24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
preeti2072 said:
hello members
i have completed my re medical on 26 april 2016 chest x ray
and again i got request for full medical.
any idea why so ??
Hi
That's a good news because same thing happens to me I have done my reassessment chest X-ray only on 2 October 2015 and got full remedical request on 8 February 2016 when I send my full remedical again then one month after I got my DM and next day PPR then after submitting my passport I got it at third day with visa stamped so my friend you r really there just hang up for a no the after u send your full remedical hope this helps

Thanks and Regards
Jassjot2014

Roop Garcha

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
15 Feb, 2015
File Transfer...
15, Feb, 2015
Med's Request
26 Nov, 2015
Med's Done....
27 Nov, 2015
Passport Req..
27-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-08-2016
Jassjot2014 said:
Hi
That's a good news because same thing happens to me I have done my reassessment chest X-ray only on 2 October 2015 and got full remedical request on 8 February 2016 when I send my full remedical again then one month after I got my DM and next day PPR then after submitting my passport I got it at third day with visa stamped so my friend you r really there just hang up for a no the after u send your full remedical hope this helps

Thanks and Regards
Jassjot2014
Hi Jassjot2014, Did CIC send you any email to do your full re medical? or you did it without any requirement from CIC

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
Roop Garcha said:
Hi Jassjot2014, Did CIC send you any email regarding full re medical? or you did it without any requirement from CIC
Hi Roop Garcha
I have got an email for full remedical from CIC
Thanks and Regards
Jassjot2014

Roop Garcha

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
15 Feb, 2015
File Transfer...
15, Feb, 2015
Med's Request
26 Nov, 2015
Med's Done....
27 Nov, 2015
Passport Req..
27-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-08-2016
Jassjot2014 said:
Hi Roop Garcha
I have got an email for full remedical from CIC
Thanks and Regards
Jassjot2014
Thanks Jassjot2014. Wish you a happy married life.

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
Hi fellow applicants/sponsors,

Here I am sharing interview experience of my wife.
We hired interpreter from GMS Interpreters. And also opted for counseling with GMS, which helped a lot. My wife gained strong confidence after that.

Interpreter was there about 35 minutes before interview time. After they went inside, they had to wait around 30 minutes (from scheduled interview time) for their turn.
Interpreter told her that there are 5 Canadian VOs, 1 male Punjabi VO and 1 Indian lady VO. From which she got Indian lady, which Interpreter said was little rude and very strict.
She also told that VO liked to twist questions to get answers from you. But you need to stick to one answer if that happens. And stay relax and confident.

In interview, VO asked marriage date, how she met me, who was the connecting link, dates of my visits to India, asked to see marriage album (& few questions related to photos), when did I move to Canada, my address (she answered my full address without hesitation, to which she asked why does she know my full address), questions about my study, work, who is she currently living with (in-laws/parents), and about her future plans once she comes to Canada.

During last few questions, she started giving back photos and communication proofs that were submitted with application. And at the end she told her that she had emailed her medical, so follow the instructions. But my wife handed the medical which she had already done. She also asked about PCC and Passport submission. VO said that she might not need to send PCC, but send it just to be sure and they are not accepting Passport during interview.
Interview lasted for about 20 minutes (5-10 minutes from that were spent in intro and for getting proofs ready, as my wife had taken lots of proofs including some of gifts that I gave her).

I hope this helps current & future applicants.
Thanks a lot everyone for help. Now our wait for PPR begins.

Forgot to mention that VO gave big smile to the wife at the end of the interview. (Interpreter was surprised)

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
shanidbest said:

We hired interpreter from GMS Interpreters. And also opted for counseling with GMS, which helped a lot. My wife gained strong confidence after that.

Interpreter was there about 35 minutes before interview time. After they went inside, they had to wait around 30 minutes (from scheduled interview time) for their turn.
Interpreter told her that there are 5 Canadian VOs, 1 male Punjabi VO and 1 Indian lady VO. From which she got Indian lady, which Interpreter said was little rude and very strict.
She also told that VO liked to twist questions to get answers from you. But you need to stick to one answer if that happens. And stay relax and confident.

In interview, VO asked marriage date, how she met me, who was the connecting link, dates of my visits to India, asked to see marriage album (& few questions related to photos), when did I move to Canada, my address (she answered my full address without hesitation, to which she asked why does she know my full address), questions about my study, work, who is she currently living with (in-laws/parents), and about her future plans once she comes to Canada.

During last few questions, she started giving back photos and communication proofs that were submitted with application. And at the end she told her that she had emailed her medical, so follow the instructions. But my wife handed the medical which she had already done. She also asked about PCC and Passport submission. VO said that she might not need to send PCC, but send it just to be sure and they are not accepting Passport during interview.
Interview lasted for about 20 minutes (5-10 minutes from that were spent in intro and for getting proofs ready, as my wife had taken lots of proofs including some of gifts that I gave her).

Hi shanidbest,
Thx fr share yr exp. It's very helpful to built confidence fr int.applicant.
U hv explain each n everything regrd interview.
How much u pay fr interp.n how much pay fr opted for counseling with interpreter.
where the counseling with interp. I mean his office or some where.
Ur exp will help alot.
Thx.

Rose

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
shanidbest said:

Hi Shandi,

One thing I am not clear, When your wife tried to give passport, VO did not accepted to take passport? Is my understanding correct?
I think, Indian VO's are little rude compare to Canadians. My wife got Canadian VO and very friendly.

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
rose68 said:
Hi shanidbest,
Thx fr share yr exp. It's very helpful to built confidence fr int.applicant.
U hv explain each n everything regrd interview.
How much u pay fr interp.n how much pay fr opted for counseling with interpreter.
where the counseling with interp. I mean his office or some where.
Ur exp will help alot.
Thx.

Rose
Rs. 3000 for interpreter and for counseling I think it was Rs. 5000.
Counseling was with Jayshree Khadkiwala at her office/house.

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
kite said:
Hi Shandi,

One thing I am not clear, When your wife tried to give passport, VO did not accepted to take passport? Is my understanding correct?
I think, Indian VO's are little rude compare to Canadians. My wife got Canadian VO and very friendly.
She asked if Passport need to be submitted at that time to which VO replied that they don't accept Passport in the office any more (as it used to be).

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
kite said:
Hello Love4Life,

Did they took passport from you after interview? I completed my interview today and took passport right after interview.

Thank you
Hello Love4Life,

Could you please let me know - Did your husband got email that passport has been sent? Also, what courier service they used.

Thank you so much

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
shanidbest said:
Rs. 3000 for interpreter and for counseling I think it was Rs. 5000.
Counseling was with Jayshree Khadkiwala at her office/house.
Hi shanidbest,
Thanx a lot.
It's very very help full to me.
Which lang u hired intpr.?

Thx.
Rose.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
rose68 said:
Hi shanidbest,
Thanx a lot.
It's very very help full to me.
Which lang u hired intpr.?

Thx.
Rose.
Hey hi rose 68

Did u got ur re medical request or not

Thanks

]

ajaythakur30

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Recomended
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shanidbest said:

Forgot to mention that VO gave big smile to the wife at the end of the interview. (Interpreter was surprised)

Can you please tell us what ws the time of the interview like 9am , 10am etc. Thanks