24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
simrawrr said:
Hi so my husband just passed his interview yesterday but my brother and his wife had an interview yesterday as well but for them they said they are not satisfied by them. They did not say they refused or anything just said they will send my brother an email. Anyone know what they will do next. It is my brothers second marriage but my brother And his wife have a 10 month old daughter but thdy still are not satisfied.
First, please share your husband's interview experience. What questions they asked and did they ask for new medical or they will send you re-medical later.

You help the forum, and the forum will help you back.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
pksocnet said:
hi there,

Can anyone help, I will be obliged. I am Dec '14 applicant and 'interview recommended' . I got a mail today for re medical. Can anyone say if rest everything is done or should I still expect interview?

you advice will relieve me from anxiety I am going through.
Apply for notes, some people are getting notes in 8-15 days now. So faster than MP inquiry :p

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
simrawrr said:
Hi so my husband just passed his interview yesterday but my brother and his wife had an interview yesterday as well but for them they said they are not satisfied by them. They did not say they refused or anything just said they will send my brother an email. Anyone know what they will do next. It is my brothers second marriage but my brother And his wife have a 10 month old daughter but thdy still are not satisfied.
I am little confused here. Did your brother filed his application along with you or they filed it separately?

Please share the interview questions they asked your husband, your brother and his wife.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
So do we have only one applicant from Oct 2014 (happy81) awaiting for his interview or there are others as well? Guys please share.

joy2k5

Sep 27, 2015
love4life said:
guys i need some help.

my husbands medical and PCC expired cuz it was done upfront while applying in 2014. so when he goes for interview should he be taking a new medical and PCC?
There is no harm in getting your full remedial done prior to your interview. Lot of people in this forum submitted their remedial and PCC at the time of interview. In a worst case scenario, NDVO will ask you again for your remedial which anyways you will have to do in case you don't get it done prior to your interview.

simrawrr

Sep 2, 2015
Questions were mostly asked to my husband about my work who are my friends where do i live how many rooms we have. Since ours was a love marriage how we met. What my husband does not like about me. Where we went for our honeymoon. Not many questions were asked.

VIC05

Jan 11, 2016
simrawrr said:
Questions were mostly asked to my husband about my work who are my friends where do i live how many rooms we have. Since ours was a love marriage how we met. What my husband does not like about me. Where we went for our honeymoon. Not many questions were asked.
Can u plz let me know what kind of questions they ask to ur brother?

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
I just called to medical center in chandigarh, for remedical. But i did not receive any medical request, prior to my interview. But they said i need letter from visa office for premedical. I just request to seniors what are the adv and disadv of doing medical without request.
Thanks

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
I am sep 11,2014 Applicant. Still waiting for interview date. No update from NDVO . No remedical nor interview date from NDVO. Wondering what's going on.

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
rupjatpura1 said:
I just called to medical center in chandigarh, for remedical. But i did not receive any medical request, prior to my interview. But they said i need letter from visa office for premedical. I just request to seniors what are the adv and disadv of doing medical without request.
Thanks
Acc to my visa officer she said if u r going for remedical before interview then the best time is 4-7 days before interview
Bcoz i hv dn my remedical 42 days before interview so it takes more time

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
simrawrr said:
Wat did they ask your brov can you tell you ?
And does he have a age gap bitwin them ?