My timeline was
Applied on 17th dec2014
Interview: 13 june 2016
Remedical : 17th june 2016
DM: 24th june 2016
PPR : 4th July 2016
Passport submitted: 14th July 2016
Got Visa: 21st July 2016

Dont worry u ll get good news very soon..we all have waited so long.
congrts sabash..
did you sent you e-medical sheets after remedicals to ndvo via email or post....

kamp29

May 9, 2016
deepax said:
20 months? That sucks!

Do an MP inquiry asap. NDVO would probably give BLS International run for their money in terms of inefficiency.
We got interview call after 19 months and now waiting for remedial request, this whole process is so frustrating.
Any idea what's the Max waiting time for remedical request.
Thanks

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Kamp29, you can send case enquiry, mentioning that you didnt get the remedical as you were told after the interview. i dont think that you have to wait more.

For us one more week just waiting for our agent from NDVO to return from vacation...our file is waiting on his/her desk for finel reviewing. Please God bring good news next week.

kamp29

May 9, 2016
Gori said:
Kamp29, you can send case enquiry, mentioning that you didnt get the remedical as you were told after the interview. i dont think that you have to wait more.

For us one more week just waiting for our agent from NDVO to return from vacation...our file is waiting on his/her desk for finel reviewing. Please God bring good news next week.

Thanks. I'll do it next week , gotta call the MP .

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
kamp29 said:
Hi , If anyone can help me. I have a question. My husband had an interview in first week of July 2016
The interview went well and after interviewing both of us the visa officer gave instructions that the remedical
Request will be emailed to our lawyer. We have been waiting , it's been two weeks now , when contacted my lawyer he said
He hasn't received any email so far. Can anyone tell me how long does it take to send the remedial request after the interview. This is the 20 month Going on for us since we applied
The waiting game is going on and on .
My interview was done on 11 april 2016 on phone, and visa officer after taking interview over phone, after approving application told me that you will get remedical email in next 4 hour at your immigration representative's email ID and your email ID. We never got remedical email. we waited for 1 month and after 1 month we did MP inquiry, by which we came to know that remedical was already sent on day of interview done/approval (11 april) on my email and our hired immigration representative email ID. But neither I received any remedical email, nor our immigration representative. 2 days after MP inquiry we got remedical email on 14th May (1 month after interview). Visa officers working at CHC New Delhi are liers, f*k*n*g , they dt care about our files/applications. You should do MP inquiry, put pressure on MP for getting remedical email. I am still waiting for PPR after 2 months remedical done,sent,received by CHC DELHI.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
moga_PB29 said:
My interview was done on 11 april 2016 on phone, and visa officer after taking interview over phone, after approving application told me that you will get remedical email in next 4 hour at your immigration representative's email ID and your email ID. We never got remedical email. we waited for 1 month and after 1 month we did MP inquiry, by which we came to know that remedical was already sent on day of interview done/approval (11 april) on my email and our hired immigration representative email ID. But neither I received any remedical email, nor our immigration representative. 2 days after MP inquiry we got remedical email on 14th May (1 month after interview). Visa officers working at CHC New Delhi are liers, f*k*n*g , they dt care about our files/applications. You should do MP inquiry, put pressure on MP for getting remedical email. I am still waiting for PPR after 2 months remedical done,sent,received by CHC DELHI.
Hi Mogga, did you ask your mp about delay in ppr. He might able to get the reason for your hold.
Thanks

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Roop Garcha said:
Hi guys, it have been passed one week status changed to DM, till now no PPR . Please suggest what to do?
Dont worry same thing happened 2 me. I got PPR after 10 days.

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
canadavisaclient said:
congrts sabash..
did you sent you e-medical sheets after remedicals to ndvo via email or post....
We dont have 2 send it. It is done by hospital..u just confirm whether they have sent it 2 Visa office. I just got 1 document from hospital which i kept it wit me but didnt post or emailed it.

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Thanks everyone for help it was really helpful to get info frm this forum. I would like 2 thank each n every one who is supporting us during this frustating phase.
Senior members big cheers to u ppl.

If anyone hv any query that i m able to solve please feel free to ask.

Thanx Once again

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
jagga said:
Hi Mogga, did you ask your mp about delay in ppr. He might able to get the reason for your hold.
Thanks
I think foreign travel history checks...(my Canada travel history on student visa) may be delaying our file, although we had already submitted Canada PCC from RCMP Canada along with our file. We did last MP inquiry on 25 June and got reply from MP via email that all documents have been received, no document request so far. It will be soon processed. Local Mp asked us to wait for 1 month and contact us again after 1 month. I know foreign travel history checks takes time from 3-4 months. I expect PPR in Sept 2016. It may be delaying file. We will do another MP inquiry after 26 July 2016. We applied AITP/GCMS Notes on 25 June 2016 last month and waiting reply of GCMS notes.

viddyra

Aug 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, so my husband did interview today. I haven't got a chance to record all the questions as for me it was like 3am when he was done, but I will post the whole thing later on. Basically it was a tough one for him as the interviewer lady was pretty rude and mean, and kept saying that she wasn't convinced. she gave him a hard time and was not getting convinced because we didn't do things the cultural way, that's not typical, I guess court marriage and no ceremony and I lived there for 6 months with him, so she kept saying that's not the typical Indian way. However it took about 2 hours, and he managed to talk his way through and she took the passport and the remedical at the end . She didn't call me at all.
I am still worried if they can deny because the whole experience was bad for him, he was quite upset after. But since she took passport I am hoping that's a good sign.
Good luck to anyone else who has interview coming up and my best advice is to prepare as much as possible and take any and all proofs with you.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
viddyra said:
Hey guys, so my husband did interview today. I haven't got a chance to record all the questions as for me it was like 3am when he was done, but I will post the whole thing later on. Basically it was a tough one for him as the interviewer lady was pretty rude and mean, and kept saying that she wasn't convinced. she gave him a hard time and was not getting convinced because we didn't do things the cultural way, that's not typical, I guess court marriage and no ceremony and I lived there for 6 months with him, so she kept saying that's not the typical Indian way. However it took about 2 hours, and he managed to talk his way through and she took the passport and the remedical at the end . She didn't call me at all.
I am still worried if they can deny because the whole experience was bad for him, he was quite upset after. But since she took passport I am hoping that's a good sign.
Good luck to anyone else who has interview coming up and my best advice is to prepare as much as possible and take any and all proofs with you.
Hi Viddyra,

Don't worry, as they accepted passport and re-medical that means you guys are good to go. I hope your husband will get passport back with Visa stamped with in 15 days. Congrats and best wishes for happy married life. :) :) :)
And don't forget to record all the questions in the forum, it will help other applicants.
Thanks

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
moga_PB29 said:
I think foreign travel history checks...(my Canada travel history on student visa) may be delaying our file, although we had already submitted Canada PCC from RCMP Canada along with our file. We did last MP inquiry on 25 June and got reply from MP via email that all documents have been received, no document request so far. It will be soon processed. Local Mp asked us to wait for 1 month and contact us again after 1 month. I know foreign travel history checks takes time from 3-4 months. I expect PPR in Sept 2016. It may be delaying file. We will do another MP inquiry after 26 July 2016. We applied AITP/GCMS Notes on 25 June 2016 last month and waiting reply of GCMS notes.
Hey bro did u linked ur application online. Any update about back ground check..

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
canadavisaclient said:
does background check consists of criminality and security or is there anything else as well...
thnks....
Ya they are for security and criminality to check applicant is no inadmissible for canada