+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
jaytanz said:
Quite a few interview applicants who had very limited travel history got their passport stamped and returned it took like 1 month after the interview in average
Stay positive

Good Luck
Thanks Jaytanz..Let's hope for the best

jagga

Feb 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
10 June 2014
Med's Request
2 feb 2016- remedical
Med's Done....
5 feb 2016-remedical
Interview........
1 feb 2016 (Application approved)
Passport Req..
8 MAY 2017
VISA ISSUED...
17 MAY 2017
LANDED..........
20 MAY 2017
Hello forum family, hope you guys are doing fantastic. Thanks for your compliments in the form of personal messages. So finally get time to post my wife’s interview experience. Her interview went very smooth and interviewer was very friendly Canadian lady. She didn’t call me and interview lasts roughly around 15 to 20 minutes. Interview started 1 hour late then the original scheduled time. I was very nervous due to this long wait but my joy knew no bonds after I heard most delightful words of my life “successful interview” yeah. I couldn’t sleep that night.

Recommendations: There are always flaws in your file which leads to interview. So make sure you go through scanned copy of your file sent to ndvo. Make sure that you know each other 100% in respective of your day to day life, past, jobs, meetings, private life etc.
Even though my case was straightforward case but still we got interview because we had some minor errors. Make sure that you submit all you communication details. We found some miscommunication after engagement as I used to call her from calling card and didn’t send our call history. In this case you should write to officer while submitting your file, clarifying your miscommunication.

Pictures also play important role in your application. Face expressions in marriage also matters. I read this in an article from a former immigration officer. In our case, marriage face expressions were not that delightful as it should be during a typical Punjabi marriage ceremony. This was due to simple marriage performed according to pure sikh rehat mariyada with religious preachers and gatka group performing on marriage day. We had no alcohol, non veg, dancers, singers, no dowry. We didn’t performed rituals like gori charna, sehra launa, ganne khedne, pani varna and so on. These reasons for my interview could be just my assumption, but I am just writing this so that one could be very careful while submitting his or her file and clarify all the aspects of your marriage to the officer. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any information. Thanks and have a good time. :) :) :)

QUESTIONS ASKED:

1- Date of marriage.
2- Was your marriage arranged or love.
3- When and how did you met first time.
4- When did your parents come to know about your relationship?
5- Did you ever go for a coffee before marriage?
6- When did your relation become romantic?
7- Do you belong to same town?
8- Distance between your towns?
9- What is name of the city where your husband lives in Canada?
10- What is occupation of your spouse, and from how long he is doing this job?
11- Details about my two trips after marriage and saw pictures of those trips very carefully (she seemed impressed by pictures)
12- Do you live with your in-laws and describe your daily schedule.
13- What is occupation of you in in-laws?
14- When did your husband go to Canada?

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
jagga said:
Hello forum family, hope you guys are doing fantastic. Thanks for your compliments in the form of personal messages. So finally get time to post my wife’s interview experience. Her interview went very smooth and interviewer was very friendly Canadian lady. She didn’t call me and interview lasts roughly around 15 to 20 minutes. Interview started 1 hour late then the original scheduled time. I was very nervous due to this long wait but my joy knew no bonds after I heard most delightful words of my life “successful interview” yeah. I couldn’t sleep that night.

Recommendations: There are always flaws in your file which leads to interview. So make sure you go through scanned copy of your file sent to ndvo. Make sure that you know each other 100% in respective of your day to day life, past, jobs, meetings, private life etc.
Even though my case was straightforward case but still we got interview because we had some minor errors. Make sure that you submit all you communication details. We found some miscommunication missing after engagement as I used to call her from calling card and didn’t send our call history. In this case you should write to officer while submitting your file, clarifying your miscommunication.
Pictures also play important role in your application.

