+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
I have not heard anything since the past 3 months. In my ECAS both sites shows in proccess since Aug 2016:( no DM at all in both colum. and in GCkey it shows as follows;

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need medical. We will send you a massage If this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I donno what's going on with my application iam worried about it :(
It means your sponsor is not approved yet...once your SA is approved then you will get dm on SA side first after that they will transfer your file to Delhi and will work on your side....since you are Aug 16 applicant....there must be some problem with your SA

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
It means your sponsor is not approved yet...once your SA is approved then you will get dm on SA side first after that they will transfer your file to Delhi and will work on your side....since you are Aug 16 applicant....there must be some problem with your SA
Hey this is not true, my SA was approved but in gckey it shows in process until now and I have gotten DM.

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
BGC started since a week now but No DM.. Seems there was NO DM or PPR the entire whole week and those officers are on Vacation.

Reactions: reemfa

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front

PA2016

Sep 22, 2016
I have not heard anything since the past 3 months. In my ECAS both sites shows in proccess since Aug 2016:( no DM at all in both colum. and in GCkey it shows as follows;

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need medical. We will send you a massage If this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I donno what's going on with my application iam worried about it :(
I can only think of the following:
-Call the CIC office in Canada and see what is holding it up.
-Or order the GCMS notes.
Unfortunately we're powerless over what these guys do. It's rough...:(

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017