Upfront
Med's Done....
April 22, 2016
Interview........
BGC. Dec. 12, 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 13, 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
How do you get to see this spreadsheet and is there one for 2016?
Hello,

This is the link for

NDVO 2016

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PP7ZLRzJU9t0sCgsieS3ZGultz95wLFzy61EBNlKBf8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=22

NDVO 2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QW9paPL2KgyNYw3_AMHb4Qkdi8YaMhLjJ-Ztjt2GM0/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=111077298

PLEASE JUST SEE AND IF YOU ARE PUTTING PUT IT SO OTHERS INFO. DOESNT GET DELETED OR MESSED UP.

PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. EDIT IT CAREFULLY.

srvpka

Apr 2, 2016
ldzawa said:
Yes, I'm one of the lucky 2016 applicants. Waited about 3 months and a bit for application to go from submission to decision made. Definitely a fact!
Hard to believe, since there is such a huge backlog of 2015 applicants. There is no public proof.

RobbieS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Mohali,Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
24-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront and Acknowledged
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi, My wife submitted my file from canada and it was delivered in Mississauga, Ontario today.... so now i am in the queue ...waiting eagerly....need your expert advice..how to proceed from here onwards...how long i have to wait to get the next update

Navteet

May 1, 2016
Hi,

I appiled for my husband on Jan 11 2016. I live in Canada and my husband lives in India.The file is being processed already in India on March 21 2016 and they have also received his medical results. we havent heard anything yet it says online that it's in process but How long will it take?

Thank you

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Most of the question this page and the page behind have been answered and discussed earlier please spend some time reviewing the previous pages for the answers to your questions thank you dears

farazkapadia

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Looks like the Sponsorship Approval is taking too long after AOR1. Do we get SA's in sequence of file submitted, or the time depends upon case to case?

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
New_User said:
Hi,

There are many Jan applicant waiting to hear from NDVO including me. We just have to wait.....nothing else we can do...
I am also a January applicant and we are also stuck at In Process (with only received on date... started processing on date... and medical results received date.....) Nothing else. It's been in process with no update since 21 March. I received sponsor approval fairly quickly, within one month however! It seems the stalling is at NDVO, not the Canada side.

What makes me feel bad though is that I saw on that spreadhseet MANY have had decision made already, and passport back with visa included. And they were ALL submitted after I sent my husband's application! :( Including one which seemed to progress from initially received to complete and approved within 2 months total!!!???

Jan 10, 2016
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Vikram18 said:
I am just mentioning what I think you should do. May be others have some better suggestion.

1. Send an email to NDVO mentioning your problem and ask if you can get your passport stamped in US (not very likely that NDVO will respond).

2. Contact your Canadian MP and explain the situation. Ask him if he can talk to NDVO and let you stamp your passport in US (MP can confirm with NDVO if that is a possibility).

If above two doesn't work:
3. Find out a courier service that sends passports. Use them to send your passport to someone in India who can submit and collect on your behalf to VFS. That person will also need an authorization letter to submit and a letter to collect from VFS (risk of getting lost/delayed in international courier).

4. Maybe someone else can travel with your passport to India and get it stamped. Will need authorization letters to submit and collect from VFS.

Btw did you mention your present address as in US?
Hello Vikram,

Thanks for your suggestions. I did follow your advice and did the first 2 things. Both of them worked. I got reply from NDVO to sned my passport, photos and new email letter to an office in LA. Additionally, my area MP in Canada sent a request to NDVO for passport submission in US. They allowed me to send my passport to NY Visa Office. So, eventually, I had the option of sending my visa to the Canadian Consulate in LA or NY.

I'm very thankful to this forum, this thread and especially you for giving such wonderful suggestions. I encourage everyone to post your queries in all applicable threads as possible and I'm sure they will be answered by amazing helpful people.

Thanks.

djsum

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
Hi All,

After seeing no progress from NDVO on PR applications in the last couple of months, we decided to apply for TRV and I am so happy and relieved to say that my wife got her visitor visa today, so anyone who is thinking to do the same and has been advised earlier that it cannot be done, believe me, you can apply for TRV while your PR application is in progress. Just ensure your submit enough proof with your visitor visa application.

Our timeline -
PR
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 17-Mar-2016
AOR Received.: AOR1: 13-Apr-2016, SA: 21-Apr-2016
File Transfer...: AOR2: 2-May-2016
Med's Done....: 1-Feb-2016

Visitor Visa (Paper Application)
VFS - Bangalore (Filed at VFS Chennai and then was sent to Bangalore)
App. Filed.......: 15-Jun-2016 (Reached Bangalore on 16-Jun-2016)
Decision Made : 27-Jun-2016 (Passport received back in Chennai on 28th June)

Wish all of you a speedy application processing and hope NDVO resumes processing PR applications for 2016.

PaulU

Apr 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-March-2016
AOR Received.
15-April-2016
File Transfer...
22-April-2016, AOR2 @ NDVO on 2-May-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
background check - Nov 06 2016
djsum said:
Hi All,

After seeing no progress from NDVO on PR applications in the last couple of months, we decided to apply for TRV and I am so happy and relieved to say that my wife got her visitor visa today, so anyone who is thinking to do the same and has been advised earlier that it cannot be done, believe me, you can apply for TRV while your PR application is in progress. Just ensure your submit enough proof with your visitor visa application.

Our timeline -
PR
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 17-Mar-2016
AOR Received.: AOR1: 13-Apr-2016, SA: 21-Apr-2016
File Transfer...: AOR2: 2-May-2016
Med's Done....: 1-Feb-2016

Visitor Visa (Paper Application)
VFS - Bangalore (Filed at VFS Chennai and then was sent to Bangalore)
App. Filed.......: 15-Jun-2016 (Reached Bangalore on 16-Jun-2016)
Decision Made : 27-Jun-2016 (Passport received back in Chennai on 28th June)

Wish all of you a speedy application processing and hope NDVO resumes processing PR applications for 2016.

Can you please share what you attached in your file to shows ties to India ?

Komal1331

Mar 12, 2016
HarkiranKaur said:
I am also a January applicant and we are also stuck at In Process (with only received on date... started processing on date... and medical results received date.....) Nothing else. It's been in process with no update since 21 March. I received sponsor approval fairly quickly, within one month however! It seems the stalling is at NDVO, not the Canada side.

What makes me feel bad though is that I saw on that spreadhseet MANY have had decision made already, and passport back with visa included. And they were ALL submitted after I sent my husband's application! :( Including one which seemed to progress from initially received to complete and approved within 2 months total!!!???

We applied on Jan 4th, no information after that except in progress. SAD

Dr.Megha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10 March 2016
File Transfer...
22 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Komal1331 said:
Any Jan applicants waiting for their decision made???
1st feb applicant here. Waiting!!

pinky789

Jun 29, 2016
Hello guys..... Just a small concern.... Those who already got their DMs and PPR in jan Feb and some of March....... Is the spouse of the principal applicant a Canadian citizen or a Canadian pr holder?..... Because I feel this might be the reason for delay of some applications........

RobbieS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Mohali,Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
24-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront and Acknowledged
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thank u Jhonnybe good...just did the research on the old pages ...the information was very helpful cheers!!