Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
moga_PB29 said:
any update for applicants ... stuck in foreign travel checks after passing interview/re-medical done ? @anjali have u got ppr ?
No... Tomorrow it will b 2 months since my husband did fingerprints

fatih

Feb 22, 2016
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 nov 2014
AOR Received.
feb2015
File Transfer...
17 march 2015
Med's Request
done on june re med on 29 april doneree
Med's Done....
2 may 2016
Interview........
on phone
Passport Req..
22 june
VISA ISSUED...
in pp 15 but got on 25 june
LANDED..........
1 july☺
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hey Faith,

Did you get your interview call before the re-medical request or after ?

Can anyone please highlight the pattern as to what to expect ?

Thanks ,
Maggie : )
no i did not face any intrviw just recive call for re med after 1.5 month ppr

Magnoliabuddy

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
IELTS Request
In Process October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
March 10, 2015
Med's Request
Complete
Med's Done....
Nov 10, 2014
Interview........
Passed
Passport Req..
June 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Landed
Seniors please update 2014 spreadsheet. Done done done. Interview passed. Visa issued. Thanks to all who helped. Typical questions asked. How met. Etc. Took 18 months from start to end. I'm leaving this forum. Good luck to all. Landing Canada very soon.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Magnoliabuddy said:
Seniors please update 2014 spreadsheet. Done done done. Interview passed. Visa issued. Thanks to all who helped. Typical questions asked. How met. Etc. Took 18 months from start to end. I'm leaving this forum. Good luck to all. Landing Canada very soon.
Congratulations Magnoliabuddy...happy married life and enjoy the great Canadian summer!

Wish for all of us waiting for PR...lets this week bring us great news. God bless. I cant wait to say the words Done..Done...Done...i am sooo fed up. Good luck to all of us the rest of 2014 applicants.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
Magnoliabuddy said:
[/quotecongratulations, may i ask which was the date for ur interview??

Phobia

Jun 6, 2016
Hey guys have a question.
My wife's interview is coming up soon at the Delhi High Commission.
I was wondering for all of those who have already had an interview, at the interview did they separate both the husband and wife or was the interview taken together with one interviewee?
Please let me know

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Phobia said:
Hey guys have a question.
My wife's interview is coming up soon at the Delhi High Commission.
I was wondering for all of those who have already had an interview, at the interview did they separate both the husband and wife or was the interview taken together with one interviewee?
Please let me know

They ask questions seperately one by one and then call together if needed some clarification further.
In my case we both went together then she asked my husband to wait outside n then asked me couple of questions n then call my husband.. i waited outside and again ask similar questions just to cross check..Then call me as well n asked if i have remedical done as my medical was expired.

Sabash

Jan 2, 2016
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hey Faith,

Did you get your interview call before the re-medical request or after ?

Can anyone please highlight the pattern as to what to expect ?

Thanks ,
Maggie : )

I got interview call before remedical. In most of the cases usually applicant do remedical in advance in case they ask during interview n its save time. But i waited till my interview n after clearing intrvw they send mail for remedical which i did within 1 week n they received it after 3 days.

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Phobia said:
Ohh I see. So I think that is what 2 slot interview means?

In my notes it says 2 slot interview
Not the same case with everybody
.me n my husband were sitting together for the entire interview.no cross questioning was done.we answered everything together. Ours also said double slot interview though

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
love4life said:
hey no problem, do ask questions anytime. i will answer what i can. i understand the frustration believe me. i have gone through it. don't hesitate to ask :)
Hello Love4Life,

I want to ask you 1 more query. Here is my situation:

1. Jun14th Interview completed, went well and VO taken passport, remedicals, PCC. WHen I asked for passport photos, she told not required.
2. June 22nd, Got passport request email to submit passport + 2 Passport size stamped photos submission via VFS.
3. I sent email twice stating that passport is with VO officer.
4. Sent 2 Passport size photos via fed ex since VFS not accepted just 2 photos without passport.

After than no communication from New Delhi. I am so much worried/confused for my next steps. I did MP inquiry and MP mentioned that passport is with them, it was not lost.

What is the minimum timeline to get passport back, i know it is very hard for anyone to tell becuase case ot case it is different.
I am just asking by any chance you know timelines. Also, have you got passport request email after 1 week becuase you also submitted passport to VO office during interview.

Thank you

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
kite said:
Hello Love4Life,

I want to ask you 1 more query. Here is my situation:

1. Jun14th Interview completed, went well and VO taken passport, remedicals, PCC. WHen I asked for passport photos, she told not required.
2. June 22nd, Got passport request email to submit passport + 2 Passport size stamped photos submission via VFS.
3. I sent email twice stating that passport is with VO officer.
4. Sent 2 Passport size photos via fed ex since VFS not accepted just 2 photos without passport.

After than no communication from New Delhi. I am so much worried/confused for my next steps. I did MP inquiry and MP mentioned that passport is with them, it was not lost.

What is the minimum timeline to get passport back, i know it is very hard for anyone to tell becuase case ot case it is different.
I am just asking by any chance you know timelines. Also, have you got passport request email after 1 week becuase you also submitted passport to VO office during interview.

Thank you
Hi kite,

So sorry that you are still waiting. like you said it depends case to case. the normal timeline is 15 days after passport is taken. i think i saw 1 case myself in this forum where it took a month? i'm not 100% but i vaguely remember seeing that couple months ago.
for my husband's case, once he submitted his passport during interview, there was no further email or anything. he just got it back within 15 days. i think on the 14th day he got it back (to be exact).

i think in my opinion, the only thing is to wait unfortunately. because you have done what you could. now just wait, or do a case specific enquiry. that might help too. i have never done one but many others in this forum have done it.

i hope you get your passport back really soon with a shining visa! Goodluck dear!

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
love4life said:
Hi kite,

So sorry that you are still waiting. like you said it depends case to case. the normal timeline is 15 days after passport is taken. i think i saw 1 case myself in this forum where it took a month? i'm not 100% but i vaguely remember seeing that couple months ago.
for my husband's case, once he submitted his passport during interview, there was no further email or anything. he just got it back within 15 days. i think on the 14th day he got it back (to be exact).

i think in my opinion, the only thing is to wait unfortunately. because you have done what you could. now just wait, or do a case specific enquiry. that might help too. i have never done one but many others in this forum have done it.

i hope you get your passport back really soon with a shining visa! Goodluck dear!
Thank you so much.

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Magnoliabuddy said:
Hey congrats..when was your interview? Did you get your passport back?

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hello members .

Interview done on 20th June and they took passport , remedy and Pcc after interview .
I got passport request on 23rd June .

What should I do ? Should I send Photos vfs ? Or wait ?

Thanks a lot for your help .

Best regards