Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
ap1988 said:
hey l4life.
registry pretty much just means file is in some sort of waiting list to be reviewed by the next officer. or some say registry means 'storage room' to keep the file undergoing security checks. Either way, it seems everyone's file goes through registry at some point and comes out at different times for everyone. Mine has been there since November end 2015.
thanks dear. yeah i figured it's nothing exciting but just wanted to know what it is really.

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
SHIVSHAZ said:
I am sep 2014 applicant. Waiting for interview as per GCMS notes. I am in inprocess for the last 8 months. Medicals expired. No updates from NDVO . No remedicals request and neither interview updates from NDVO. Tried going to MP OFFICE. It's ridiculous that they don't even give a proper feed back to the MP office also.Its 19 months for me since I filed for my application. Didnot even visited my wife for the past 2 years. Waiting to hear the interview date so I can visit India and bring her back with me. But it's not working out how I planned.The way NDVO works I can understand. On what basis they consider 2015 applicants.How can they ignore 2014 who are waiting eagerly for their turn. Y don't they finish 2014 applicants and then consider 2015. It's so simple. They are just testing the patience of the 2014 applicants.
REALLY UPSET WITH NDVO WORKING STYLE.
Bro I would like to give you a advise. Please do visit your wife asap. It plays very important role to prove your relationship. I have seen many cases where officers gets stuck at the point of not visiting your wife or husband. Click as many pictures as you can during the visit. I visited my my wife two times which helped us to gather numerous proofs after marriage.
Thanks

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
received my notes today ...interview recommended...anyone from Oct 2014 waiting for interview letter

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
happy81 said:
received my notes today ...interview recommended...anyone from Oct 2014 waiting for interview letter
Yes, everyone is waiting for interview letter. Currently first in line are August 2014 applicants who will get interview letters once they schedule their interviews.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
SHIVSHAZ said:
I am sep 2014 applicant. Waiting for interview as per GCMS notes. I am in inprocess for the last 8 months. Medicals expired. No updates from NDVO . No remedicals request and neither interview updates from NDVO. Tried going to MP OFFICE. It's ridiculous that they don't even give a proper feed back to the MP office also.Its 19 months for me since I filed for my application. Didnot even visited my wife for the past 2 years. Waiting to hear the interview date so I can visit India and bring her back with me. But it's not working out how I planned.The way NDVO works I can understand. On what basis they consider 2015 applicants.How can they ignore 2014 who are waiting eagerly for their turn. Y don't they finish 2014 applicants and then consider 2015. It's so simple. They are just testing the patience of the 2014 applicants.
Wow, yea please you should visit your wife. You don't need to be there for the interview or to bring her here to Canada (she can come on her own).

But for both of your sanity and to have some proof during interview, you need to visit her ASAP. Or else the Visa Officer definitely will question your motives that how can a couple stay away for 2 years and the husband doesn't even visit once.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
ap1988 said:
ahh happy for you man.. lets hope i get some news soon :(
Thanks All! All the best!

ap1988 said:
Ya i did do an inquiry to NDVO office from CIC website. absolutely a joke shop this situation.. 4-5 inquiries and 0 replies in last 2-3 months. However, in my GCMS notes i got last week did update all the incoming and outgoing communications in their system.. so makes me wonder, does anyone read it? or wth are they doing./
I think you need to make an MP enquiry specific to New Delhi Visa Office Medical Centre asking them if they have update medicals.
Ask them you want to know if they see any problem with your recent medical. If new medical is updated they will be new IME# in your notes and comment about the medical. If there is no comment it means medical dept is sleeping on it. So visa officer cant issue decision made.
I think you need to sort out your medical somehow.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
SHIVSHAZ said:
jagga said:
Bro I would like to give you a advise. Please do visit your wife asap. It plays very important role to prove your relationship. I have seen many cases where officers gets stuck at the point of not visiting your wife or husband. Click as many pictures as you can during the visit. I visited my my wife two times which helped us to gather numerous proofs after marriage.
Thanks
All those who are waiting for interview I think you guys need to visit india if you have not already visited.
In the case if you have visited send them all the additional proof like email whatsapp, photos to new delhi office with a nicely written cover letters. This helps a lot in proving your relationship. If you just done court marriage or less family members in your marriage provide proper reason in cover letter and provide good proof. Though this is not required there was a member vicky2patel who was interview recommended, he sent all documents of his recent vist with flight tickets boarding pass picture etc, in few days his decision was made and got ppr.
Most of the people if you look into your case you will know what the reason might be no matter how trivial that might me. Make sure you address those issue in your letter.
There is no requirement for you to send any documents and there is no guarantee that they will read it. But it is better than doing nothing.

Even if you are interview recommended if can still try for TRV for your spouse using below link. TRV is no impact on your main applications. Take a month time and do good documentation. Honestly, staying away from spouse for more than a year is very difficult.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html;msg5056637#msg5056637

In my case mine was second marriage, I didnt sponsor my first wife and I gave plenty of documents, pics while applying.

