NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Vikram18 said:
Completely agree with you. We both are basically saying the same thing. It’s not allowed to live outside Canada but it’s allowed to visit. The difference is how we define 'visit' and there is no hard and fast definition for that. So it is up to an individual how to interpret visit.
Living means residing "have one's permanent home in a particular place or job or other permanent living obligation". and visiting "stay temporarily with (someone) or at (a place) as a guest or tourist"
Visiting could be 3 weeks or 3 months but don't have intention to stay permanently there, it could be proved by proving proof such as Job in Canada, return ticket and other financial obligation.
live in Canada or provide evidence, here living means residing. If someone think it means person should be present in Canada completely during whole process then 2 or 3 weeks exception is also not stated and won't be allowed.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
sibhav said:
Hello members , I am Dec 2014 applicant , I have sponsered my spouse .
I think I am in unique nasty situation ..

I have requested GCMS notes twice . and notes are as belows

In Note 1 its written as " in queue for interview as of 22/11/2015 - can be over 1 year - Spr passed 2015/04/11 - will exceed ) " updated on 03mar2016

In Note 2 its written as " Docs on file and notes below reviewed . Sponsor info including employment letter reviewed . Interview to be scheduled " updated on nov 2015

Please can anyone tell me about is it serious issue ? will it take more than one year ?
See your inbox

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
rammy_xyz said:
Living means residing "have one's permanent home in a particular place or job or other permanent living obligation". and visiting "stay temporarily with (someone) or at (a place) as a guest or tourist"
Visiting could be 3 weeks or 3 months but don't have intention to stay permanently there, it could be proved by proving proof such as Job in Canada, return ticket and other financial obligation.
live in Canada or provide evidence, here living means residing. If someone think it means person should be present in Canada completely during whole process then 2 or 3 weeks exception is also not stated and won't be allowed.
Ya, I understood your point. And that's what I mentioned that our definition of visit is different. The way I see visit is a short vacation. If I need a vacation from my job, I'll get only for 3-4 weeks and not for 3 months. Similarly when someone applies for Canada visitors visa, it is suggested to keep the visit for 3-4 weeks because then it looks more genuine visit. Like you said, visit could be of 3 months also. People have got their Canada visitor visa by mentioning 2-3 months visit as well. So it may depend on the visa officer how he looks at it.

Like you said go with your gut feeling.
Cheers :)

Magnoliabuddy

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
IELTS Request
In Process October 9, 2015
File Transfer...
March 10, 2015
Med's Request
Complete
Med's Done....
Nov 10, 2014
Interview........
Passed
Passport Req..
June 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Landed
rammy_xyz said:
See your inbox
Can you share if you got answer to your notes? I have similar in my notes.

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Magnoliabuddy said:
Can you share if you got answer to your notes? I have similar in my notes.
Have they already sent you an interview letter yet or not? Or any intimation that you are on the waiting list for an interview and we will schedule your interview in the next xx months?

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
priya_7 said:
Have they already sent you an interview letter yet or not? Or any intimation that you are on the waiting list for an interview and we will schedule your interview in the next xx months?
there is nothing mention when they will take interview .
I am dec 2014 applicant , do you any idea , when it can be schedule ?

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
sibhav said:
there is nothing mention when they will take interview .
I am dec 2014 applicant , do you any idea , when it can be schedule ?
As per some other people on the forums that have posted their timelines, NDVO has currently been scheduling sept/oct 2014 applicants. So yours should be in a month or so too if they schedule sequentially. It is really hard because their patterns are off right now for processing so hard to say...but fingers crossed they move sequentially so everyone that has been waiting so long get their PRs. Good luck and keep us all posted.

Sss2015

Apr 23, 2016
Greetings to all…

Dear Folks,

First of all thank you for providing a platform and sharing helpful information, which eventually helps visitors to keep their desperation at bay. I’ve been visiting here for past few days and noticed that it’s worth sharing my information and get some sensible advice.
Here we go….I know the first thing you all wish to know is time-line, which I am not sure how to put forward, but will give it a try, as per ECAS records.

