waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
db80 said:
My wife finally got her PR visa stamped at New York visa office (visa says issued at New Delhi because her file was processed at NDVO)!

Timeline:
App. Filed.......: 01-10-2014 (applicant @USA)
AOR Received.: 01-01-2015 (SA: 06-01-2015)
File Transfer...: 21-01-2015 (In Process from 17-08-2015)
Med's Done....: Upfront
Re-Med's Request: 15-10-2015 (applicant @Canada) (did not go through medicals due to pregnancy)
Re-Med's Request (NEW): 10-06-2016 (applicant @USA)
Passport Req..: 05-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...: 30-09-2016 (@USA with NDVO stamp)

Quick question: The 5yr countdown for PR status obligation starts on the day my wife lands
Db80, congratulations...happy married life. Btw I thought that it was a 3 years not 5 ..and yes it starts on the day your wife lands.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
db80 said:
My wife finally got her PR visa stamped at New York visa office (visa says issued at New Delhi because her file was processed at NDVO)!

Timeline:
App. Filed.......: 01-10-2014 (applicant @USA)
AOR Received.: 01-01-2015 (SA: 06-01-2015)
File Transfer...: 21-01-2015 (In Process from 17-08-2015)
Med's Done....: Upfront
Re-Med's Request: 15-10-2015 (applicant @Canada) (did not go through medicals due to pregnancy)
Re-Med's Request (NEW): 10-06-2016 (applicant @USA)
Passport Req..: 05-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...: 30-09-2016 (@USA with NDVO stamp)

Quick question: The 5yr countdown for PR status obligation starts on the day my wife lands, is it?
Congrats.

shru

Jan 31, 2015
Hello All

My file is in criminality since September 8th. As per today MP inquiry its still in criminality. Can anyone plz tell me how long its gonna take to finish from criminality to ppr?
I m totally frustrated its been 25 months. No interview, no additional document requested, zero travel history. Dont know why they are delaying the process :( :(

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
Just got remedical request!

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Raz3 said:
Just got remedical request!
hi Raz3,

Congratulations,

When your DNA test reports has been submitted by DNA lab to CIC New Delhi.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Results were sent via email August 11 2016

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
If the lab sent you the results as well you should send an email to NDVO and attach the results.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
I had done an MP inquiry last week and found out that our application has been approved since Sept 14, 2016. Our e-cas status still shows "In Process" and it is now 3 weeks since then and we still have not heard regarding a PPR. The MP said that a passport request should come soon but they did not specify a date for passport request issuance. Has this happened to anyone else?? If yes, how long did it take you to hear for the PPR after the application was approved and was your status changed to DM or was still In Process.

And no I cannot link my application because I have a representative. I can easily take him out after filling the form but it has already been so long for us that I really dont want to take any chances of missing information or sending to the wrong email etc so I am holding myself back from changing the contact information on there.

Please help on what can be done so we can get the passport request possibly...

Thanks guys!

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
priya_7 said:
I had done an MP inquiry last week and found out that our application has been approved since Sept 14, 2016. Our e-cas status still shows "In Process" and it is now 3 weeks since then and we still have not heard regarding a PPR. The MP said that a passport request should come soon but they did not specify a date for passport request issuance. Has this happened to anyone else?? If yes, how long did it take you to hear for the PPR after the application was approved and was your status changed to DM or was still In Process.

And no I cannot link my application because I have a representative. I can easily take him out after filling the form but it has already been so long for us that I really dont want to take any chances of missing information or sending to the wrong email etc so I am holding myself back from changing the contact information on there.

Thanks guys!
Wait for while priya as your Mp said you will get it soon and do send Ndvo an email about to confirm email address .

Gud luck dear hope you will get ppr Asap.

Tc.

nshukoor

Aug 31, 2015
URGENT !

Hello everyone
I wish all those who are in this long and hard process of immigration gets good news and reunite with thier loved ones soon.

