Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
ravi_saff said:
Hey Guys,

My wife did re-medical on 8th December and after that no update yet, anyone like me in line? :p
Ravi, did you do remed by yourself or did NDVO ask for it?

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
YYC787 said:
Anyone have an idea on this?
Try asking this on the 2015 forum. Some Jan-Feb applicants have recently received DM and PPR.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
priya.k said:
I haven't read your previous posts so please don't mind if I'm asking something that's already been answered before.
Is it recommended to send in additional proofs if NDVO hasn't asked for them? I'm not talking about ADR or interview applicants..just others whose files haven't started processing yet. I'm an April 2015 applicant and my husband had come to visit me in June-July. We didn't send in any pictures of anything from that trip because somebody recommended that you don't want to look desperate to get into Canada. But now I'm just wondering if we should..
Priya, i agree with jayantz, you should wait for the initial review and wait till you get your notes and stuff and see what it says. in my case, it says interview recommended and it's almost close to 17 months so i'm pretty sure i've interview and by this time i've visited him 3 times and we have additional proofs so i might as well send them that. so it's a little different scenario.

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
love4life said:
Priya, i agree with jayantz, you should wait for the initial review and wait till you get your notes and stuff and see what it says. in my case, it says interview recommended and it's almost close to 17 months so i'm pretty sure i've interview and by this time i've visited him 3 times and we have additional proofs so i might as well send them that. so it's a little different scenario.
Hi love4life

If you have interview recommended,why would you send these additional documents.You can anyways submit these at the time of interview.or do you think that there is any chance of interview getting waived by sending these now?

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
love4life said:
Yes I'm going to wait and watch now.
Could you suggest what would be a good time to apply for notes? As in how many months after submitting the application. I was thinking of waiting till April, but what's the earliest by when your notes actually start showing some information?

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
priya.k said:
Yes I'm going to wait and watch now.
Could you suggest what would be a good time to apply for notes? As in how many months after submitting the application. I was thinking of waiting till April, but what's the earliest by when your notes actually start showing some information?
I think once your file is in process and you can start applying for notes to some information otherwise it's useless. so maybe wait until you are in process. i applied mine 12 months after my application date.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
jushope4 said:
Hi love4life

If you have interview recommended,why would you send these additional documents.You can anyways submit these at the time of interview.or do you think that there is any chance of interview getting waived by sending these now?
there's no reason for us for red flags so i'm not sure why they have red flags. so i'm thinking that MAYBE by sending these theres a chance of getting the interview waived.

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
love4life said:
there's no reason for us for red flags so i'm not sure why they have red flags. so i'm thinking that MAYBE by sending these theres a chance of getting the interview waived.
Ok.Did you try to find any clue about the reason for interview from notes?

sudiptakaran

Sep 2, 2015
Does anyone knw how much time delhi visa office taking after remedical. I had my remedical in oct 15 and presently in canada on tourist visa wch gonna expired in april 16. Any update on wch time period delhi visa office wrknv currently????????

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sudiptakaran said:
Does anyone knw how much time delhi visa office taking after remedical. I had my remedical in oct 15 and presently in canada on tourist visa wch gonna expired in april 16. Any update on wch time period delhi visa office wrknv currently????????
My friend my hubby did his remedical on oct 21 no news for us either..

reginayqr

Dec 14, 2015
Hello Friends,

So we got the re-med at the end of October, and after that no updates at all. I emailed my MP yesterday and got reply from his office today with some updates. It says my eligibility has passed, background checks are done but updated medical is not yet showing in the system. She said it's not unusual though- they should add it when they would do next review. She said she would get back to me if she gets any further info.

She also mentioned, my file is still under processing time. so hope all is well.

gn1984

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09,2015
AOR Received.
AOR 2 - April 15,2015
File Transfer...
Decision Made on Jan 18,2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Request on Dec 07.
Interview........
Remedical Completed on Dec 08.
reginayqr said:
Hello Friends,

So we got the re-med at the end of October, and after that no updates at all. I emailed my MP yesterday and got reply from his office today with some updates. It says my eligibility has passed, background checks are done but updated medical is not yet showing in the system. She said it's not unusual though- they should add it when they would do next review. She said she would get back to me if she gets any further info.

She also mentioned, my file is still under processing time. so hope all is well.
Hello,

Did you do the remedical from the same doctor from who you did you original medical?

Regards.

reginayqr

Dec 14, 2015
gn1984 said:
Hello,

Did you do the remedical from the same doctor from who you did you original medical?

Regards.
It wasn't actually the same doctor but yeah it was the same hospital. My wife already called the hospital and they said they did send it to Immigration.

gn1984

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09,2015
AOR Received.
AOR 2 - April 15,2015
File Transfer...
Decision Made on Jan 18,2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Request on Dec 07.
Interview........
Remedical Completed on Dec 08.
reginayqr said:
It wasn't actually the same doctor but yeah it was the same hospital. My wife already called the hospital and they said they did send it to Immigration.
ok so it's the same hospital... i am also waiting after remedicals..

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
jushope4 said:
Ok.Did you try to find any clue about the reason for interview from notes?
I couldn't tell. the only thing that's a possibility is in one of the notes section it says "proof of marriage not received" which i dont know why. i sent my marriage certificate and wedding pics so maybe it's misplaced. im sending that along with proofs so hopefully it'll make a difference. life has become so frustrating that at this time we can only hope for some light :(