Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
reginayqr said:
Hello Friends,

So we got the re-med at the end of October, and after that no updates at all. I emailed my MP yesterday and got reply from his office today with some updates. It says my eligibility has passed, background checks are done but updated medical is not yet showing in the system. She said it's not unusual though- they should add it when they would do next review. She said she would get back to me if she gets any further info.

She also mentioned, my file is still under processing time. so hope all is well.
My friend, lots of people who did re-meds in Oct are still waiting.. me too have done in end of Oct, according to my notes and mp inquiry done in 1st week of December, they came back and said eligibility passed, re-meds have been received, in queue for background checks..

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
jaytanz said:
he will give you a standard reply like your file is lined up in the interview queue
just ask the MOFFO which date you can expect your letter and when will be the date for the interview since you have other plans on hold
and yes i sent my additional proof every time by courier it gets updated lets say 10 days after it gets delivered as per my notes of what i see i have already done this 4 times since i visited Ca and my wife visits me in my country of residence

Good Luck
Jaytanz

Do you think I should send them more proof? Via email and courier? Will this help me waive my interview? Please help! This is so depressing

SS02

Dec 4, 2015
Raz3 said:
Jaytanz

Do you think I should send them more proof? Via email and courier? Will this help me waive my interview? Please help! This is so depressing
I hope you don't mind but may I ask why you think you will get an interview? It says you got re-medical request. I thought if you got a re-medical request, usually you don't get an interview? Is there still a possibility to get an interview request after re-medicals? Has there been a case?

khancool2006

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hyderabad India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Apr-2015 In-Process......: 01-sep-2015
Med's Request
03-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
04-Dec-2015
Interview........
Waived acc to Notes
Passport Req..
Decision made : 24-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
SS02 said:
I hope you don't mind but may I ask why you think you will get an interview? It says you got re-medical request. I thought if you got a re-medical request, usually you don't get an interview? Is there still a possibility to get an interview request after re-medicals? Has there been a case?
I havent seen any case so far. If ubget remeds then relax .

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
SS02 said:
That was our initial meds...no remed request yet
According to our notes it said interview recomended

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
SS02 said:
Thanks for letting me know. I hope everything is resolved quickly.
Thanks I hope we all get through this asap

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
any clue where is ndvo ryt now for interviews? anybody recieved letter ?

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
reginayqr said:
Hello Friends,

So we got the re-med at the end of October, and after that no updates at all. I emailed my MP yesterday and got reply from his office today with some updates. It says my eligibility has passed, background checks are done but updated medical is not yet showing in the system. She said it's not unusual though- they should add it when they would do next review. She said she would get back to me if she gets any further info.

She also mentioned, my file is still under processing time. so hope all is well.
I did MP inquiry by email for my wife's file as I am the sponsor and I am in India right now (so it had to be by email). They (staff) replied me within few hours and gave me general reply that I have looked into processing times for spousal applications outside Canada. Your wife's file is still within processing period (mentioning the link to check the process time) so contact us if you don't hear by July 2016. And also mentioned that they will provide me with consent form for wife to sign.

So my question is that what info do they need to check the status of the file? I thought consent form is when you need to get notes.
And as per 17 months (including time for SA) staff of MP should have counted till May 2016 (applied in Dec 2014)... Not July 2016.

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
anji536 said:
any clue where is ndvo ryt now for interviews? anybody recieved letter ?
I did MP inquiry yesterday and got reply today that ndvo will reply within
Week
Acc to timeline today 18 mnths completed to my file and 17th mnth is going after file transferred to delhi

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
rosesandhu said:
I did MP inquiry yesterday and got reply today that ndvo will reply within
Week
Acc to timeline today 18 mnths completed to my file and 17th mnth is going after file transferred to delhi
check inbox please

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
shanidbest said:
I did MP inquiry by email for my wife's file as I am the sponsor and I am in India right now (so it had to be by email). They (staff) replied me within few hours and gave me general reply that I have looked into processing times for spousal applications outside Canada. Your wife's file is still within processing period (mentioning the link to check the process time) so contact us if you don't hear by July 2016. And also mentioned that they will provide me with consent form for wife to sign.

So my question is that what info do they need to check the status of the file? I thought consent form is when you need to get notes.
And as per 17 months (including time for SA) staff of MP should have counted till May 2016 (applied in Dec 2014)... Not July 2016.
i had the same issue. my mp said the same thing regarding timeline. acc to new one this is my 18th month. but acc to wat ndvo told my mp i.e my processing time is until feb 2016 which is acc to the previous processing times. 2 months plus the 17 months in new delhi

S.Amith

Aug 10, 2015
Arvind12 said:
Im a December Applicant. my current status, please advise if MP enquiry can be done or do i need to wait till the processing time to get over

Eligiblity - Passed

Criminality - Passed

Security - (no status) bt under security s15(1) is there , so that means its completed and secured (as per eagles notes )

Medicals- Got my remedical on Dec 4 , completed and sent back before xmas.

Interview Waived.

Hey Arvind , I think you will hear soon because my last set of notes was same as yours. May be u should wait till next monday and see what happens. May be you will get passport request soon. Best of luck!!!

reginayqr

Dec 14, 2015
shanidbest said:

No buddy, in my case she specifically said that she is contacting ministerial enquiry unit in Ottawa and today she got the call from Ottawa (at least that's what she told me). All she asked to send an email with UCI and file number with DOB. She did not mention any consent form.