JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah
Hello to everyone
Guys can anyone tell after ppr1 how long they take time for ppr2 they requested last week my updated passport bio page which I send them of today
Thank you in advance

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
khurram arif said:
Hello to everyone
Guys can anyone tell after ppr1 how long they take time for ppr2 they requested last week my updated passport bio page which I send them of today
Thank you in advance
What is PPR2?

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Gori said:
Welcome back....only couple of us left...but they make our lives miserable waiting sooo long. Why did you come back... I am looking forward for the day when I will be free of the waiting and the forum? How is your life in Canada?
Hey,

It my wife who came to Canada in Feb, she is all settled in and loving it. Don't worry guys it will all be over really soon, you have all waited for this long and it will be all worth it in the end.

What is your current status Gori?

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Mp inquiry 90 % wrong wtf they making fool that's it rubbish this government becoz to many indian in this part as mp

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

It my wife who came to Canada in Feb, she is all settled in and loving it. Don't worry guys it will all be over really soon, you have all waited for this long and it will be all worth it in the end.

Hi Draxz1289, my MP told me our file is closed and approved since October 26th, 2016 but we didn't get PPR...I wait and wait but nothing is happening...this is killing me..I cant wait anymore...2 years bro.This is great your wife settled up well, wish you happy married life.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Sonynita said:
Mp inquiry 90 % wrong wtf they making fool that's it rubbish this government becoz to many indian in this part as mp
Sonynita, what is wrong with the MP enquiry...plz share?

hardeepkrai

Nov 7, 2016
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

Hi Draxz1289 and Gori. I am new to this forum so kindly help me out here. I want to find out the exact status of my application. My husband is based in Brampton, Ontario and he is the sponsor and primary applicant. Our application was received by the CIC team on 26 Sep 2014 and they began processing it on 21 Nov 2014. They already have my medical results since 2015 which I sent without being asked to on my own initiative. The Client Application Status (CAS) Tool reflects our status as 'In Process' and our multiple emails via the web form, phone calls to the team and appeals from the local MP have got us the same old answer which is: your application is in process and you will be contacted when needed. However, there has been no communication from CIC to my husband since August 2015. And I haven't ever received any emails or communication from CIC. We even met with multiple independent visa consultants to reassure ourselves that our documents and application is complete which it is as per their feedback. In 2015, we decided to change our agent representative for better assistance and clarity. But even he received the same answer that our application is in process and we will be contacted when required. And now the lack of movement and communication from the CIC team is unnerving and worrying us a bit too much. Recently, I made an account on the CIC website using GC keys but I am unable to find our application to link it to my account despite the correct details and even though the application is still accessible on the CAS tool. Would you have any idea on what we could do and how we could find out the exact status of our application?

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
hardeepkrai said:
Hi Draxz1289 and Gori. I am new to this forum so kindly help me out here. I want to find out the exact status of my application. My husband is based in Brampton, Ontario and he is the sponsor and primary applicant. Our application was received by the CIC team on 26 Sep 2014 and they began processing it on 21 Nov 2014. They already have my medical results since 2015 which I sent without being asked to on my own initiative. The Client Application Status (CAS) Tool reflects our status as 'In Process' and our multiple emails via the web form, phone calls to the team and appeals from the local MP have got us the same old answer which is: your application is in process and you will be contacted when needed. However, there has been no communication from CIC to my husband since August 2015. And I haven't ever received any emails or communication from CIC. We even met with multiple independent visa consultants to reassure ourselves that our documents and application is complete which it is as per their feedback. In 2015, we decided to change our agent representative for better assistance and clarity. But even he received the same answer that our application is in process and we will be contacted when required. And now the lack of movement and communication from the CIC team is unnerving and worrying us a bit too much. Recently, I made an account on the CIC website using GC keys but I am unable to find our application to link it to my account despite the correct details and even though the application is still accessible on the CAS tool. Would you have any idea on what we could do and how we could find out the exact status of our application?
Hi dear, you cant link your application because you have a representative. But my suggestion is please ask your husband to go and do MP enquiry, this is too long to not get any communication from NDVO since 2015, I do not want to make you worry but you should not wait anymore...the MP can call and let you know about what is happening with your application. My advice is do not wait ask your husband to approach MP immediately.

hardeepkrai

Nov 7, 2016
Gori said:
Hi dear, you cant link your application because you have a representative. But my suggestion is please ask your husband to go and do MP enquiry, this is too long to not get any communication from NDVO since 2015, I do not want to make you worry but you should not wait anymore...the MP can call and let you know about what is happening with your application. My advice is do not wait ask your husband to approach MP immediately.
Hi Gori. Thanks for replying. We will ask the local MP to place a call. He had written to CIC earlier this year but CIC gave him also the same answer that our application is in process. That is all CIC keeps saying. My question is that if there is a representative in the middle, then can even my husband as primary applicant and sponsor not link the application to his GC key account?