Face expressions in marriage also matters. I read this in an article from a former immigration officer. In our case, marriage face expressions were not that delightful as it should be during a typical Punjabi marriage ceremony. This was due to simple marriage performed according to pure sikh rehat mariyada with religious preachers and gatka group performing on marriage day. We had no alcohol, non veg, dancers, singers, no dowry. We didn’t performed rituals like gori charna, sehra launa, ganne khedne, pani varna and so on. These reasons for my interview could be just my assumption, but I am just writing this so that one could be very careful while submitting his or her file and clarify all the aspects of your marriage to the officer. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any information. Thanks and have a good time. :) :) :)

QUESTIONS ASKED:

1- Date of marriage.
11- Details about my two trips after marriage and saw pictures of those trips very carefully (she seemed impressed by pictures)
Congratulations JAGGA for passing/clearing Interview, and thanks for sharing interview experience, I am 26 November 2014 applicant waiting for Interview date (Interview recommended), First marriage from both of us, We submitted all proofs, all rituals , No red flag. I dt know why NDVO recommended Interview in our case.

gurkul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
thanks jagga
congrats
we can also face interview as we did not performed some rituals ,I was very worried,but m confident after reading your interview experience
because we have solid reason for not performing those rituals.lets see..thanks

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
jagga said:

Even though my case was straightforward case but still we got interview because we had some minor errors. Make sure that you submit all you communication details. We found some miscommunication after engagement as I used to call her from calling card and didn’t send our call history. In this case you should write to officer while submitting your file, clarifying your miscommunication.

Pictures also play important role in your application. Face expressions in marriage also matters. I read this in an article from a former immigration officer. In our case, marriage face expressions were not that delightful as it should be during a typical Punjabi marriage ceremony. This was due to simple marriage performed according to pure sikh rehat mariyada with religious preachers and gatka group performing on marriage day. We had no alcohol, non veg, dancers, singers, no dowry. We didn’t performed rituals like gori charna, sehra launa, ganne khedne, pani varna and so on. These reasons for my interview could be just my assumption, but I am just writing this so that one could be very careful while submitting his or her file and clarify all the aspects of your marriage to the officer. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any information. Thanks and have a good time. :) :) :)

QUESTIONS ASKED:

1- Date of marriage.
Thanks for sharing Bro
Congratulations and Good Luck

rads86

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Dec
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 13th march , AOR2 - 13th April
IELTS Request
N.A
File Transfer...
13th March
Med's Request
Remedicals 29th Dec 2015 and done on 4th Jan, Full medical request again received on 21st feb
Med's Done....
11th Oct 2014 (already Expired)
Interview........
Received notes on 17th Feb 2016 Recommended Waiver
Passport Req..
DM on 11th March and PPR on 14th March
VISA ISSUED...
Passport back with visa on 21st march
LANDED..........
Very soon
Any december 2014 applicants waiting for update post re-medicals ?

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Is there any applicants waiting for PPR after DM still? We got DM mid Jan still no PPR...

Naj1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2014
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 2015
Med's Done....
1st med September 14,2014 Remed December 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Waiting patiently inshallah decision made 7 march 2016
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
God knows
rads86 said:
Yes i do since December 15:(

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
rads86 said:
September file, still waiting.

Sandeepgouda

Nov 20, 2015
Hi,

I have a closed work permit till 2018 and my spouse has a open work permit issued based on my work permit and valid till 2018 , My doubt is if my employer asks me to leave canada before 2018, Should my spouse come along with me by leaving her job or is she eligible to work till 2018 irrespective of my status here.

Thanks.

southindian

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 - Feb 25 2015/AOR2 - April 9 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 25 2015
Med's Request
Upfront - 15 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Submitted Complete Meds- 15 Aug 2015
Interview........
IN PROCESS - 16 Sep 2015, MP Inq 09 Feb 2016, DM Feb 14 2016
Passport Req..
15 Feb 2016
rads86 said:
Dec 09 2014 Applicant! Still waiting, no updates!!

Canada0060

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 november, 2014
Doc's Request.
22 october, 2014
AOR Received.
28 march, 2015
File Transfer...
February
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope not
southindian said:
Dec 09 2014 Applicant! Still waiting, no updates!!
is your re medical done?

davidbrampton

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October /8/2014
Doc's Request.
DECEMBER 29-2014-RPRF