Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-08-2014
love4life said:
i don't know what to do. i have seen previous members getting their medical and pcc done and take with them to the interview. and here my lawyer said no need they'll ask. so what to do?
yes they have asked me to be available. my husbands interview is at 930 am. how about yours?
my wife's interview is at 8.45 am. also we have decided to take pcc and medicals for the interview.

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Hello guys.

My husband and I appeared for interview April 13,2016.application approved finally
Interview experience-interbiew took half an hour
Officer asked my husband hid story as he was in Canada and a student and did overstay. Also his brother was with us in Canada and we all used to live together .so the officer enquired where we lived and how we met. We had to do lot of convincing as our case was but complicated.
The officer asked me where I live and where I work
Also we did our marriage in court without our parents so officer asked everything about that and also if we live together now. She asked my husband more about his brothers .one who now lives in India and the other lives in states.
Also she asked if we have any post marriage piks. So me and my husband showed the piks from our visit to new York in 2014. She was impressed by the piks and I convinced her that I have come to take him to Canada and I cannot live without him and he said the same.
She then said she will approve our application.:)
Because my husband stayed long in Canada so he has to ho to embassy again to get RCMP clearance.also she asked me my date of departure from India and she said she will try her best to get him the visa so he can fly with me.
We did new PCC and medicals a month before the interview and she accepted them
We both went in proper professional clothes.and did not have any interpreter.the officer also noticed that we were holding hands wen we entered the interview room and held hands throughout interview.I guess it was a good thing . also we both were correcting each other and covering each other's nervousness and she noticed that too.
I hope all this helps.feel free to inbox me if I could b of any help.
Good luck guys

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Our marriage was without parents and any family member.we didn't hire any lawyer or interpreter. We had done 3 MP enquiries prior to interview.we had no marriage piks at all.so our case was complicated and confusing.
I guess our will power and our faith in God pulled us through.
Very good luck to all of u waiting and going for interviews. It's ur confidence, love,faith and support to each other during the interview that will pull u through the interview

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
Also just to let u guys know.we met a lady in waiting area
Don't know her whole case.but her application got refused . she had 2 nd marriage and had a kid too but she said officer said he is not convinced that relation is genuine.
Just heads up that u never know wat the officer decides.so take those minutes before the interview and discuss everything and try hard in the interview and leave no chance for the officer to even think of refusing u.doesn't matter wat ur case is ,if you want to get vis u have to do everythn u can to impress them.it's hard and nerve wrecking but not impossible.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
anji536 said:
Hello guys.

My husband and I appeared for interview April 13,2016.application approved finally
Officer asked my husband hid story as he was in Canada and a student and did overstay. Also his brother was with us in Canada and we all used to live together .so the officer enquired where we lived and how we met. We had to do lot of convincing as our case was but complicated.
Also we did our marriage in court without our parents so officer asked everything about that and also if we live together now. She asked my husband more about his brothers .one who now lives in India and the other lives in states.
Also she asked if we have any post marriage piks. So me and my husband showed the piks from our visit to new York in 2014. She was impressed by the piks and I convinced her that I have come to take him to Canada and I cannot live without him and he said the same.
Because my husband stayed long in Canada so he has to ho to embassy again to get RCMP clearance.also she asked me my date of departure from India and she said she will try her best to get him the visa so he can fly with me.
We both went in proper professional clothes.and did not have any interpreter.the officer also noticed that we were holding hands wen we entered the interview room and held hands throughout interview.I guess it was a good thing . also we both were correcting each other and covering each other's nervousness and she noticed that too.
Good luck guys
Congratulations !! I too have 11 months Canada travel history, and already had submitted clean travel history Canada PPC from RCPM along with India PCC. I have not got re-medical request email.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
anji536 said:
Also just to let u guys know.we met a lady in waiting area
Don't know her whole case.but her application got refused . she had 2 nd marriage and had a kid too but she said officer said he is not convinced that relation is genuine.
Just heads up that u never know wat the officer decides.so take those minutes before the interview and discuss everything and try hard in the interview and leave no chance for the officer to even think of refusing u.doesn't matter wat ur case is ,if you want to get vis u have to do everythn u can to impress them.it's hard and nerve wrecking but not impossible.
Thanks anji for sharing your experience with all of us. definitely helps all of us. and Congratulations! finally it's all moving for you! Also, do you know anything about the interpreter? what are the pros and cons?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Jas kaur said:
Guys I have a question
Is there any chance of getting interview after remedical.??
Please help

Usually, no. Remedical is a sign that everything else is done. Goodluck!

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Guys, need some suggestion.

Does it help to get an interpreter? what is the pro / con? does it affect anything?

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Hello friends,
I filed my application on sep 11,2014. But it says that on October 29,2014 NDVO received my application for permanent residency. So, which date should I consider . Sep11 or October 29 ?

Congrats for all those applicants who received interview dates.

In inprocess for the last 7 months.

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
anji536 said:
Hello guys.

Good luck guys
Congrats Anji..Thanks a lot for sharing ur experience
.Did you submit your passport there??

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
No. My husband did not submit passport yet because we still have to go for RCMP clearance in two weeks. After that he will submit passport. Also I dnt know about pros and cons of interpreter but I noticed in the interview,if the sponser ,applicant and interpreter are present then only interpreter and applicant went in for interview.the sponser was asked to stay outside

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
anji536 said:
No. My husband did not submit passport yet because we still have to go for RCMP clearance in two weeks. After that he will submit passport. Also I dnt know about pros and cons of interpreter but I noticed in the interview,if the sponser ,applicant and interpreter are present then only interpreter and applicant went in for interview.the sponser was asked to stay outside
Hello Anji536,
Many many congratulations. Wish u happy married life in your dream country Canada.
What type of professional clothes is good for Interview. There is list of approved Interpreter with your interview letter.If u don't mind can u send me in box.

Wish u all the best.
Cheers :) :) :)

Rose68

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Got ppr today
M confused i hv already submitted pp at interview time and the officer said wn we send u email u hv to send envelope
Bt today i got ppr email
Now m going to send only envelope with photos and letter in which i will b mention that i hv submitted pp on 14 march at interview time
Vfs office jalandhar is closed or open on saturday???

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
rosesandhu said:
Got ppr today
M confused i hv already submitted pp at interview time and the officer said wn we send u email u hv to send envelope
Bt today i got ppr email
Now m going to send only envelope with photos and letter in which i will b mention that i hv submitted pp on 14 march at interview time
Vfs office jalandhar is closed or open on saturday???
It's closed
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/contact_us.html
only mon-fri