waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
YYC787 said:
Yeah, but still...for all intents and purposes, any file that has been straightforward gets pushed through in less than 17 months, even if you start the clock when Mississauga receives the file. If any 2014 files with no interview requirements and nothing negative coming up in background checks have still not been processed, something is wrong.

Besides, the policy now includes SA, so we can use it to our advantage. Practically, yes, you are correct. But its something we can use to help some delayed files get expedited.
From what i remember, when i applied or the file reached NDVO in January 2015, on the website the time to process the application was 14months. 17months was in the last 3-5months.

From that, it should've already been processed 2months ago and visa here already.

Naj1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 2015
Med's Done....
1st med September 14,2014 Remed December 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Waiting patiently inshallah decision made 7 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
God knows
YYC787 said:
Not just interview letters. I think they have shelved (and forgotten about) 2014 files entirely.

Our paper file hasn't been touched since September, when it was moved to the "Registry", which if I understand, just means "storage"?

My wife's medical status was updated to "Passed" a day after the results were submitted. The user ID says "Siebel Administration", which I guess means it was updated by CIC staff in Canada.

I am open to contacting the media, but I have just written a very long e-mail to both Justin Trudeau and John McCallum. I realize that I'm desperately grasping at straws, but I am going to see if I can get in contact with someone, anyone, in John McCallum's office. Even if its the janitor, I don't care. I just need someone to read my letter and put it in front of John McCallum. If he's willing to spare an hour of his time, I will personally pay money out of my own pocket to fly to Ottawa and meet him.

If I don't get any sort of response from them, then I'll think of approaching someone in the media. But as of right now, my wife's application is just crossing the processing time threshold, with no interview required, or any sort of negative connotation about anything in the file. I'm going to give them one final chance to respond to me...after that, it's going to CTV, CBC, or whoever will listen.

My hope (read: prayer!) is that this plan works, and NDVO gets an earful from the Minister, or with any luck, the Prime Minister of Canada himself!
If you need any kind of help am with you.

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
YYC787 said:
Not just interview letters. I think they have shelved (and forgotten about) 2014 files entirely.

Our paper file hasn't been touched since September, when it was moved to the "Registry", which if I understand, just means "storage"?

My wife's medical status was updated to "Passed" a day after the results were submitted. The user ID says "Siebel Administration", which I guess means it was updated by CIC staff in Canada.

I am open to contacting the media, but I have just written a very long e-mail to both Justin Trudeau and John McCallum. I realize that I'm desperately grasping at straws, but I am going to see if I can get in contact with someone, anyone, in John McCallum's office. Even if its the janitor, I don't care. I just need someone to read my letter and put it in front of John McCallum. If he's willing to spare an hour of his time, I will personally pay money out of my own pocket to fly to Ottawa and meet him.

If I don't get any sort of response from them, then I'll think of approaching someone in the media. But as of right now, my wife's application is just crossing the processing time threshold, with no interview required, or any sort of negative connotation about anything in the file. I'm going to give them one final chance to respond to me...after that, it's going to CTV, CBC, or whoever will listen.

My hope (read: prayer!) is that this plan works, and NDVO gets an earful from the Minister, or with any luck, the Prime Minister of Canada himself!
Hey,
please share the email address or letter mailing address you sent those letters to. I am definitely going to write to them regarding this BS of a system.

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
ap1988 said:
Hey,
please share the email address or letter mailing address you sent those letters to. I am definitely going to write to them regarding this BS of a system.
Justin.Trudeau@parl.gc.ca and John.McCallum@parl.gc.ca

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
this is so unfortunate for 2014 applicants.
we are waiting and there is no first come first serve basis i guess.
i am even out of words to even express on the situation. i am THAT FRUSTRATED.
i pray that we get something in the coming week. lets hope we get some answers

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
YYC787 said:
Wish we were so lucky. I think you've read the story about our file before, but we had a 3 month delay because the re-meds email was never sent in September when the notes said it was.

Its been two months since the meds were received by CIC, and updated, but still nothing.

I really think that our file has been completely forgotten about. Our MP hasn't been much help...hence why I've turned to McCallum and Trudeau.
I'm in that situation right now :( Can you tell me what it said in you're notes regarding the re-medical? How did you know that they were asking for the re-medical? In my GCMS notes under the section 'notes' it just says, 'pending Meds x1 sent by auto e-mail File PA'd to registry until Med results are received'. My husband has passed eligibility and the latest location under paper file history is FCU- PA.
I have contacted my MP and have ordered notes again. Hopefully I will hear from them soon.

