Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Dec 12,2014 transferred to NDVO
Med's Request
In-process on Oct 9,2015.
Med's Done....
June 2,2014, re-medical request on oct 11,2015.
Interview........
Waived as per GCMS-notes. Eligibility passed.
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23,2015. (Received passport with Visa)
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
navdeepgill said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of your support and guidance during this tough waiting period.
finally , My husband landed here on Dec 31,2015 .

good luck to all for speedy process !!
Grats and have a happy married life.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
prat_1631 said:
Hi, I am a dec 2014 applicant, we just got our notes, it says interview recommended :( :( Any idea which month applicants are getting the interview request and how long do i have to wait?

How is the interview process going to be? What would they ask?

The notes says that security and criminality - not started, medical - passed.
FOSS checked - no adverse information.
Comments section - they say PA ans Sponsor are compatible in age and marital status. and they have brief description about our meeting and wedding. they also mention that we have a good comfort level and all, but still "Recommended Interview" :(

I have a few more questions.
1. What kind of cases are usually recommended for interview?
2. What kind of questions can we expect?
3. When they call for an interview, should I alone attend or can my husband be there with me?
4. How long should i wait after the interview to get the visa?
5. As per the new processing time its 18 months overall, including SA approvals, so does that mean it applies for 2014 applicants also and will the interview also be completed within 18 months?
6. Can I apply for a work visa or a trv while i wait for my interview?

Ours is a very straight forward case. First marriage for both, 3 year age gap between us. Arranged marriage. Undergone all the hindu rituals for the wedding. It was a big fat Indian wedding not a small ceremony. Shared all the communications and photos with the embassy.

Seniors who have undergone interview process, please through some light. All your help is much appreciated.
follow the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t220698.0.html

last interview letter came through for 10th June 2014 applicant scheduled for 1st February 2016 so you may have to wait for a while here unless your interview is waived in the second review chances of which are very less dont want to disappoint you

Good Luck

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
TS18 said:
hey I wanted to know do I have to contact the Canadian MP or the Indian. I am in India right now.
Canadian MP. From India, try contacting through email or phone.

prat_1631

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 31st, 2014
AOR Received.
March 10th, 2015
File Transfer...
March 15th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront on Dec 27th, 2014
Interview........
Recommended as per notes :(
jaytanz said:
follow the link below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t220698.0.html

last interview letter came through for 10th June 2014 applicant scheduled for 1st February 2016 so you may have to wait for a while here unless your interview is waived in the second review chances of which are very less dont want to disappoint you

Good Luck
Thanks jaytanz,

Are there any NDVO applicants who were lucky enough to get their interview waived after it was recommended?
My notes doesn't mention anything about second review.. Does that mean I will have second review or no?

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
My wife coming india next month for 20 days, i have to ask two things.
1) should i inform to CIC about her visit? If yes what procedure to follow for that?
2) her PR card is expired 4months ago and she already applied it for renewal but its uncertain to get new card, before her visit, my actual question is how my wife would return back canada without PR, i heard there is some sort of document called travel document. Senior members plz advice me on this.
Thanks

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Though 2nd marriage are most common cases for interview request, they might do interview of providing insufficient documents or something incorrect or contradicting documents/info.
Somebody sent just 3 pictures of marriage. That is not acceptable by CIC at all.
CIC loves loads and loads of documents even thought they dont read everything.
If you spouse visited you in India after submission of application send pictures, flight tickets and boarding pass to NDVO. They might waive off interview after seeing more proof. But there is no guarantee of waiving off interview.

prat_1631 said:
Hi, I am a dec 2014 applicant, we just got our notes, it says interview recommended :( :( Any idea which month applicants are getting the interview request and how long do i have to wait?

How is the interview process going to be? What would they ask?

The notes says that security and criminality - not started, medical - passed.
FOSS checked - no adverse information.
Comments section - they say PA ans Sponsor are compatible in age and marital status. and they have brief description about our meeting and wedding. they also mention that we have a good comfort level and all, but still "Recommended Interview" :(

I have a few more questions.
1. What kind of cases are usually recommended for interview?
2. What kind of questions can we expect?
3. When they call for an interview, should I alone attend or can my husband be there with me?
4. How long should i wait after the interview to get the visa?
5. As per the new processing time its 18 months overall, including SA approvals, so does that mean it applies for 2014 applicants also and will the interview also be completed within 18 months?
6. Can I apply for a work visa or a trv while i wait for my interview?

