8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
Hi to all,

It is good to tell you that CHC new Delhi is really fast in issuing Visa and very liberal compared to other Visa offices. Perhaps Quota of India are highest under Skilled workers. My case just processed less than 3 months by New Delhi .Other applicants of January , Febryary and March ,2010 also are getting Visa.

So One thing is clear . If you submit your documents as early as possible , you will get Visa early. Be ready with your documents once you have applied to Nova Scotia.

If your Documents are clear to claim 67 points then New Delhi Visa Office will issue you Medical request within a month and Visa within 1 and a half month after submission of Medical . If we add 2 month time for initial processing at Nova Scotia, One can say that within 5 months of initial application , Indian who apply from New Delhi office will get his Visa.

Himanshukhamar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-01-2010
Med's Request
8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
Further , It seems that Security Concern by CHC Delhi officers also not strict compared to other CHC . May be Indian seems no danger for Security related issues.

AkkDivz

Star Member
May 31, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
21-01-2010
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
22-02-2010
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
Yet to land
hi himanshu - firstly congrats for getting your visa and good luck for your life in canada!!!

just curious to know what makes you think that security concerns are less for indian applicants and hence undego less stringent security checks?

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
congrats himanshu and gud luck for canada
i also got medical request in 20 days after sending my second file to CHC New Delhi
they are really going fast
mohit

Himanshukhamar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-01-2010
Med's Request
8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
Congraluation to Mohit Sharma and AKKdivz. You can see large number of cases cleared very fast in this forum.and you will be surprised to see that 90% of cases are from CHC New Delhi.Further , New Delhi CHC issue Medical request and Passport request jointly and all these are within a month so in only 20 working days . If we deduct 5 days for preparation of our Medical paper , other administration time , just 15 working days are left for document verification .

So within 15 days , CHC delhi verify your Education documents , Job related Dcouments , spouse documents , History and Security related documents.

and CHC Delhi are finalising cases more than sum of cases finalising by Buffalo , London , Pakistan , Dubai altogether .

So numbers are more here in CHC new delhi but still processing speed is very good.

Check your progress with other members of the same time from diffrent CHC and you see diffrence.

guyindia

Apr 16, 2009
congrats himanshu i would like to know that ur noc is 1111 and what are the jobs responsibilities did you show and what is ur qualification as iam mcom and working as accountant in a company.best wishes once again

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi,

Nice to hear from Delhi guys!!! All the best..

Satish

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
you r absolutely right himanshu, its the fastest CHC in my opinion too. my case processed like a bullet! I wasted more than 2 months due to delay in issuing of a new passport of my minor kid by passport officer , other wise my case has been processed in less than 4 months. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS .
DR. SHARMA

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also feel that now a days CHC ND is very fast in processing immigration applications. London & Buffalo are slowest

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MOHIT,
what didyou mean by sending 2nd application? did you mean that yr 1st application was rejected already? if so could you just tell in detail of yr both processes pls?

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
hiprashant
i mean to say my first file was sent to NS .canada and i got AOR From there after 2 months And then i sent my second complete fife to local CHC and they sent my medical and passport and fee request in 20 days time
that mean its really fast here in New Delhi
lets hope rest, also go with the same speed and land in canada in good weather
mohit

Himanshukhamar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-01-2010
Med's Request
8-02-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-02-2010
guyindia said:
congrats himanshu i would like to know that ur noc is 1111 and what are the jobs responsibilities did you show and what is ur qualification as iam mcom and working as accountant in a company.best wishes once again
Hi , I am C.A. These are duties which i have mentioned in application.
Designation – General Manager – Director
Scope of work
 Quota work, legal approvals
 Setting of business, formulating marketing strategy
 Maintenance of Accounts as per Nigerian Accounting Standards , Nigeria Company Code, taxation including VAT , Income tax , PAYE , Withholding taxes
 Supervision and Internal Audit of all functions of Company.
 Negotiation with television, radio for barter of movies
 Import of used machinery and spares from Ghana and selling of same in Nigeria.
 Studio Management.

Activity of Company- Replication of C.D., VCD, DVD., Dubbing of Holy wood movies in local languages of Africa, distribution of movies in Ghana
Designation – System Manager
Number of local employees – 19

Scope Of work:
ACCOUNTS/COSTING/SYSTEM AUDIT

(1) Transfer from Excel based Single Entry accounting system to Fully computerized Tally Accounting System
(2) Monthly verification of raw material, finished product, Spares and Machinery
(3) Costing of product, Marginal cost, Break-even point, Product price determination
(4) Audit of Production Process system, Procurement Process system, Administration and Labour force management system, Marketing system and Delivery system.

FINANCE AND PLANNING
(1) Calculation of Monthly Cash requirement
(2) Introduction of Auto sweep account facility for company account in Barclays bank, Ghana
(3) Made Feasibility study and estimated demand of dubbed movie market in Ghana.
(4) Analysis of loss in Production process and it reported to Management.
(5) Statistical Analysis, Market survey for movie distribution in Ghana and all over Africa for Sister Companies

TAXATION

(1) Maintenance of VAT (Value Added Tax) records and filing of VAT return
(2) SSNHIT (Social Security and National Health Insurance Trust) return filing
(3) Payment of PAYE, Withholding tax on time.
(4) Calculation of Tax payable by company and payment to Income tax department
(4) Import transaction handling including documentation, valuation, and liasioning and clearing goods with the help of clearing agent.

LIASIONING

(1) New company registration with G.I.P.C. (Ghana Investment Promotion Council),
(2) Expatriate Quota from G.I.P.C.
(3) Good relationship with I.R.S (Internal Revenue Service) in getting Tax Clearance Certificate for every import made by company
(4) Benefit of subsidized rate of import duty from Customs Department and nil duty from Copyright office for VHS import.