You can apply for TRV and provide documents to NDVO at the same time. Hope this helps for all interview applicants.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
spiker79 said:
All those who are waiting for interview I think you guys need to visit india if you have not already visited.
In the case if you have visited send them all the additional proof like email whatsapp, photos to new delhi office with a nicely written cover letters. This helps a lot in proving your relationship. If you just done court marriage or less family members in your marriage provide proper reason in cover letter and provide good proof. Though this is not required there was a member vicky2patel who was interview recommended, he sent all documents of his recent vist with flight tickets boarding pass picture etc, in few days his decision was made and got ppr.
Most of the people if you look into your case you will know what the reason might be no matter how trivial that might me. Make sure you address those issue in your letter.
There is no requirement for you to send any documents and there is no guarantee that they will read it. But it is better than doing nothing.

Even if you are interview recommended if can still try for TRV for your spouse using below link. TRV is no impact on your main applications. Take a month time and do good documentation. Honestly, staying away from spouse for more than a year is very difficult.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html;msg5056637#msg5056637

In my case mine was second marriage, I didnt sponsor my first wife and I gave plenty of documents, pics, phone records, whatapp chat while applying.

You can apply for TRV and provide documents to NDVO at the same time. Hope this helps for all interview applicants.

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
Hi guys
Congrats all who got DM or PPR and best of luck for others who f waiting for DM and PPR

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Many second marriage applicants or Fraud marriage candidates got Interview waived, and genuine first applicant's (First marriage both side, equal professional qualified professionally employed, same caste and religion) who had submitted all proofs, performed all religious rituals, sufficient relatives n friends in marriage ceremonies …some of them got screwed for INTERVIEW by New Delhi Canada high commission. It’s worst embassy in terms of spouse visa PR processing applications. US have 7-8 months processing time, and very fair process. I’m utilizing time in preparing licensing exams to work as Veterinarian in Canada or USA in future, and earning decent income per month in India, but living away from wife is very difficult. My wife will visit India in mid april to mid may 2016, and will stay in India for 30-35 days. We will visit some places in India and will click pics and I will show these all pics in Interview. Someone told me on this forum, that you should had put smile on face in marriage ceremony function, then you could had Interview waived, but we had put enough smiles on our faces in our marriage n ring ceremony pics that we submitted along with application. NDVO stuck in July 2014 Interview recommended applicants for more than 2 months, and August 2014 applicants waiting for more than a month to hear for Interview date. I’m 26 Nov 2014 interview recommended applicant. I think I have to wait for another 7-8 months months to get Interview date. On 6 August 2016, my application time will cross 17 months (new delhi receive date to 6 aug 2016).

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
If any august applicants got interview date and are not active in this forum, please response and let everyone know. the wait is killing all of us.

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
Thanks All! All the best!
I think you need to make an MP enquiry specific to New Delhi Visa Office Medical Centre asking them if they have update medicals.
Ask them you want to know if they see any problem with your recent medical. If new medical is updated they will be new IME# in your notes and comment about the medical. If there is no comment it means medical dept is sleeping on it. So visa officer cant issue decision made.
I think you need to sort out your medical somehow.
Hey Spiker, I emailed the medical department and they got back to me saying " Reassessment reports received and assessed accordingly. Your query regarding passport please send an email to Delhi Immigration".

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
I think in your case they are concerned about the quick marriage. You need write a nice cover letter to address this issue, and provide them plenty of proofs like pics, call records, skype, whatsapp and email etc.
Without this you need to wait for interview unless Liberal govt do something to speed up the process.

moga_PB29 said:
Many second marriage applicants or Fraud marriage candidates got Interview waived, and genuine first applicant's (First marriage both side, equal professional qualified professionally employed, same caste and religion) who had submitted all proofs, performed all religious rituals, sufficient relatives n friends in marriage ceremonies …some of them got screwed for INTERVIEW by New Delhi Canada high commission. It’s worst embassy in terms of spouse visa PR processing applications. US have 7-8 months processing time, and very fair process. I’m utilizing time in preparing licensing exams to work as Veterinarian in Canada or USA in future, and earning decent income per month in India, but living away from wife is very difficult. My wife will visit India in mid april to mid may 2016, and will stay in India for 30-35 days. We will visit some places in India and will click pics and I will show these all pics in Interview. Someone told me on this forum, that you should had put smile on face in marriage ceremony function, then you could had Interview waived, but we had put enough smiles on our faces in our marriage n ring ceremony pics that we submitted along with application. NDVO stuck in July 2014 Interview recommended applicants for more than 2 months, and August 2014 applicants waiting for more than a month to hear for Interview date. I’m 26 Nov 2014 interview recommended applicant. I think I have to wait for another 7-8 months months to get Interview date. On 6 August 2016, my application time will cross 17 months (new delhi receive date to 6 aug 2016).

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Dear just pray for everything will be fine..
All stupid are put at one place in new Delhi..
They can do anything with u r file..just wait and watch .
moga_PB29 said:

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
I think in your case they are concerned about the quick marriage. You need write a nice cover letter to address this issue, and provide them plenty of proofs like pics, call records, skype, whatsapp and email etc.
Without this you need to wait for interview unless Liberal govt do something to speed up the process.
Hey Spiker, I emailed the medical department and they got back to me saying " Reassessment reports received and assessed accordingly. Your query regarding passport please send an email to Delhi Immigration".

now i don't know what to do lol