+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I don't have Gckey account i have on line account when I checked it's process it's same from 16 months no updates
What online account Are you talking about? Do you mean by Ecas online application status?

There are two types of online account one is Ecas online application status which is only basic info. The other one GCKey account is the most recent detail and massages you get from IRCC.

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
What online account Are you talking about? Do you mean by Ecas online application status?

There are two types of online account one is Ecas online application status which is only basic info. The other one GCKey account is the most recent detail and massages you get from IRCC.
Online status i m check from there it's on-line service account

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
There are two types of online account Ecas and GCKey account. I can't get which one do you use dear.
They show when my application is received when they are starting n my medical result is received that is all they show still in process final decision is not made ufff

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
They show when my application is received when they are starting n my medical result is received that is all they show still in process final decision is not made ufff
Okay why don't you guys look at your GCKEY account too there you find more detail about the status of your application

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????
I got that same they said my application is finalized on May 2017 my medical is expired n my criminality is currently vaild