+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Alright.. when ur BGC started? and what ur ECAS showing right now?
I can not see when it started i can only check my status on mycic both sites shows in progress. The sponsership application and the permanent resident .
I have représentative he showed me that the status updates are the obe i shared here

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
I can not see when it started i can only check my status on mycic both sites shows in progress. The sponsership application and the permanent resident .
I have représentative he showed me that the status updates are the obe i shared here
when did u apply?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
It's jus same like mine even though I got DM...now they are processing your bgc so you would get also DM soon. For me, it took only one day like 16th they have started bgc and 17th I got DM..but haven't received the PPR yet!!!
Congrats lucky you.
When did your BG start proccess?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
when did u apply?
we submitted our application on 17 - Aug 2016 they opened file sep 20 2016 and it was sent to Delhi on 26 sep 2016
After that we got a request to submitt police clearance on 29 march 2017. We had submitted before with application. But we sent and Submitted again the scan through email since then no updates?
We are so much depressed i can not link my application because i have représentative.
But my représentative showed me the status of our application its still in proccess

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
we submitted our application on 17 - Aug 2016 they opened file sep 20 2016 and it was sent to Delhi on 26 sep 2016
After that we got a request to submitt police clearance on 29 march 2017. We had submitted before with application. But we sent and Submitted again the scan through email since then no updates?
We are so much depressed i can not link my application because i have représentative.
But my représentative showed me the status of our application its still in proccess
but why sponsor side is also showing " in process" it should be DM there since ur file has trsnsfered to Delhi

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
but why sponsor side is also showing " in process" it should be DM there since ur file has trsnsfered to Delhi
I donno :(
Thats why iam worried about it In GC it shows
Review of eligibility; we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirments. I donno What does it mean What does it mean
And the same time it shows in back ground check; we are proccesing your background check.

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
Review of eligibility; we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirments. I donno What does it mean What does it mean
And the same time it shows in back ground check; we are proccesing your background check.
For eligibility and BGC is same as i explained u.. for me also it shows the same.. so dont worry about those status. for now BGC has started. i dnt knw when we will get remedical request. i hope we dnt need to wait long bcz of it as already we waited too long than usual time they are taking for other files.

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
And the same time it shows in back ground ch"We hv sent correspondence on dec 1st 2016 "We hv sent correspondence on dec 1st 2016 about decision on your sponsorship applicationabout decision on your sponsorship applicationeck; we are proccesing your background check.
But i can see following line on sponsor status..
"We hv sent correspondence on Oct 20,2016 about decision on your sponsorship application..So I'm guessing SA is already approved and this is sufficient..let's hope for the best!!!

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
No i dont know what is it?
when you have a representative you can check ECAS but not GCKey.. u cant connect to GCkey.. so just wondering how you can check status on GCkey..

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
For eligibility and BGC is same as i explained u.. for me also it shows the same.. so dont worry about those status. for now BGC has started. i dnt knw when we will get remedical request. i hope we dnt need to wait long bcz of it as already we waited too long than usual time they are taking for other files.
I took a pic of my application status showes but i cant uploud i dono how to uploud?