Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Jassjot2014 said:
Hi
Congrats when my status changes into DM then next day I got my PPR I wish same thing happens to you best of luck man and keep checking your inbox for PPR email

Regards
Jassjot2014
i wish i was as lucky lol 3days and nothing yet.. guess the wait is real :( thats what we have to do :(

arun1990

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/new delhi
NOC Code......
Noc B
App. Filed.......
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
18-4-2016
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
6-1-2016
Passport Req..
God knows
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
2-1-2012
Hello friends. I am a mpnp pr may 29 2015 applicant. Aor received from sydney office on august 11. Medical req DEC 23. I came back to India after wp exiry in June 2015. My file got transferred to Delhi office on April 18. Do u guys have any idea like when I can expect ppr? Please share ur opinion friends.

visa visa

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-08-2014
shanidbest said:
Hello fellow members,

I have a question for those who went through interview or are going for it soon. Are you going to be using/Have you used an Interpreter? Are you fluent/professional level in English? Do you have high education degree like Dr., Engineer, etc.? Was it done in English medium?

I am asking these many questions as members of my family are in little bit of conflict right now about using interpreter. My wife is from Gujarat. She has studied in English medium and has also completed B.D.S. in English medium. Some members are saying that when she has education like this it might be a bad impression on VO if she uses interpreter (as being Doctor (Dentist) and such). On the other side, some members (including my wife) do not want to take any chances, so want to use interpreter in the interview.

Please answer the questions and help me out. If you want, you can PM me the answers and your advice.
I dont think hiring an interpreter will in anyway affect ur application. its ur personal choice some ppl choose an interpreter just to have the extra time to think b4 every question. my wife didnt have an interpreter but she noticed almost 3 or 4 ppl had hired interpreters on her day at the high commission

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
adirai said:
Bro It will take a month or two to completely get background check done anytime it is outside of India. Good thing is that your application is approved, sooner or later you will be together. Meanwhile please pray for ppl still waiting for interviews!!!!

Goodluck!
I am praying to God to unite with spouse for all applicants.
I think I have to wait for another 2-3 months.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
anji536 said:
Hi how did u do ur rcmp check. And how long did it take to come back
Follow this link

http://www.indiafingerprinting.com/fingerprint-police-clearance-certificate-pcc-canada-rcmp-delhi.html

Mr. J.K. Kaushik
M/S J. K. Consultancy

Vardhman Star Citi Mall,
321, LSC - III, Sector - 7,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075,
India.
Mobile : 09810411824, 09868106032,
E-mail : delhifingerprints@rediffmail.com
www.indiafingerprinting.com

I got Canada PCC from RCMP in 22 days by courier at my wife's residence address in Canada, and I had already submitted Canada PCC from RCMP along with India PCC in our spouse immigration file.

India Finger Printing is private agency which has office locations in Chandigarh and Delhi.

At Delhi, they can scan your finger-prints and can send finger prints directly to Canada, while at Chandigarh location they gets fingerprints of all fingers and thumbs on paper with ink and send to Delhi location (what I did) and DELHI location office persons send to Canada.

Over phone Interview , Visa officer after approving my file, he looked into my file and confirmed that we have YOUR Canada PCC from RCMP and you dt need to submit it again, however he asked me to undergo full medical, asked to send FOREIGN TRAVEL HISTORY FORM and fresh India PCC.

I have already sent all requested documents including remedical e tracking receipt by courier, and courier delivered.

I dt know how much more time CHC New Delhi (NDVO) will take to update re-medical and check / VERIFY Canada PCC and India PCC.

I think last step BACKGROUND / SECURITY / FOREIGN (Canada) travel check left now.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
shanidbest said:
Hello fellow members,

I have a question for those who went through interview or are going for it soon. Are you going to be using/Have you used an Interpreter? Are you fluent/professional level in English? Do you have high education degree like Dr., Engineer, etc.? Was it done in English medium?

I am asking these many questions as members of my family are in little bit of conflict right now about using interpreter. My wife is from Gujarat. She has studied in English medium and has also completed B.D.S. in English medium. Some members are saying that when she has education like this it might be a bad impression on VO if she uses interpreter (as being Doctor (Dentist) and such). On the other side, some members (including my wife) do not want to take any chances, so want to use interpreter in the interview.

Please answer the questions and help me out. If you want, you can PM me the answers and your advice.
Thanks a lot
Your wife can hire interpreter.
My english is good and I never thought about hiring Interpreter.
Visa officer who took my Interview over PHONE was speaking clearly.
If your wife want to hire Interpreter, then let her hire Interpreter. It will never effect on visa officer's decision.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
jagga said:
hi bro, i would suggest you to do case specific enquiry. It would help to get some idea about your file. Make sure if you applied through consultant, they ll only reply to authorize representative on file.thanks.
Hospital staff from where I have done re-medical told me that THEY have sent online my medical results (updated at IME no.)
I had already sent numerous e-mails at case specific inquiry and called CHC New Delhi about not sending Re-medical request email, and CHC New Delhi did not bother to reply me. At the end after MP inquiry (Mp HELP) we received (32 days late) Re-medical request email. and I did my re-medical.
We will wait for 15-20 days and my wife will visit Local MP Office in Mid June for updates or Whats now going on our file.

Canadasandhu

Jan 21, 2015
Got decision made after interview but no medical request interview was done on May 17 after that direct decision made what does it mean pls help interviewer said that time we will contact u but now decision made

visa visa

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-08-2014
Canadasandhu said:
Got decision made after interview but no medical request interview was done on May 17 after that direct decision made what does it mean pls help interviewer said that time we will contact u but now decision made
didn't the Visa officer tell you whether he was satisfied with ur application at the end of ur interview ??
also did he mention anything about sending medical instructions to ur email ??

Canadasandhu

Jan 21, 2015
visa visa said:
didn't the Visa officer tell you whether he was satisfied with ur application at the end of ur interview ??
also did he mention anything about sending medical instructions to ur email ??
. No She doesn't said anything only we will contact u

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Canadasandhu said:
. No She doesn't said anything only we will contact u
Sandhu now just wait for any update letter from them.. By the way. Why was your interview recommend?

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
Canadasandhu said:
. Second marriage &10 year age difference I guess
Can you explain ur interview questions experience with us? Or my what's app ?

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Guys, our friends October applicants just got an email from NDVO for DNA test, they have a little baby, they were waiting for interview letter but got that. Do you know if they still going to have interview or DNA test will be enough to prove their relationship...i never read anything about those DNA test. They dont know what to expect. In meantime we are still waiting for interview letter.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
shanidbest said:
Hello fellow members,

Thanks a lot
Hey! sorry for late reply. You can hire an interpreter regardless of anything. it'll NOT affect your application in anyway. In my opinion, hire an interpreter cuz it's kinda helpful. your wife will get more time to answer calmly. I shouldn't speak what will happen, but I can say for my husband, it was one of the best decision to hire an interpreter.