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
hardeepkrai said:

Hi, sorry to hear about your long processing time. Seems like you have crossed 24 months from the time they received your application with no communication from CIC. Are you sure your address, email are correct recorded and you didn't miss communication from them?

Have you applied for GCMS notes? Maybe that will show or give you some understanding on what's happening with your file. MP query is another avenue.

There is also one more avenue - it's called a WRIT of MANDAMUS - it's a legal remedy where a federal court forces a subordinate agency (like CIC) to act when the processing delay is has been "unreasonable". Check with your lawyer about this avenue.

To be regarded as unreasonable, a delay must meet the following conditions, the applicant or legal counsel was not responsible for the delay; the authority responsible for the delay did not provide satisfactory justification. Can be used for citizenship and permanent residency cases. Do Google and consult with your lawyer about this third option (WRIT of Mandamus) if you get the same response from MP after he receives a response from CIC.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
hardeepkrai said:
Your husband needs to write to the immigration minister and the prime minister ASAP, it is simply inexcusable for CIC to hold your application. Definitely apply for the WRIT like Skitz said but that may take some time to get an answer. It's a long shot but if I were you I would find the immigration minister on Facebook and twitter and ask him to follow up on file. Alternatively, you can go to immigration ministers office, I think it in markham, which is about an hour from brampton. they may turn you back but due to the extreme nature of your case and the fact that the local MP is no help, They may take ur case. If they do, rest assure they will get direct answers. At this point you need to go to higher authority, local MPs will not be much help.

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
hardeepkrai said:
contact with your MP or it's better applied GCMS notes as soon as possible because CIC is ridiculous they waste my two years like that after MRI many attempts when my wife meet CIC officer then they said we are sorry we didn't process on your file two years even after that again 7 months passed still my application is in process and they are doing background checks so don't waste time I don't want to give you tension but something is wrong this is my personal experience applied GCMS notes it's better idea atleat you can know if they are working on your application

hardeepkrai

Nov 7, 2016
Skitz said:
Hi, sorry to hear about your long processing time. Seems like you have crossed 24 months from the time they received your application with no communication from CIC. Are you sure your address, email are correct recorded and you didn't miss communication from them?

Have you applied for GCMS notes? Maybe that will show or give you some understanding on what's happening with your file. MP query is another avenue.

There is also one more avenue - it's called a WRIT of MANDAMUS - it's a legal remedy where a federal court forces a subordinate agency (like CIC) to act when the processing delay is has been "unreasonable". Check with your lawyer about this avenue.

To be regarded as unreasonable, a delay must meet the following conditions, the applicant or legal counsel was not responsible for the delay; the authority responsible for the delay did not provide satisfactory justification. Can be used for citizenship and permanent residency cases. Do Google and consult with your lawyer about this third option (WRIT of Mandamus) if you get the same response from MP after he receives a response from CIC.
Hi Skitz, Ssingh12345, Gori and Rainasar. Thank you so much for all your advice. You guys have been most helpful. I really do appreciate it a lot. I will look into the GCMS notes tactic as the next step. Our details are completely correct on the application and so far, there hasn't been any communication at all that we have missed. This lack of communication is extremely frustrating. In fact now I am hoping that we will get some answers from GCMS Notes.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Goodboy13, bro...just great newssss... my MP just checked and told me they said due date for us is January 2017...wtf...and you are November applicant like me...did you get any news from your MP?

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Gori said:
Goodboy13, bro...just great newssss... my MP just checked and told me they said due date for us is January 2017...wtf...and you are November applicant like me...did you get any news from your MP?
Hi Gori bro.

My wife send enquiry email to MP on 6 Nov. today she got response from Executive Assistant of MP office that :
I will be the one looking into this file. This is my direct email.

I will make an inquiry and return to you shortly with some sort of response from IRCC.

Best regards,