (in many ways : Property Tax too) in this Country and how come our spouses are treated like this ?

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
newbee1990 said:
We could also mention : Work Permit holder's spouses. They get Dependent visa within NO TIME and OWP will be issued.
Should we all revoke our PR and Citizenship to get our spouses here ?

PR and Citizens have more Financial ties, tax payers (in many ways : Property Tax too) in this Country and how come our spouses are treated like this ?
Send emails to all leading news papers and tv channels let this hidden thing come to day light...now only the applicant knows whats going on

newbee1990

Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
23-08-2016(SA)
Med's Done....
27-05-2016
Interview........
24-08-2016 (AOR2)
Passport Req..
30-08-2016 (TRV PPR)
I feel, if we are sending to all TV Channels and News Papers. better we do some cosmetic changes to the content.

May be few immigration words and highlighting key points :

1. Issue :
2. History :
3. Root Cause :
4. Affect :
5. Solution :
6. Conclusion

Just a thought. so that we get more visibility.

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
newbee1990 said:
I feel, if we are sending to all TV Channels and News Papers. better we do some cosmetic changes to the content.

May be few immigration words and highlighting key points :

1. Issue :
2. History :
3. Root Cause :
4. Affect :
5. Solution :
6. Conclusion

Just a thought. so that we get more visibility.
If Johnybegood agree i am agree with it as well, as this idea was started by him
I think if we think only my 1 email is not going to make difference then definitely its not gonna make any impact
We all need to contact news channels so that they think the topic is prior enough to talk to cic
And eventually everyone will see good results

Thanks