Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
Its been 22 month since applied our case, even after interview and remedical still waiting for PPR.

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Gori said:
Guys, why they proceed applicants from 2015 and 2016 but they they dont want to finish us the 2014 applicants. I am november applicant i will wait until august and if nothing happend i will aproach a TV station...wtf...f.....g f...s...to die in hell making us to wait 20 months
After received DNA positive report, can i send re-medical & PCC to NDVO without them request.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
GOODBOY13 said:
After received DNA positive report, can i send re-medical & PCC to NDVO without them request.
Goodboy13 did you get the DNA appointment? Yes, you can send them the medical and PCC without request. We did it and they accepted them.

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
rupjatpura1 said:
Its been 22 month since applied our case, even after interview and remedical still waiting for PPR.
Please send email to below email id's with scanned of copy of remedicals you got from doctors office.
Also send reminder emails, submit case-sepcific inquiry. They may not respond but they will go into their attention for sure.
I use to send every alternate day.

delhimedical/medical@international.gc.ca
delhimedical@international.gc.ca
Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
YuvrajCanada said:
If one does not get good service or fair decision even from High Commision ,one can knock the door of OMBUDSMAN. ........you can complaint against them and they will look in to the matter ,it's very massive platform for being heard .
Few people from India recently complaint against New Zealand embassy to OMBUDSMAN for making wrong and negative decisions on their visa applications ,it was strongly dealt and NZ has to overturn their decion and applicants later got VISA......
It's awareness Guys .....We should be aware of our rights .......even it's Canada High Commision ,it does not mean whatever they do is right and they can harass people emotionally and mentally .
You can read the whole information on Google .
I agree with him. I have mentioned in my past queries in forum that we can raise concerns/complaints via CIC site. I did raised complaint against my case soon after completing 18th month. I remember no one responded to me when I mentioned to complain in this forum. As long as our file is genuine, request is honest, you can open complaints. They will see it for sure. After submitting 5 complaints, I got interview letter.

Also during interview they took my passport during interview. It never came back. I got again PPR request email and I don't have passport with me. As u know, if we fail submitting passport within 30 days, application will be refused. I complained via fax, email, MP on a daily basis. Then I got my passport back from them after 20 days without stamping. I submitted via VFS and got it after 10 days with stamping.

I would recommend you guys to follow up on your files without fail.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shru said:
HI Guys,

I am 2014 September applicant. its been 3months of re-medicals and haven't heard a word from CIC delhi. I was going through the website and found this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. PPl whose application has crossed 19 months can try this out with case specific inquiry.
Please go for an MP enquiry.

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
Gori said:
Goodboy13 did you get the DNA appointment? Yes, you can send them the medical and PCC without request. We did it and they accepted them.
no, i did not get appiontment. waiting, waiting.

Phobia

Jun 6, 2016
Hi guys my interview was approved July 12. I submitted all police clearance and updated medical at interview. Got decision made today online. When can I expect passport request? Any idea

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Phobia said:
Hi guys my interview was approved July 12. I submitted all police clearance and updated medical at interview. Got decision made today online. When can I expect passport request? Any idea
Hi Phobia

According to thr previous posts by yourself ,firstly you had interview on 24 July then 22 July ,however you cleared your interview on 12 July .......its bit strange.........
Anyhow ,Congrats for clearing the interview ,you can expect PPR any day now ,could take up to 3 weeks as well.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
kite said:
I agree with him. I have mentioned in my past queries in forum that we can raise concerns/complaints via CIC site. I did raised complaint against my case soon after completing 18th month. I remember no one responded to me when I mentioned to complain in this forum. As long as our file is genuine, request is honest, you can open complaints. They will see it for sure. After submitting 5 complaints, I got interview letter.

Also during interview they took my passport during interview. It never came back. I got again PPR request email and I don't have passport with me. As u know, if we fail submitting passport within 30 days, application will be refused. I complained via fax, email, MP on a daily basis. Then I got my passport back from them after 20 days without stamping. I submitted via VFS and got it after 10 days with stamping.

I would recommend you guys to follow up on your files without fail.
Now 19 months deadline time period mentioned including 56 days of sponser approval.
Earlier 17 months were mentioned (time when file reaches new Delhi)
My file reached new Delhi on 7 April 2015, and file recieved at cic mississauga on 26 November 2014 (application file date).
I think My file crossed 19 months right??
It took around 3.5 months file to reach Delhi in our case, in most of nov-dec 2014 applicants.
Should I send them case specific inquiry?
I have foreign travel history and I have already submitted canada pcc from rcmp canada. Attached in my file. I think may be delaying file 2-3 months.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
YuvrajCanada said:
Hi Phobia

According to thr previous posts by yourself ,firstly you had interview on 24 July then 22 July ,however you cleared your interview on 12 July .......its bit strange.........
Anyhow ,Congrats for clearing the interview ,you can expect PPR any day now ,could take up to 3 weeks as well.
Its his third interview may be...

Rajveer1980

May 4, 2016
Hello,
I am Nov 2014 applicant and received re-medical request in Nov2015, but after that nothing happened, as per recent MP enquiry gotta know that they started reverification for sponsor. Can please senior advice what's that and how long it will take now..really frustrated.

Vikasjindal89

Jul 15, 2016
Slient readerr suffering because of new delhi visa office. Spoke to member of parliment and they told me the time is going to change to 24 months from 19.

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajveer1980 said:
Hello,
I am Nov 2014 applicant and received re-medical request in Nov2015, but after that nothing happened, as per recent MP enquiry gotta know that they started reverification for sponsor. Can please senior advice what's that and how long it will take now..really frustrated.
[/q

hello i want to know some thing reverification of sponsor doesnot happen once file is transffered to new delhi
i mean are u sure that they have told u same thing bcs it might happen that they might doing background check
for you not for sponsor
or else your case is like jagga where he/she has cleared interview , remedical but its on hold
because they are doing background check of sponsor