+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
love4life said:
goodluck, it will go well. please don't forget to share his interview experience, it'll help lots here that are patiently waiting
thank you and yes i will

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
One of the Whatsapp group member got INTERVIEW LETTER today.

He is a Oct. 10, 2014 applicant. So it means all October applicants should receive their interview letter this month and their interview will be held in June 2016.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
rambopg said:
One of the Whatsapp group member got INTERVIEW LETTER today.

He is a Oct. 10, 2014 applicant. So it means all October applicants should receive their interview letter this month and their interview will be held in June 2016.
Can you please share the date of his interview.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
joy2k5 said:
Can you please share the date of his interview.
Yea sure, June 7, 2016.

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Anybody has any clue how long does ndvo take to do RCMP clearance

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
preet1985 said:
i m also in the same boat. waiting for response from NDVO after sending rcmp fingerprint report.
Hi.
Wen did u do fingerprints. Did u do in India or Canada.AMD also did u enquire.how long did it take for ur results to reach ndvo

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
Interview scheduled on 13 June.. I am oct6 applicant..
In the notes that we received, there was nothing mentioned about interview being recommended or waived.. And even weren't informed anything when we did MP enquiry..
Also we were in our process to apply for visitor visa via a Canadian consultant firm..
Hadn't expected to get an interview..

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Dimple2108 said:
Interview scheduled on 13 June.. I am oct6 applicant..
In the notes that we received, there was nothing mentioned about interview being recommended or waived.. And even weren't informed anything when we did MP enquiry..
Also we were in our process to apply for visitor visa via a Canadian consultant firm..
Hadn't expected to get an interview..
Your Mp said there will be no interview for you......have you received the interview letter today ????

Dimple2108

Mar 7, 2016
YuvrajCanada said:
Your Mp said there will be no interview for you......have you received the interview letter today ????
No.. All MP said is he is unsure about interview.. He had said that so far there is no interview..
But immigration people had come to my place on 14 March 2016, to enquire about the relationship genuinity itself.. And maybe they hadn't updated their conclusion of the visit.. And it was in the month of March itself that we had done MP enquiry.. So maybe even MP couldn't find out about interview, whether recommended or waived..
Too nervous.. Need suggestions..
Is it better and maybe a positive note for these people if I call my husband to India for appearing at the interview together..

KRPB10

Aug 10, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have undergone from interview last week(Sept 2014 applicant) and in the begging of interview, VO said that we do not have any doubt on our marriage, the only reason that we called you for interview is, due to my travel history. I have travelled a lot due to my job (International Business) in India and i explained each and everything to the VO about my work and reason behind my travelling. Then she told me that i need to do re-medical but i informed her that i have already done upfront medical by my own. She kept my medical acknowledgement receipt and informed that we will check in records if we would have received it then i need not to get medical again and she returned my passport.

Today my ecas changed to "Decison made" but not PPR yet. Is it normal ? I am worried because normally its first PPR and then DECISION MADE.

Please suggest. URGENT

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
KRPB10 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have undergone from interview last week(Sept 2014 applicant) and in the begging of interview, VO said that we do not have any doubt on our marriage, the only reason that we called you for interview is, due to my travel history. I have travelled a lot due to my job (International Business) in India and i explained each and everything to the VO about my work and reason behind my travelling. Then she told me that i need to do re-medical but i informed her that i have already done upfront medical by my own. She kept my medical acknowledgement receipt and informed that we will check in records if we would have received it then i need not to get medical again and she returned my passport.

Today my ecas changed to "Decison made" but not PPR yet. Is it normal ? I am worried because normally its first PPR and then DECISION MADE.

Please suggest. URGENT
Don't worry about Decision made. There are lots of applicants who got decision made first then ppr. You will get ppr soon. Congrats for passing the interview. Get ready to fly. :)

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
KRPB10 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please suggest. URGENT
like rammy said, it's totally normal. don't worry about it. everything is clear for you! Pack your bags friend :)

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
KRPB10 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please suggest. URGENT
Many congratulations mate.....you are approved ...have a happy married life ahead.....enjoy your few days left in India .