I just had few questions regarding the dependent child sponsorship, and will highly appreciate if anyone can share thier knowledge in this regard.

my husband is sponsoring our 11 month old daughter,and her sponsorship file is at CIC-New Delhi. two weeks ago we got an email from CIC-New Delhi asking for DNA test. my husband did his DNA test in Toronto,Canada and I and my duaghter were called to do the DNA test in CHC-Islamabad. we were confused that why the appointment for DNA test is given by CIC-Islambad, as the file is in New Delhi.(Confused) but I and my duaghter are living in Kabul,Afghanistan this might be the reason that they chose Islamabad.

now my questions are:

1-How long it takes that CIC receive the DNA test results for all the parents and the child?
2- our daughter sponsorship application is in process in New Delhi but we were asked to do the DNA test in Islamabad. which office will ask for the passport?
3-I have already recieved my visa from CIC-Islamabad in June which is valid till Feb 2017, any idea that the Visa offices may issue visa to our daughter soon because my visa will expire soon?

looking forward to your replies.

thanks
N.Shukoor

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
RxpgP said:
Hello everyone,

Short story of my journey, hope this helps inteiew stuck people from 2015 onwards as I think 2014 are almost done and I pray for speedy visa for all who are waiting from 2014.

I got "recommend interview" back in December 2015 in my second set of notes. I was shattered* yes!! I was, I cried for two whole days because I knew interview waiting is painful. So, here is what I did 8)
I immediately sent following documents to NDVO by post + case specific enquiry with a kickass cover letter covering below mentioned point.
1. Affidavit from both parents about marriage and their awareness.
2. My pictures with his family ( trust me they were all random slefies) pasted on microsoft word document (save pages)
3. Screenshots from phone, skype, face time, hangout calling .
4. My hubbyz picture with my brother (who's in Canada) because at the time of application my brother was in India.
5.explained each and every possible concern of VO in application. There is no harm in being over informative and showing them that marriage is genuine and not for immigration purpose.
6. I wrote about each and every member of my family that they have strong ties in India .
7. Few recent and ongoing whatsapp screenshot - 5 pages approx.

Whole document was almost 25 pages, that's it.

In feb. 2016 applied tourist visa which got rejected . One more with cover letter sent mentioning TRV rejection with whatsapp some screenshot.

Woahh! I got Interview Waived in April 2016 by second visa officer review and VO immediately sent remedical request. I had extensive and long travel history so it took almost June for DM . Finally got Visa on 12th July.

We did total 3 MP enquiry and notes every other month from November.

Already a month now in Canada , and Yeah!! Once its over...its Over...

Joe and Aaradhana, both helped me a lot and encouraged me to send documents. Thank you guys. I know them from this forum only . big big thanks to the person who created it and to everyone else who is keeping it alive.

Stay tight, few more days and we are all done by this process.... 8)
Could you please share address where you sent those documents?
Thanks,

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
priya_7 said:

Thanks guys!
hi Priya it's better to submit inquiry in cic webform I am sure you will get response very soon.best of luck!

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Raz3 said:
If the lab sent you the results as well you should send an email to NDVO and attach the results.
hi raz3,

My DNA results has been submitted directly by DNA lab to NDVO on 18-aug-2016. and one copy send to me on same day.

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
GOODBOY13 said:
HI Gori,
My GC Key Account Status says;

Application/Profile Status: OPEN.

Review of Eligibility: REVIEW IN PROGRESS

Review Medical Results: NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.

Interview Schedule: NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME.

Backround Checks,
Secuirety,Criminility: NOT STARTED.

Final Decision: NOT STARTED,

Our DNA Test reports has send by DNA Lab to NDVO on 18-Aug-2016 but I did not received re-medical request.Now 22 month Started.Two weeks ago I write email to Ndvo for that my application crossed normal processing time. Last week My wife (Sponsor) write to Local MP about this but no response got from MP Office.

Please advice?
Hi everyone,

Todays My GC key Account has been updated with line of Interview Schedule ''NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME'' to '' COMPLETE".But Review of Eligibility line says: REVIEW IN PROGRESS. and NDVO never called me for interview..

any advice.....?