Application submitted: May 29, 2015.
Sponsorship approval email: August 06, 2015.
Email from visa office: August 05, 2015 as New-Delhi.
Upfront medical done: May 03, 2015.

Background: I am the applicant (husband), Sponsor is my wife (Canadian citizen by naturalization). We got married almost 4 years ago in India and we have two lovely daughters. First daughter was born in India (Canadian by descent) and the next daughter in Canada (Canadian by birth). I have tried my best to keep my family united and we lived together for almost the entire time since our marriage except few short breaks and the time (almost an year) she spent in Canada for second child’s birth and applying/waiting for my outland immigration application. We never felt the need to immigrate until we recently realized that our children’s future could be better in Canada, given the fact that they are Canadians and Canada offers best education, healthcare and lifestyle. Now, my daughters are growing-up to school going age, soon. it’s high time for me to decide and settle down at one ideal location.

Applicant: I have a well-established career in Oil&Gas projects with approximately 15 years of experience, widespread working travel history to various Arabian Gulf countries, which took almost two pages to recall and write all the travel dates thanks to passport stamps. Although being an Indian national from birth, I didn’t get much opportunity to live in India for the past 13 years. I have prepared the application last year in rush based on Abu-Dhabi visa office check-listed requirement and submitted the same without much of supporting documents and the application confirmation was received from New Delhi.

Constraints: First marriage for both, Family Arranged formal/traditional marriage, Age difference of almost 7 years. I have submitted the documents which I could recollect; I am missing educational certificates (I am not sure whether all the old certificates are really required) and done some distance education degrees, hence repeated dates showing work experience and education at the same time. I may need more PCCs, but some countries requires request from Canadian authorities to submit/accept my request for PCC.
Intention: As I wrote above our intention is to offer my kids the life they deserve, i.e. “in Canada” and we all wish to stay together. I have a TRV for Canada issued from Abu-Dhabi for 10 years duration and have been to Canada. I will share few things that I have noticed in Canada, that the lifestyle and infrastructure is marvelous, healthcare is quite welcoming and caring, Canadian educational system is world famous and Job market is quite rational to Canadian living standards, unless someone is highly specialized in his domain. Business prospects are good, just like any other country doing business requires a lot of hard work, but the benefits are better for doing business in Canada. Hence my intention is also to start a small business offering services in which I gained my expertise over the years.

Suggestions please: Shall I wait and hear from Visa-office? Or should I clarify the dates, edit forms and provide available documents which I could trace from back-home? I am travelling to India next week, Shall I consult any subject matter expert, could you please suggest me some good consultancy anywhere in India, who has good experience in handling family class applications ?

Thank you for reading friends, looking forward to hear from you all.
-S

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Sss2015 said:
Greetings to all…

Dear Folks,

First of all thank you for providing a platform and sharing helpful information, which eventually helps visitors to keep their desperation at bay. I’ve been visiting here for past few days and noticed that it’s worth sharing my information and get some sensible advice.
Here we go….I know the first thing you all wish to know is time-line, which I am not sure how to put forward, but will give it a try, as per ECAS records.

Application submitted: May 29, 2015.
Sponsorship approval email: August 06, 2015.
Email from visa office: August 05, 2015 as New-Delhi.
Upfront medical done: May 03, 2015.

Background: I am the applicant (husband), Sponsor is my wife (Canadian citizen by naturalization). We got married almost 4 years ago in India and we have two lovely daughters. First daughter was born in India (Canadian by descent) and the next daughter in Canada (Canadian by birth). I have tried my best to keep my family united and we lived together for almost the entire time since our marriage except few short breaks and the time (almost an year) she spent in Canada for second child’s birth and applying/waiting for my outland immigration application. We never felt the need to immigrate until we recently realized that our children’s future could be better in Canada, given the fact that they are Canadians and Canada offers best education, healthcare and lifestyle. Now, my daughters are growing-up to school going age, soon. it’s high time for me to decide and settle down at one ideal location.

