Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
anji536 said:
Our marriage was without parents and any family member.we didn't hire any lawyer or interpreter. We had done 3 MP enquiries prior to interview.we had no marriage piks at all.so our case was complicated and confusing.
I guess our will power and our faith in God pulled us through.
Very good luck to all of u waiting and going for interviews. It's ur confidence, love,faith and support to each other during the interview that will pull u through the interview
Congrats finally anji536 and welcome

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Can someone please tell me what way an interpreter is useful? any pros and cons from past experience?

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
love4life said:
Can someone please tell me what way an interpreter is useful? any pros and cons from past experience?
Well if Principal applicant is not comfortable with listening and talking in English then a interpreter is useful.
If you believe you will be able to answer all questions in a reasonable clarity then no need for interpreter.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
rambopg said:
Well if Principal applicant is not comfortable with listening and talking in English then a interpreter is useful.
If you believe you will be able to answer all questions in a reasonable clarity then no need for interpreter.
okay, thank you. my husband can communicate in english ofcourse. i recall a past member saying it's important you get an interpreter and i never bothered that time as i was in the waiting game. so just wanted to check if there's any pro or con otherwise. thanks again!

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
hello,

my husband got call today from NDVO. he asked my husband questions related my bday and where we met first and honeymoon place. at the end he brought up the question that after marriage how come i did not visit him. as i already booked ticket to visit my husband in June , my husband told him that she is coming in June. then officer told my husband to send all the original documents so that they can make decision on our application.

now i am worried . is that mean my husband failed to satisfy them or they just had second thought when he told about my visit?

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
manveer said:
hello,

my husband got call today from NDVO. he asked my husband questions related my bday and where we met first and honeymoon place. at the end he brought up the question that after marriage how come i did not visit him. as i already booked ticket to visit my husband in June , my husband told him that she is coming in June. then officer told my husband to send all the original documents so that they can make decision on our application.

now i am worried . is that mean my husband failed to satisfy them or they just had second thought when he told about my visit?
Hey Manveer, please also post this update in 2015 thread.

Also, this is very good news! You didn't have to wait months and months like 2014 ppl to get interview date. Your husband's interview happened on the phone.

Can u elaborate what Original documents they asked u to submit?

I think u r on the right path. Once u submit and they get time to check all the documents, then u get DM/PPR.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
manveer said:
hello,

Hi Manveer, as rambopg mentioned, I think it is good news as they had taken your husband's interview on the phone. Please submit the required documents as soon as possible so you could hear good news soon. Also please let us know what are the original documents requested?
Beat of luck for the speedy process.
Thanks

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
rammy_xyz said:
Hi Manveer, as rambopg mentioned, I think it is good news as they had taken your husband's interview on the phone. Please submit the required documents as soon as possible so you could hear good news soon. Also please let us know what are the original documents requested?
Beat of luck for the speedy process.
Thanks
original letters and gift cards. letter from me saying that from how long i am living in Canada and from how long we are in relationship.
all call records from last 2 years.

he asked us to send it by mail to delhi. can somebody tell me NDVO Adress. should we send papers through our agent or directly.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
manveer said:
original letters and gift cards. letter from me saying that from how long i am living in Canada and from how long we are in relationship.
all call records from last 2 years.

he asked us to send it by mail to delhi. can somebody tell me NDVO Adress. should we send papers through our agent or directly.
Yes u can send it to NDVO, courier it . search Google for address "Canadian high Comission new Delhi". Its the Shantipath one.
Write "family Sponsorship: Spousal" and the application/file number on the Envelope.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
Zigzag said:
For those who are interested to know what Immigration Minister is planning to improve processing time and what is in his mind currently.. here is the note from his statement in Canadian Parliament on 15-Apr-2016.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=8193729&Language=E&Mode=1

Ms. Sonia Sidhu (Brampton South, Lib.):
Mr. Speaker, people in my riding know the immigration minister is committed to cutting processing times for spousal sponsorships and family reunification. Our campaign commitment to eliminate the two-year requirement for spouses to become permanent residents is another positive step to continue building on our inclusive society.
Could the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship inform the House on the work he is doing to help families like those in my riding who agree that we should do away with the two-year waiting period?

[Expand]
Hon. John McCallum (Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Lib.):
Mr. Speaker, I totally agree. We will get rid of this two-year waiting period.
When we were in opposition, expert groups made it abundantly clear that this system gave rise to unacceptable domestic abuse, and for that reason, we committed to getting rid of it. We will get rid of it in the coming months. At the same time, we will introduce major new initiatives to reduce processing times for spouses, who now have to wait up to two years or more which is totally unacceptable.

Mr John McCallum has always used word WILL in his statements, "We will get rid of this two-year waiting period", "We will get rid of it in the coming months", "We will cut down the processing times for spousal sponsorships".

Nobody knows when he is going to get these changes implemented. I have always seen him doing commitments but nothing has changed........

2014 interview recommended applicants are the most unlucky one, we have been waiting for ages. Ours in Nov 4th 2014 application, still no idea when they are going to schedule our interview.

syedrash32

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
IP from 24 SEP-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waiver as per GCMS NOTES
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed information,

My wife got the response from MP on Friday evening around 3:45 PM Canada time saying that

The application was approved on April 14, 2016.(Not possible because it was approved long back as per notes)
· The Confirmation of Permanent Residence is in queue to be printed.

Any one has any idea when i can expect DM or PPR.

VIC05

Jan 11, 2016
i havent got mail for remedical, i am scheduled for interview next week. when i went for medical in delhi Sadhu Vaswani center for medical they said they cant without the medical letter from CIC. Plz help what documents can i take with me and how to get it done before interview.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
VIC05 said:
i havent got mail for remedical, i am scheduled for interview next week. when i went for medical in delhi Sadhu Vaswani center for medical they said they cant without the medical letter from CIC. Plz help what documents can i take with me and how to get it done before interview.
Hello VIC05
Without remed request email letter u cannot do remedicals....In ur situation u need to go fr complete medicals the same way u hd done initially while submitting ur application.....
I hope this helps...

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

syedrash32

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
IP from 24 SEP-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waiver as per GCMS NOTES
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
NOT YET
Hi guys,

My wife got the response from MP on Friday evening around 3:45 PM Canada time saying that

The application was approved on April 14, 2016.(Not possible because it was approved long back as per notes)

Visnid14

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26th, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 18th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25th, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med Dec 07th, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 11th, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
April 15th, 2016 sent to Ottawa same day.
LANDED..........
April 09th, 2015 on TRV
syedrash32 said:
Hi guys,

Hang in there buddy. Same thing happened to us and we got PPR last week on Friday exactly 11 days before 17 months of application. You will probably get yours by mid May. Good luck.