Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
anilkumar925 said:
Hey Guys,

Been reading about the content of the petition .. in my humble opinion ..

We can do with better words. 'Torturing' and 'dying' doesn't sound right. We could make it more formalised yet convey our anguish and suffering.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.
I would want something of a humble and humanitarian one rather than completely questioning their policies

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
meanwhile this wait hurting more everyday, i am going to apply for TRV

any advice on invitation letter what should i use,
or if anyone who got approved can share views/sample letter

thanks

dondsw

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 12,2016
AOR Received.
AOR1#JUNE 02/2016
IELTS Request
SA#JULY 06/2016
File Transfer...
AOR2#JULY 18/2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
APR 01,2016
Interview........
DECISION MADE#DEC 25, 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 03, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 08, 2017
LANDED..........
JAN 28, 2017
I found this on 2015 thread

One of my family friend friend got a letter from embassy explaining about temporarily work being shut down for two months. I don't have further solid information yet but this is what they told. so hope they pick up from August.

rk94

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 28-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-02-2017
Just called CIC this morning and found out that I got Sponsorship approval yesterday (July 28)!!! And she said I should be receiving an email by tomorrow. So happy! I was getting worried since people who applied after me had already gotten SA...Now the real wait begins!

Timeline:
App Received June 1, 2016
AOR1 June 21, 2016
SA July 28, 2016
(could someone update the spreadsheet for me, I tried but I think I don't have access. Thanks)

dondsw

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 12,2016
AOR Received.
AOR1#JUNE 02/2016
IELTS Request
SA#JULY 06/2016
File Transfer...
AOR2#JULY 18/2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
APR 01,2016
Interview........
DECISION MADE#DEC 25, 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 03, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 08, 2017
LANDED..........
JAN 28, 2017
rk94 said:
Just called CIC this morning and found out that I got Sponsorship approval yesterday (July 28)!!! And she said I should be receiving an email by tomorrow. So happy! I was getting worried since people who applied after me had already gotten SA...Now the real wait begins!

Timeline:
App Received June 1, 2016
AOR1 June 21, 2016
SA July 28, 2016
(could someone update the spreadsheet for me, I tried but I think I don't have access. Thanks)
Its done

Jul 28, 2016
Varadar said:
I can totally understand your frustration but your language is too strong (calling NDVO lazy, words like Torture). We are not going to gain anything by blaming their bureaucracy rather we should place the request on humanitarian ground explaining how it affects our relationship and how this causing depression. The main focus of the petition should be to place a humble request to grant a TRV for all Spousal Category.

However, i totally agree with the travel expense though. I already spent 12k in the last 12 months ;)

Just an opinion

Cheers

Cheers
what kind of humanitarian ground are you expecting from NDVO mate, sorry to say but we are not begging anything from them, technically its our right as a Canadian resident or citizen. i am just being real and true in my statement and explaining my real situation so please don't raise finger and criticizing each others and also please stop making fearful environment unnecessary. Pal, There r some people waiting for 3 to 4 years to get their files approved so they can spend their prime time with their partners, some of them even don't find what's going on their files, you don't think it's real torture for those. And any country's bureaucrats will be work for their people because they get paid from tax payer money, in our case even we pay millions of dollar fee every year to process our applications. you don't think that we should have a right to ask anything straightforward to them if we don't satisfy.

And please if You think there should be use polite and softness for them instead of being real so please go through it, you will be appreciated in advance but in my point of view nothing can make big change until CIC bring every consulate under the citizen charter, and transparency in application processing.

Don't mind please here everyone intension and aims are almost same

muskaan24

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Guys Any thoughts on this??

Just called CIC, they said the application eligibility is still in progress. The guy mentioned it should have been approved by now but he said sometimes this depends on few different things to be cleared up. He said he will make a note on my file.

Is there anything about which I should be worried as he has put some note on my file?

App Filed: 7 June
AOR1 Rcvd: 24 June

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
sanonwaitwatch said:
what kind of humanitarian ground are you expecting from NDVO mate, sorry to say but we are not begging anything from them, technically its our right as a Canadian resident or citizen. i am just being real and true in my statement and explaining my real situation so please don't raise finger and criticizing each others and also please stop making fearful environment unnecessary. Pal, There r some people waiting for 3 to 4 years to get their files approved so they can spend their prime time with their partners, some of them even don't find what's going on their files, you don't think it's real torture for those. And any country's bureaucrats will be work for their people because they get paid from tax payer money, in our case even we pay millions of dollar fee every year to process our applications. you don't think that we should have a right to ask anything straightforward to them if we don't satisfy.

And please if You think there should be use polite and softness for them instead of being real so please go through it, you will be appreciated in advance but in my point of view nothing can make big change until CIC bring every consulate under the citizen charter, and transparency in application processing.

Don't mind please here everyone intension and aims are almost same
Totally agreed. one of my friend applied for PR back in 2011 from Canada, still waiting for an update, missing her family for almost 5 years now!!

rk94

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 28-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-02-2017

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Any idea, what happens if we send passport with TRV application and meanwhile CIC send PPR for sponsership pr.
TRV processing time is 32 days but it takes around 40-45 days
just trying to be extra positive on TRV application and PR

any suggestion is welcomed
thanks

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muskaan24 said:
Guys Any thoughts on this??

Just called CIC, they said the application eligibility is still in progress. The guy mentioned it should have been approved by now but he said sometimes this depends on few different things to be cleared up. He said he will make a note on my file.

Is there anything about which I should be worried as he has put some note on my file?

App Filed: 7 June
AOR1 Rcvd: 24 June
Wait till the 56th Day.
If nothing happens, then contact your local MP

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
Has anyone noticed what time of the day Ecas gets updated ?

Just trying to get an idea of what particular time to check rather than checking every 15 minutes. ;)

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
T.J. said:
Has anyone noticed what time of the day Ecas gets updated ?

Just trying to get an idea of what particular time to check rather than checking every 15 minutes. ;)
i noticed it is updated early morning.
in my case i usually see update on thursday/friday/sat after 5 am EST

thanks

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.