rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Roop Garcha said:
Thanks Rammy_xyz

Today we have applied for notes. Can you tell me how much time they will take to send notes after apply?
Mainly 30 days but sometime people gets in 20 or 25 days, there were few cases people had to wait for 35 days too.

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
love4life said:
i was in your shoes few months back. i directly went to MP office and asked them myself. didn't involve my lawyer. you don't have to involve your lawyer. i'm sure you can go and ask them to ask NDVO.
just some thoughts. that way you don't wait for lawyer to contact and get back to you. goodluck!!
Canadavisaclient, i agree with love4life. I will not even tell the lawyer...just go talk with the MP, tell them the 19 months passed and you did remedical but 3 months its too long. Bro, we waited like you checking every day for PR until i didnt go check with MP and they found that NDVO is waiting for us for the document they requested and we sent them but they didnt accept it and didnt zero contacted us to say that they dont accept it...wtf. So, dont waste more time...check with the MP.

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah
Gori said:
Canadavisaclient, i agree with love4life. I will not even tell the lawyer...just go talk with the MP, tell them the 19 months passed and you did remedical but 3 months its too long. Bro, we waited like you checking every day for PR until i didnt go check with MP and they found that NDVO is waiting for us for the document they requested and we sent them but they didnt accept it and didnt zero contacted us to say that they dont accept it...wtf. So, dont waste more time...check with the MP.
If u t planning to go to MP then make an appointment over the phone let me tell u one thing if u send them email they don't reply u the best thing is make an appointment over the phone then he/she will entertain you
Just because I went through this procedure recently

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
love4life said:
i was in your shoes few months back. i directly went to MP office and asked them myself. didn't involve my lawyer. you don't have to involve your lawyer. i'm sure you can go and ask them to ask NDVO.
just some thoughts. that way you don't wait for lawyer to contact and get back to you. goodluck!!
thnks you guys for your replys..
the problem is that me nd my wife we both are in india...
i am the applicant and she is the sponsor...
can any of my relative visit mp's office on our behalf ...

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
canadavisaclient said:
thnks you guys for your replys..
the problem is that me nd my wife we both are in india...
i am the applicant and she is the sponsor...
can any of my relative visit mp's office on our behalf ...
MP will not accept outside persons. May be You can try giving authorization to your friends/relatives. Few MP's accept if there is an authorization from you.

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
kite said:
MP will not accept outside persons. May be You can try giving authorization to your friends/relatives. Few MP's accept if there is an authorization from you.
thnks kite..
but how is that authorization given to someone ..
what will i have to do

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
canadavisaclient said:
thnks kite..
what will i have to do
Canadavisaclient, just call the MP from India and talk with them..dont tell them you are in india...i mean your wife is the sponsor so she has to call them...give them your file number, name, date of birth and explain the case. I never went to their office everything was done on the phone

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
canadavisaclient said:
thnks kite..
what will i have to do
Most of the time any of your relative/friend if they are PR/citizen, they can talk about your file on behalf of you with the letter below. One of my friend did same way and MP office helped for inquiry.

Send the scan letter with your signature with below details:

June XXX 2016,
To MP Office XXX

Dear Sir

Subject: XXX

Write your concern here ......

Please find my Details as follows:
• Applicants Name:
• Sponsor Name
• UCI:
• Application No:
• The type of application:

In case if you need any more information, I can be contacted at XXX phone or Email XXXX

Enclose your details if anything additional you want to keep. Better you keep driving license or passport scanned copies as proof

Thank you
Your name

----
Also ask your lawyer to inquiry behalf of you. Timelines are unacceptable.

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
kite said:
Most of the time any of your relative/friend if they are PR/citizen, they can talk about your file on behalf of you with the letter below. One of my friend did same way and MP office helped for inquiry.

Send the scan letter with your signature with below details:

June XXX 2016,
To MP Office XXX

Dear Sir

Subject: XXX

Write your concern here ......

Please find my Details as follows:
• Applicants Name:
• Sponsor Name
• UCI:
• Application No:
• The type of application:

In case if you need any more information, I can be contacted at XXX phone or Email XXXX

Enclose your details if anything additional you want to keep. Better you keep driving license or passport scanned copies as proof

Thank you
Your name

----
Also ask your lawyer to inquiry behalf of you. Timelines are unacceptable.
thank you so much ..
ill definitely do that...

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
love4life said:
Hi love4life,

I'm 2015 applicant.
Since everyone in this group is senior & has more experience with CIC. Can someone please guide , if my husband visits India to see me does it impact the application? ?
I mean is there any rule that husband needs to stay in Canada for the time application processed or can't come twice a year ? He is on PR there.

Thnx for all help
Maggie :)

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi love4life,

I'm 2015 applicant.
Since everyone in this group is senior & has more experience with CIC. Can someone please guide , if my husband visits India to see me does it impact the application? ?
I mean is there any rule that husband needs to stay in Canada for the time application processed or can't come twice a year ? He is on PR there.

Thnx for all help
Hello Maggie,

He can travel any number of times to visit you, but safe bet is he should be outside canada not more than 2-3 weeks per visit.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi love4life,

I'm 2015 applicant.

Thnx for all help
no dear there is no rule like that. infact if he visits you twice in a year during the time of the processing it will be good for you guys cuz that will show you guys met each other. make sure it's 2-3 weeks at a time. not too long or too short. hope that helps :)

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
kite said:
Hello Maggie,

He can travel any number of times to visit you, but safe bet is he should be outside canada not more than 2-3 weeks per visit.
Thank you so much!

Maggie : )

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
love4life said:
no dear there is no rule like that. infact if he visits you twice in a year during the time of the processing it will be good for you guys cuz that will show you guys met each other. make sure it's 2-3 weeks at a time. not too long or too short. hope that helps :)
Thank you so much !

Maggie : )

fatih

Feb 22, 2016
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 nov 2014
AOR Received.
feb2015
File Transfer...
17 march 2015
Med's Request
done on june re med on 29 april doneree
Med's Done....
2 may 2016
Interview........
on phone
Passport Req..
22 june
VISA ISSUED...
in pp 15 but got on 25 june
LANDED..........
1 july☺
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hi love4life,

I'm 2015 applicant.
I mean is there any rule that husband needs to stay in Canada for the time application processed or can't come twice a year ? He is on PR there. It does not effect your application anymore bcz my husband just submit my file and stay there till 4 months and aftr that 1 and half year he is with me in india

Thnx for all help