Applicant: I have a well-established career in Oil&Gas projects with approximately 15 years of experience, widespread working travel history to various Arabian Gulf countries, which took almost two pages to recall and write all the travel dates thanks to passport stamps. Although being an Indian national from birth, I didn’t get much opportunity to live in India for the past 13 years. I have prepared the application last year in rush based on Abu-Dhabi visa office check-listed requirement and submitted the same without much of supporting documents and the application confirmation was received from New Delhi.

Constraints: First marriage for both, Family Arranged formal/traditional marriage, Age difference of almost 7 years. I have submitted the documents which I could recollect; I am missing educational certificates (I am not sure whether all the old certificates are really required) and done some distance education degrees, hence repeated dates showing work experience and education at the same time. I may need more PCCs, but some countries requires request from Canadian authorities to submit/accept my request for PCC.
Intention: As I wrote above our intention is to offer my kids the life they deserve, i.e. “in Canada” and we all wish to stay together. I have a TRV for Canada issued from Abu-Dhabi for 10 years duration and have been to Canada. I will share few things that I have noticed in Canada, that the lifestyle and infrastructure is marvelous, healthcare is quite welcoming and caring, Canadian educational system is world famous and Job market is quite rational to Canadian living standards, unless someone is highly specialized in his domain. Business prospects are good, just like any other country doing business requires a lot of hard work, but the benefits are better for doing business in Canada. Hence my intention is also to start a small business offering services in which I gained my expertise over the years.

Suggestions please: Shall I wait and hear from Visa-office? Or should I clarify the dates, edit forms and provide available documents which I could trace from back-home? I am travelling to India next week, Shall I consult any subject matter expert, could you please suggest me some good consultancy anywhere in India, who has good experience in handling family class applications ?

Thank you for reading friends, looking forward to hear from you all.
-S
Hi Sss2015

First of all welcome on this Forum.
Before sending anything to NDVO I would suggest you apply for GCMS notes.
Instructions on how to apply for GCMS Notes- https://goo.gl/DTQjHC
Notes will give you more idea that what is happening on your application at this time. AS you are May 29 applicant, most probably your application has been reviewed for eligibility or you can wait one or two more weeks to give some extra time and then apply for GCMS notes.
It is not advisable to send more documents without request.
Basic application is same for spousal sponsorship, doesn't matter where are you applying from. As you are Indian Citizen then more likely it will proceed there. You should wait for additional documents request from NDVO. Some time few reasonable documents are enough to prove your case.

I hope this will help. Senior members can help you more in this case.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
simrawrr said:
Know all the qusstions that are provided on the spreadsheet those are very helpful.
Hello Simrawrr,

When you applied for your husband visa? How long you wait for your interview. If you share me it will be great help for me.

Advanced thanks
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear All my friends,

Can anyone help me, Now a day how long one person wait for his or her interview . Any 2015 applicant gets any interview email and how long he or she need to be wait. Please help me. You people one help make me relax.

Advanced Thanks
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear All my friends,

I have a friend from New Delhi. I want to help her. Her husband is pending for interview. She is 2015 applicant. I hope you people obviously help this purpose. Now a day what is the waiting time for interview?

Advanced Thanks
Farhana

ajaythakur30

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Recomended
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
farhana766 said:
Dear All my friends,

I have a friend from New Delhi. I want to help her. Her husband is pending for interview. She is 2015 applicant. I hope you people obviously help this purpose. Now a day what is the waiting time for interview?

Advanced Thanks
Farhana
No body knows here buddy tell your friend to just wait as everybody is waitinb at the moment

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
farhana766 said:
Dear All my friends,

Advanced Thanks
Farhana
Hi Farhana,
Currently New Delhi office doung Sept/OCT 2014 applicant interview.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Farhana,
Currently New Delhi office doung Sept/OCT 2014 applicant interview.
Hello Rammy-XYZ,

Thanks for your reply.Do you have any idea what is the interview waiting time? IS New Dheli is fast or slow for visa processing for Canada?

Advanced thanks

Farhana