AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
anji536 said:
No... Tomorrow it will b 2 months since my husband did fingerprints
Hi

anji536

Are Ndvo guys take paper fingerprints or electronic one.

Thanks

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sibhav said:
Hello members .

Interview done on 20th June and they took passport , remedy and Pcc after interview .
I got passport request on 23rd June .

What should I do ? Should I send Photos vfs ? Or wait ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

We had interview in June too but no remedical so far. Do you mind if I ask you in which booth you had your interview done.

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
AG15 said:
Hi

anji536

Are Ndvo guys take paper fingerprints or electronic one.

Thanks
Paper

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
kite said:
Hello Love4Life,

I want to ask you 1 more query. Here is my situation:

1. Jun14th Interview completed, went well and VO taken passport, remedicals, PCC. WHen I asked for passport photos, she told not required.
2. June 22nd, Got passport request email to submit passport + 2 Passport size stamped photos submission via VFS.
3. I sent email twice stating that passport is with VO officer.
4. Sent 2 Passport size photos via fed ex since VFS not accepted just 2 photos without passport.

After than no communication from New Delhi. I am so much worried/confused for my next steps. I did MP inquiry and MP mentioned that passport is with them, it was not lost.

What is the minimum timeline to get passport back, i know it is very hard for anyone to tell becuase case ot case it is different.
I am just asking by any chance you know timelines. Also, have you got passport request email after 1 week becuase you also submitted passport to VO office during interview.

Thank you

I had the same situation where NDVO had my passport because I have applied for visitors visa, but they closed visitors visa file because spousal visa was also approved at same time. they held my passport for 1 and half month and then called and told us to mail the photos immediately.

Its good to that you mailed them photographs directly. I got my passport back within a week after sending photographs.

Cheers !!!

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
regina_123 said:
I had the same situation where NDVO had my passport because I have applied for visitors visa, but they closed visitors visa file because spousal visa was also approved at same time. they held my passport for 1 and half month and then called and told us to mail the photos immediately.

Its good to that you mailed them photographs directly. I got my passport back within a week after sending photographs.

Cheers !!!
Thank you so much Regina. Did they send in courier or india postal service.

It is giving me hope now. as per fed ex, photographs reached on Friday at 4:00 PM. May be I will get passport by this week end or next week end.

regina_123

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
kite said:
Thank you so much Regina. Did they send in courier or india postal service.

It is giving me hope now. as per fed ex, photographs reached on Friday at 4:00 PM. May be I will get passport by this week end or next week end.
I sent it via courier.
I sent it with Attn. Immigration section and address of NDVO

yes you should be getting your passport soon.

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
regina_123 said:
I sent it via courier.
I sent it with Attn. Immigration section and address of NDVO

yes you should be getting your passport soon.
Regina,

One more question, Did your passport came in courier back to you or Indian Postal service.

selpri12

Sep 28, 2014
Re: NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS - waiting for 18 months

Hello Folks

I am quiet new to this community and need your help and advise.I am a PR living in Canada and i applied for spousal sponsorship for my wife and kid living in India (outland applicaiton) and the date submitted was Dec 30,2014.I was requested to submit medical reassessment from HCC New Delhi in Dec 2015 and during that time my wife and kid were in Canada visiting me and hence we submitted the reassessment from here in Canada.I also opened a case specific enqiry and attached the details of medical reasssessment in January and they updated them in the file.Its been 6 months since then and there is no update.I have opened one more case specific enquiry last month asking for status for which there was no response and i got my ATIP/GCMS file and i couldnt find anything that stopping the process.

Could you help me if there is a way to contact HCC, New Delhi asking for more details and is there any secion in the GCMS file i need to look at as it has several pages and its very confusing.

Please feel free to advise and suggest. Quiet upset that my friends who submitted the applicaiton 6 months after me has already received passport request and there is no update on my case

Thanks guys in advance

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
10th march re-medical ..no DM ....no PPR...
did mp enquiry waiting for reply....... :(
do anyone know if they can still refuse your file after successful interview and remedical request.... :( :( :(

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
canadavisaclient said:
10th march re-medical ..no DM ....no PPR...
did mp enquiry waiting for reply....... :(
do anyone know if they can still refuse your file after successful interview and remedical request.... :( :( :(
No, there will be no rejection. Matter of time, that's all.
Do case specific inquiry and email also. They will not respond, but still it will be highlighted to them internally.

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
kite said:
No, there will be no rejection. Matter of time, that's all.
Do case specific inquiry and email also. They will not respond, but still it will be highlighted to them internally.
thnk you for the reply..
yes i hv done dat as well

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
canadavisaclient said:
thnk you for the reply..
yes i hv done dat as well
I imagine they put your file somewhere and forgot about it...they are soooo lost...but dont worry soon you will know from the MP. Wish you soon to get your so awaited PR.

Me too i am waiting for PR and they have everything...lets see. But i believe very we will hear from them in the next 2 weeks. Cross my fingers :)

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Gori said:
I imagine they put your file somewhere and forgot about it...they are soooo lost...but dont worry soon you will know from the MP. Wish you soon to get your so awaited PR.

Me too i am waiting for PR and they have everything...lets see. But i believe very we will hear from them in the next 2 weeks. Cross my fingers :)
thnks for the upliftment...
lets hope they do...

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
I gave interview on 14th june n then remedical on 17th. On CIC website it is showing DM n Medical received.But since 5 days the status is same n i didnt got any mail yet. How much time usually it takes from DM to PPR request?