App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
AOR Received.
06-04-2010
File Transfer...
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
27-04-2010
Did anyone who submitted their application in March get their PPR? My sponsorship got approved on Mar 25, but I'm still waiting for any sort of status update from New Delhi.

calgary_flames

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Calgary,Alberta
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
16-02-2010
Passport Req..
26-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2010
nervouswreck said:
hey calgary flames.
any updates? did yu get yur ppr?
Fariza
I haven't heard anything from them, I am getting nervous. I am not even sure what the next step would be from ND office.

nervouswreck

Mar 24, 2010
hi calgary flames,
don worry,
sometimes they ask for passport early in the process, and sometimes like before, at the end, to stamp yur visa... so don worry... ther is another person in another forum who has also not heard from chc yet.. may be yu be asked for yu passport at the end of processing.. anyways don worry...

calgary_flames

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Calgary,Alberta
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
16-02-2010
Passport Req..
26-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2010
Thanks again Fariza for your support...
Do you think sending email to ND will give my any status? or they just reply with standard email?

nervouswreck

Mar 24, 2010
wot does yur e-cas status say? yea yu send a case specific enquiry, ask yur wife to do it... coz they respond only to the applicant...

simple_gal

Apr 16, 2010
Hello everyone who is waiting for some type of a reply regarding ur cases from New Delhi.

STAY CALM AND PATIENT!

Worrying and panciking about what;s happening in your cases will not help u!

When the CHC New Delhi starts reviewing your file ur e-cas status will change to the date when they started working on your case and will show "in process" from anywhere to 2-8 months or more depending on ur case.

Some people get a PPR request very early on and some people after a few months.

Also I have seen visas being issed between 2 months - 1 yr after ND CHC starts working on the case because every visa officer is different and every case is different.

Cases that generally receive visas quickly are those people who have had large marriages with many attendees. With an age differences between the couple no more than 3 years. Who belong to the same religion and have a similar social status in society (like a doctor marrying a lawyer etc.). And where the applicant has paid all fees upfront and has given a lot of proof of the relationship being genuine.

ND CHC's case processing time is up to 6 months and if your case is under 4 months then chances of them replying back to your e-mails are quite slim regarding why u have not heard any news regarding your case.

My suggestion is stay patient and if after 4 months since your application was recieved in Missisauga u have not heard anything get the person being sponsored write an e-mail to CHC ND because if the sponsor writes an e-mail they will write back to you saying that they cant release any info regarding the case to you.

The ND CHC tries to clear all cases within 6 months after the date ur case is recieved by the CIC in Mississauga.

The sponsorship process can be quite nerve shattering because CHC ND does not give monthly updates so u guys have no choice but to make the best of the time and pass it somehow until u recieve your PPR's.

If the separation from ur spouses is intolerable then you guys can always go for a visit and if ur a Canadian Citizen u can go back and stay with your spouse until they are approved to come here.

Give it 3 months you will start getting your PR requests if u have not already.

calgary_flames

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Calgary,Alberta
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
16-02-2010
Passport Req..
26-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2010
nervouswreck said:
wot does yur e-cas status say? yea yu send a case specific enquiry, ask yur wife to do it... coz they respond only to the applicant...
It says "Status Not Available"

calgary_flames

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Calgary,Alberta
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
16-02-2010
Passport Req..
26-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2010
simple_gal said:
Hello everyone who is waiting for some type of a reply regarding ur cases from New Delhi.

STAY CALM AND PATIENT!

Worrying and panciking about what;s happening in your cases will not help u!

When the CHC New Delhi starts reviewing your file ur e-cas status will change to the date when they started working on your case and will show "in process" from anywhere to 2-8 months or more depending on ur case.

Some people get a PPR request very early on and some people after a few months.

Also I have seen visas being issed between 2 months - 1 yr after ND CHC starts working on the case because every visa officer is different and every case is different.

Cases that generally receive visas quickly are those people who have had large marriages with many attendees. With an age differences between the couple no more than 3 years. Who belong to the same religion and have a similar social status in society (like a doctor marrying a lawyer etc.). And where the applicant has paid all fees upfront and has given a lot of proof of the relationship being genuine.

ND CHC's case processing time is up to 6 months and if your case is under 4 months then chances of them replying back to your e-mails are quite slim regarding why u have not heard any news regarding your case.

My suggestion is stay patient and if after 4 months since your application was recieved in Missisauga u have not heard anything get the person being sponsored write an e-mail to CHC ND because if the sponsor writes an e-mail they will write back to you saying that they cant release any info regarding the case to you.

The ND CHC tries to clear all cases within 6 months after the date ur case is recieved by the CIC in Mississauga.

The sponsorship process can be quite nerve shattering because CHC ND does not give monthly updates so u guys have no choice but to make the best of the time and pass it somehow until u recieve your PPR's.

If the separation from ur spouses is intolerable then you guys can always go for a visit and if ur a Canadian Citizen u can go back and stay with your spouse until they are approved to come here.

Give it 3 months you will start getting your PR requests if u have not already.
Awesome post simple_gal, My case is very straightforward, I am married to same religion girl who is 4 year younger than me. My wedding was attended by around 1200 people and reception was attended by 600 people, I paid all the fee upfront and also provided all the possible evidence to prove that relationship is genuine.

Thanks very much for such a great post!