MARKETING SYSTEM
(1) Introduction of technique of PERT/CPM and workflow chart to improve quality of product and reduce machine cycle of production of VCD and dubbing of English movie in local language
(2) Friendly relation with Customers
(3) Appointment of Distribution, Follow up, Collection with the help of Marketing Officers
(4) Selection of media to advertise movie. (Audio visual media

IN INDIA

Nature Of Company- Company is in real estate sector developing Special Economic Zone in 120 Hectres of land in Ahmedabad , State Of Gujarat , India.
Estimated Project cost – 50 million USD
Reporting to – Project head for matters excluding finance/costing and Costing /budget and finance directly to Chairman
Number Of person Handled- 10 employees

Scope of Work-
ACCOUNTS/COSTING/BUDGET

(1) Prepare Capital budget for Special Economic Zone
(2) Accounting in Tally in such a way that would give much vital information straightforward for compliance as per S.E.Z(Special Economic Zone). rules, act and regulation.
(3) Fix Inventory record system adheres to SEZ act, rules and regulation.
(4) Finalization Of Accounts as per Companies act and got it audited.
(5) Involvement in Higher-level committee to treat various items of SEZ, drafting of lease deed with SEZ enterprises.
(6) Preparation and Consolidation of Research and development expenditure balance sheet and profit and loss for Cadila Healthcare Limited
(7) Verification of Contractor running bill, deduction of TDS, works contract tax

FINANCE/PLANNING/INTERNAL CONTROL/INTERNAL AUDIT

(1) Calculation of Monthly Cash requirement
(2) Prepare Project report for getting fund from Bank
(3) Introduction of Auto sweep account facility in Bank for maximum return on fund
(4) Safeguard of all construction material and assets by maintaining proper records and frequent physical checkup
(5) To check whether all financial benefit/exemption available to SEZ have been availed or not.

TAXATION( Income Tax, VAT , SEZ Act)

(1) Fringe Benefit tax calculation and submission to Common Taxation department.
(2) Calculation of advance Income tax payable and submission to Common taxation department
(3) VAT Input calculation And submission to Common taxation department.
(4) Filing of Quarterly and Monthly return to SEZ authority
(5) TDS Payment and E-filing Quarterly TDS return.
(6) Calculation of deferred tax liability and advance income tax calculation for 15(Fifteen) group of companies.
(7) Preparation of Information for tax audit for group of companies

LIASIONING

(1) Filing of SEZ application to Central Government for approval of SEZ and got Final Approval, Notification, Authorized Operation approval, Approval of Goods and material required for construction of SEZ.
(2) Liasioning with Collector Office, Mamalatdar Office, and Superintendent of Stamp office for land related issues in SEZ.
(3) Liasioning with Ground Water Authority for getting approval of Ground water use.
(4) Involvement in getting N.O.C. from Gujarat Pollution Control Board for SEZ.
(5) Continuous liasining with Development commissioner office and Excise officers in SEZ.

Position – Manager (Audit)
Major Clients Name
(1) Irrigation Department , Government Of Gujarat
(2) Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board
(3) Gujarat Water Resources Development Corporation
(4) Union Bank Of India
(5) Bank Of Baroda
(6) Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited
(7) Bank Of Maharashtra
(8) Wagh Bakri Tea Company

Scope of Work

 Accounting, verification and submission of claims of WORLD BANK FUNDING PROJECT Costing of 60 million USD for Dams Repairs, Reconstructions and Rehabilitation caused by Earthquake in Gujarat.
 Financial verification of check dams constructed under Government of Gujarat Scheme. (120 million USD Project), nearly over 5,000 Check dams running bills have been verified so far.
 Marketing System audit of Wagh Bakri Group and improve marketing distribution system and payment system and promotional schemes implementation.
 Independent handling of Revenue Audit, Concurrent Audit and Inspection Audit of various Nationalized Banks (Over 200 Branches )
 Liaison with Parties regarding their Audits/ Tax matters.
 Planning of Audit Programs
 Monitoring Audits made by Audit Assistants.
 Audit work execution by adopting team approach
 Complete finalization of Accounts / Financial Statements including :

• Study of Accounting Standards and Guidance Note issued by the ICAI, and accordingly preparing the Notes on Accounts and Significant Accounting Policies.
• Compliance under the Companies Act, 1956.
• Preparing / finalization of the Tax Audit Report.

 Analysis of Accounting Systems of clients.
 Reporting to the Partners of the firm regarding the status of various works undertaken by my group & me.
 Internal Audit of GWSSB and GWRDC.

Position-Audit Officer
Scope of works-
 Audit Of Charitable Trust, Internal Audit
 Audit Of Gujarat Pollution Control Board

Position – Accountant
Scope Of work-
 Accounts in Tally 4.5
 Income tax works including filing of return
 Inventory Management
 Collection and Debtors Management

Training Undergone

a) Vouching, verification, ledger scrutiny and finalization of tax audits of partnership firms, and limited companies including Zydus Cadila Group.
b) Internal audit of 100% export oriented unit
c) Audit of Co-operative societies and charitable trusts.

 Concurrent audit of Maninagar Peoples Co-operative banks
 Stock audits
 Tax Audits

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai SHARMA JI :) :) :) :)
its nice to see ur timeline :-X :-X as ur case was cleared very fast.As u see my timeline,i am waiting for medical call.its very tough to wait .... :( :( :(
guide me about medicals.....etc.i am also worried.
pls tell me DO'S AND DON'TS for medicals..... ::) ::)

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009