+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
wasimkaulas said:
HI Everyone,

Currently I am In Canada. I want to visit my wife coz she has an Interview on 26th sept. Will my visit during the Interview affects my wife's application? I am resigning my job just to be with her during this difficult time. Leaving canada during processing affects our file? I welcome your suggestions... Smiley Smiley
There is no problem if you are visiting your wife while having her interview make it less than 2 months. If everythings works well you will leave together for Canada because after interview it takes less than month for ppr in most cases.gud luck

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
rammy_xyz said:
Here's step by step:
1. Go to this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
2. Select the blue button with "Continue to GCKEY"
3. It will direct you to this landing page: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s242cec6e6186f71c550ceaca98ff8a142c1ae0fe8
4. Key in your username and password and click sign in button.
5. Click continue button.
6. At the terms and condition page, click I accept button.
7. At the identity validation, key in your answer and click continue button.
8. Link an existing application to this account.Then click the blue button which says "link application to this account".
9. When you reach this page that shows "Link an existing application to this account ", go further below down until you reach "What did the applicant apply for?".
10. Under the category select the drop down menu bar as permanent residence.
11. Under the sub-category select the drop down menu bar as family classes(Spouse). (which applicable for you)
12. For the application details, drop down menu select your Application number and Family Name
13. Fill out the information for application number.
14. For the Applicant's personal information, Take note of the INSTRUCTION:
Applicant's personal information
passport information. leave blank city and country name
15. Other Application Information part, key in province,city,current marital status: married,Number of family members (2),
16.Click search my account.
17. Once a match is found, it will say:
Thank you for entering information.
We compared it with our system and found : an application that matches info...
Note: by linking your application to this account, you will now receive all messages and xxxxx
Select the LINK MY APPLICATION BUTTON.
18. Then it will link application.
19. Then it will show you the account in your main page:
Under View my submitted applications or profiles, in the column action click status and messages.
20. It will direct you to this Application/profile details
I linked my file to GC but it show all entries 0000000

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
HI Everyone,

Currently I am In Canada. I want to visit my wife coz she has an Interview on 26th sept. Will my visit during the Interview affects my wife's application? I am resigning my job just to be with her during this difficult time. Leaving canada during processing affects our file? I have my business aswell which I have been operating for the past 3 months and I have one employee working for me. How can I show my Income from my business to Immigration department if they needed while I am in India during the Interview. I welcome your suggestions... Smiley Smiley

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Update from my side.
My application has been refused,
Received letter on GCkey account.
The reason of refusal are missing from the letter, i huess it's gonna be send to my husband.
I'm going to appeal.
It's a very very emotional time for me.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
ANJAANI said:
Update from my side.
The reason of refusal are missing from the letter, i huess it's gonna be send to my husband.
I'm going to appeal.
Why interviewer were not satiafied with your case.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
ANJAANI said:
Update from my side.
I'm going to appeal.
So sorry to hear about this. Never expected from them.

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
rupjatpura1 said:
Why interviewer were not satiafied with your case.
sponsor is more educated and have a good salary..how she said yes to arrange marriage when it has been 16 years she lives in Canada. this is what my husband told me after interview.
we are waiting for the letter mentioning the reasons of refusal.
I only receved a letter for appeal

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
ANJAANI said:
sponsor is more educated and have a good salary..how she said yes to arrange marriage when it has been 16 years she lives in Canada. this is what my husband told me after interview.
Crap, dont worry u ll definitely reach canada vry soon...
This doesn't sound valid reason to me.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
ANJAANI said:

Appeal hearing time is pretty long in GTA. check the option of reapplying if Liberal put spouse visa on fast-track (poll promise?)

wasimkaulas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
File Transfer...
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Remedical 16 may 2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
26/09/2016
Passport Req..
not yet
Hello,

According to my recent notes "no photos reflects 1000 or 100 people attending wedding.longest call 31 mins. not very much pics included to give an idea of wedding". Even after sending 30 pics and all my call details they have an issue with call details. how to show my skype history to the interviewer? shall i take print outs or else shall i show them on my phone? do they allow devices coz i want to show them my marriage video. Video shows 100s of people. Please share your interview experience.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
wasimkaulas said:
Hello,

According to my recent notes "no photos reflects 1000 or 100 people attending wedding.longest call 31 mins. not very much pics included to give an idea of wedding". Even after sending 30 pics and all my call details they have an issue with call details. how to show my skype history to the interviewer? shall i take print outs or else shall i show them on my phone? do they allow devices coz i want to show them my marriage video. Video shows 100s of people. Please share your interview experience.
Take screen shots of your skype calls or any other calls like viber or skype if you use one. No electronic devices or pendrive are not allowed during interview.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
wasimkaulas said:
Hello,

If it was big fat wedding from ur side then sending 30pics to them is nothing... U should have send them 10-15 pics of each event happened before and after marriage. It should be around 150-200 pics to make them believe that it was genuine marriage. But if you have all that pics which u did not send them keep it with you at the time of interview. And take whatever material with you which shows you relation with you spouse... Phn calls, whats app, snap shots, you spouse pics which he/she sent to u from canada, weater union receipts, greeing cards envelop etc. Plz dont save money on these things coz it means lot to your future.

And as you said their comments in notes, one thing i ll ensure you they ll ask most question around that part...

All the beat

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Gori said:
Hi Goodboy13, they received the DNA results on May 30th and we got the remedical on August 1st...so 2 months bro.

Moga_Pb.....congratulationsssssss....for the great news...happy married life
i done my dna test 2nd week of aug-2016 & i think report will be submitted to NDVO by lab next week.

Did you received ppr?

shru

Jan 31, 2015
Hello,

Its been 2 weeks since we did mp enquiry they hadn't updated anything till date. Today my husband call the mp office and they told my file is in additional verification and they are not going to update n the file which are in additional verification.
Does anyone know whats additional verification is?? How long its gonna take?? I m little worried about it ???