Ours is a very straight forward case. First marriage for both, 3 year age gap between us. Arranged marriage. Undergone all the hindu rituals for the wedding. It was a big fat Indian wedding not a small ceremony. Shared all the communications and photos with the embassy.

Seniors who have undergone interview process, please through some light. All your help is much appreciated.

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
processing times changed to 17 month. what is going on? m july 2014 applicant , can anybody suggest which processing time should i folllow?
17 months/18 or 19? :mad:

sharma S

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
RV25 said:
Hello guys, quick question..

My wife received FULL IME Request - Immigration Medical Examination with a form attached to the email for the doctor to fill out

Is this normal? We did upfront meds in July 2014 which is now expired but she received an email on December 22nd for the full med request asking her to complete that now. Normally I seen people receive re-med request for chest x ray and what not but this is something different - the email says we reached to a stage where we require your medical examination, etc etc.

Is this normal? Has anyone else received this before?

Thanks,
RV
yea its normal . me to get same don't worry. Medical completely expires after one yr so they need full medical examination.

sharma S

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Hlo frnds can anyone pls help me out? I am Oct 3rd 2014 applicant . remdical done almost 2 month passed. In process since 12 august. Nothing happens no ppr after that. We did mp enquiry in sep 2014 then he said our file is OK and is under second review. Now in December we did mp enquiry second time and he said everything OK and background checks are on its final stage. Hope u will hear ppr in January first or second week. But nothing happend still m very much tensed and depressed pls anyone guide me whats happening in my case. Thnx

naveensec

Jan 23, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
29 Dec 2014 inprocess since sep 22 2015
Med's Request
29 Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Remedical :17 Nov 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 Apr 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
hi i got y notes and it says "recommended interview waiver" what dose it mean?...anyone got the same ??

khancool2006

Star Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hyderabad India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
02-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Apr-2015 In-Process......: 01-sep-2015
Med's Request
03-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
04-Dec-2015
Interview........
Waived acc to Notes
Passport Req..
Decision made : 24-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
naveensec said:
hi i got y notes and it says "recommended interview waiver" what dose it mean?...anyone got the same ??
It means you will not have a interview.
By the way when did u get remed is it 2014 or 2015.. Its confusing.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Hi guys!!!
Sorry for being MIA, I went to see my hubby in India for 3 weeks!! Congrats to all who got DM & PPR during this time!

I got my 2nd set of notes while I was there and it's no different than the first notes :(

Can anyone please update me regarding which month they are doing for interview dates?

sandy2512

Jun 6, 2015
love4life said:
Hi guys!!!
Sorry for being MIA, I went to see my hubby in India for 3 weeks!! Congrats to all who got DM & PPR during this time!

I got my 2nd set of notes while I was there and it's no different than the first notes :(

Can anyone please update me regarding which month they are doing for interview dates?

Hi ! I just got a email from embassy abt my interview which s shcheduled for 17th feb.. my application date s 26th june..

rosesandhu

Jan 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
Congratss atleast u got interview letter
U r 26 june applicant it means july applicants will get soon

prat_1631

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 31st, 2014
AOR Received.
March 10th, 2015
File Transfer...
March 15th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront on Dec 27th, 2014
Interview........
Recommended as per notes :(
spiker79 said:
Though 2nd marriage are most common cases for interview request, they might do interview of providing insufficient documents or something incorrect or contradicting documents/info.
Somebody sent just 3 pictures of marriage. That is not acceptable by CIC at all.
CIC loves loads and loads of documents even thought they dont read everything.
If you spouse visited you in India after submission of application send pictures, flight tickets and boarding pass to NDVO. They might waive off interview after seeing more proof. But there is no guarantee of waiving off interview.
Thanks Spiker79,

We had sent close to 250 photos with our application, along with all the communications and everything. We sent a little more of our communication in the month of june,2015. Yet I think they are not happy! Yes my husband had come down for our anniversary, we are planning to send all those pictures and flight details along with our communications again. Hopefully it will help!