+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

grilled

Mar 1, 2013
ANJAANI said:
So guys, my husband just had his interview today and it did not go well at all. Interview lasted one hour and half. VO officer was a south indian lady. It's our first marriage. The problem was the education , they said she is much more educated than you. Another problem was that my marriage is arrange by my grand father they said how come your wife said yes , it's been 16 years she is in canada....At the end she said she is not satisfied and will email us the decision . She returned my husband's passport. My husband had his new PCC and Medical. They kept both document but returned his passport.

Guys i feel like crying ... don't know what to do now.
this south indian lady may be jealous with Punjabis ...if ur marriage is really genuine then go talk to MP or email to minister

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long it takes for "Background or security checks" after remedical and Interview with no travel history?

Dhaksha

Jun 8, 2015
Madurai
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
Ip October 9 2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
Recommended waiting for schedule
LANDED..........
soon
Do u know the booth number
ANJAANI said:
So guys, my husband just had his interview today and it did not go well at all. Interview lasted one hour and half. VO officer was a south indian lady. It's our first marriage. The problem was the education , they said she is much more educated than you. Another problem was that my marriage is arrange by my grand father they said how come your wife said yes , it's been 16 years she is in canada....At the end she said she is not satisfied and will email us the decision . She returned my husband's passport. My husband had his new PCC and Medical. They kept both document but returned his passport.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
ANJAANI said:

Hey don't worry. As long as she didn't reject. Believe me they harassed my husband too. She went so far to say that I am not pregnant with his child and all that is fake. Even though he had all the medical reports from government hospitals. So don't worry. The lady accepted our medical. And later we did mp inquiry and we found out interview was passed. The only thing that is left is the security and that is taking hell long. Its been 3 months after our interview and still no ppr. Just waiting like most people.

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
TS18 said:
Hey don't worry. As long as she didn't reject. Believe me they harassed my husband too. She went so far to say that I am not pregnant with his child and all that is fake. Even though he had all the medical reports from government hospitals. So don't worry. The lady accepted our medical. And later we did mp inquiry and we found out interview was passed. The only thing that is left is the security and that is taking hell long. Its been 3 months after our interview and still no ppr. Just waiting like most people.
Did she keep your husband's passport? For us she clearly said she is not satisfied.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
ANJAANI said:
Did she keep your husband's passport? For us she clearly said she is not satisfied.
Do an mp inquiry after one month from the interview. By then you will deffinelty know. Also get notes. Our file is now in security and I found that out from mp after two months of wait

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
TS18 said:
No she didn't . It was same response as urs. But she kept the medical.
Hi TS18 and Anjani,

Don't mind can u tell me Officer code which is mention in VO GCMS notes. Like SM01283 or so.

Thank u

Rose

Indocanada27

May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NdVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Please help me I applied online tourist visa 1 July today I got reply back that my application is refused and closed when I open the refusal letter there is nothing mentioning on that not my name,address,application no.,no refusal reason every thing is blank just blank refusal letter but when I open my status where they wrote application refused they wrote your work permit is refused how can this possible I fill imm5257 form every things for tourist visa how this is possible please explain me if anyone have any idea

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Indocanada27 said:
Please help me I applied online tourist visa 1 July today I got reply back that my application is refused and closed when I open the refusal letter there is nothing mentioning on that not my name,address,application no.,no refusal reason every thing is blank just blank refusal letter but when I open my status where they wrote application refused they wrote your work permit is refused how can this possible I fill imm5257 form every things for tourist visa how this is possible please explain me if anyone have any idea
Did u apply inland or outland

Indocanada27

May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NdVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2014
Med's Done....
Expired since 30/03/2016
Passport Req..
Waheguru mehar karo
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
AG15 said:
Did u apply inland or outland
outland I am living in India but I applied online

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Another week passed and as usualnothing new with us. I think they dont give a f..k about us the 2014 applicants? Goodboy13, Moga_pb any moving or change in your files? Wtf its 20 months for us and i have no idea what to do ? I am givving up...this never going to finish

Rajveer1980

May 4, 2016
Gori said:
Another week passed and as usualnothing new with us. I think they dont give a f..k about us the 2014 applicants? Goodboy13, Moga_pb any moving or change in your files? Wtf its 20 months for us and i have no idea what to do ? I am givving up...this never going to finish
Same here Gori, my application date is 20th Nov, 2014 where re-medical received on Oct 2015. after that no update from them.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Rajveer1980 said:
Same here Gori, my application date is 20th Nov, 2014 where re-medical received on Oct 2015. after that no update from them.
Rajveer80, did you have interview...why you still in the waiting game...we are November 21 applicant everything updated and there in NDVO and waiting for PR? I dont understand why they dont finish with all of us 2014 applicants...how much more we have to wait?