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
heela said:
I'm in that situation right now :( Can you tell me what it said in you're notes regarding the re-medical? How did you know that they were asking for the re-medical? In my GCMS notes under the section 'notes' it just says, 'pending Meds x1 sent by auto e-mail File PA'd to registry until Med results are received'. My husband has passed eligibility and the latest location under paper file history is FCU- PA.
I have contacted my MP and have ordered notes again. Hopefully I will hear from them soon.
Your file is following the exact same pattern as ours. The wording was different, but it said something similar.

Your re-medicals request has DEFINITELY been issued, or at least, they THINK it was.

You need to triple and quadruple check your email. Check both the sponsor and applicants email. Check every email account that you have. Check every folder.

If you don't find it, call your MP IMMEDIATELY. Stress to them that you have a copy of the file, and that NDVO thinks it's been sent. Send an email to delhi-mc@international.gc.ca, as well as delhi@international.gc.ca, and delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. The Mc one is important, that is the medical department.

Make sure you stress that you have a copy of the file, and mention that you received it via an Access to Information Request. Put URGENT in the subject line, in all caps.

If you're lucky, the medical department will reply you within 2 days. They replied to me the same day, when I asked if they received our remedial results. But you may be in for a 30 to 60 days wait. Don't let your MP slack off. They will NOT look at your file again until they get those results. Heck, they have our results, and they STILL haven't done anything.

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
YYC787 said:
Justin.Trudeau@parl.gc.ca and John.McCallum@parl.gc.ca
Just to let you know, I submitted feedback & complaint as well using the below url thrice now since Jan. I did sent email escalations to local MP's twice.
They are telling we can send email for status of the file on behalf of us, but they mentioned they cannot take action from their end.

Not sure if they really care of our comments. If any one interested, submit your feedback/complaint, may be becuase of multiple escalations they might take our comments into consideration. I am trying to get 1st level escalation contact for CIC processing issues. If I get, will provide you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

viddyra

Aug 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YYC787 said:

I certainly hope you get a proper response from them unlike the last government that basically shoved it aside. Please keep us informed if you do.
I am equally frustrated about their process and working is just wrong on so many levels and the mess it is in, whilst we suffer. I think writing the same letter to the media or sending copy to highlight the situation will get their attention.

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Actually found that this weekend yasmin ratansi liberal MP is having an open house. We can all go together and raise our concerns there. We should alteast ask her to raise the concerns to Immigration Minister.

http://event.liberal.ca/en/event/60706/yasmin-ratansi-mp-office-open-house

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
spiker79 said:
Actually found that this weekend yasmin ratansi liberal MP is having an open house. We can all go together and raise our concerns there. We should alteast ask her to raise the concerns to Immigration Minister.

Thats something we can do as a first move..Are you from toronto? I will ask my husband to go for the open house

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
spiker79 said:

I am ok to join. I did RVSP.

p_s

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London then new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2015
AOR Received.
September 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
from isb to London January 23, 2014
Med's Request
November 7 2015
Med's Done....
Re medical 16 November
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon and safe Landing
Hi
Please read it carefully and reply
Dear ( pranciple aplecant name )
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Ø 1= 0000 0000 (UCI of pranciple aplecant and Name )
Ø 2= > Client Information: Receipt of information from client
Ø -3= Your telephone bills from NOV15 to till date
Ø - 4=(name of sponsor )sponsor's telephone bills from NOV15 to till date
Ø -5= Evidence of any visit from sponsor to you since NOV15 (including passport copy, boarding passes, photographs taken with you and family during visit, etc.)
Questions in abave document
1 = is it enough to write UCI and name in returning documents or what that means?
2 = what is Client Information: Receipt of information from client ? What documents it is ?
3 = my husband is leaving in Afghanistan and using pre-paid Sim and we are not taking on
Sim card we use Internet viber and tango
4 = I am in Canada so I will submit my phone bills but we are not taking on phone we r using viber and tango . Is it enough to submit screenshote ?
5 = I have not visited since June 2015
My husband interview was positive so is it enough to tell them
that I am working and paying Mortgage of house and I am sick ( genocologe )and treatment is on going there for I can't visit him ? Is it will be enough ?
Please all senor members who got this kind of email reply me
Thanks

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
All 2014 applicant in GTA please attend this event. Bring in your latest GCMS notes to the event. Atleast we can convince the MP and her immigration minister.

kite said:
I am ok to join. I did RVSP.

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
Hi guys
Finally received my notes it says recommend for waiver what does it mean am I gonna face interview or it's waived and in notes there's nothing mentioned bout notes but in second last page there's a text-recommended for waiver for file no xxxxx was written plz tell me if I m gonna face an interview