+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Mitroh

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Mitroh said:
Oh can he do that?
I thought since we applied through the new delhi office, he has to send it to them and not to the embassy in USA

He has the option of coming to Canada and submitting here as well but if it is possible in USA, nothing better than that.

How long does it take if he submits it in USA and does he need to get his file transferred in that case?
Does anyone have any experience with sending passport to Canadian embassy in USA when he had applied through New Delhi visa office

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Jiya739 said:
Somebody have Experience Like that...
Usually its quick after getting DM but it can take anywhere from 10 days to when ever - we have seen people waiting couple of months after DM and some dont get DM and directly PPR.

Just want in there you are almost in the final step - patience and it will happen when it does and no point loosing sleep on something you cant control.

tesseract

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
24-11-2015 (original October 2014)
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2015 DM (04-01-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
Jiya739 said:
Nobody gives any response ...i call NDVO...they said ...We only response to emails ....then i email to them ...

But nothing...
Yeah it's kinda sad that they don't update the ECAS even after DM. We got DM on the Sunday/Monday but no additional lines added at all (still only 3). I wonder if it's actually DM or someone just messed up. There is no way to contact them either.

Jiya739

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
3-mar-2015
File Transfer...
8-April-2015
Med's Done....
Up-front 24-Nov-2014...Re-Medical 2-Dec-2015
Interview........
Looks Like Waived off
Passport Req..
D M on 14-Dec-2015 But still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
O GOD!
tesseract said:
Yeah it's kinda sad that they don't update the ECAS even after DM. We got DM on the Sunday/Monday but no additional lines added at all (still only 3). I wonder if it's actually DM or someone just messed up. There is no way to contact them either.
Are you Sponserd person Or aplicant

tesseract

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2015
Med's Request
24-11-2015 (original October 2014)
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2015 DM (04-01-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
Jiya739 said:
Are you Sponserd person Or aplicant
I'm sponsoring my wife, so I can see her application status. There are only 3 lines but it changed form in process to decision made on Sunday/Monday

Jiya739

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
3-mar-2015
File Transfer...
8-April-2015
Med's Done....
Up-front 24-Nov-2014...Re-Medical 2-Dec-2015
Interview........
Looks Like Waived off
Passport Req..
D M on 14-Dec-2015 But still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
O GOD!
tesseract said:
I'm sponsoring my wife, so I can see her application status. There are only 3 lines but it changed form in process to decision made on Sunday/Monday

Okkk

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
tesseract said:
I guess it is actually DM as you are a Dec '14 applicant. You should see your PPR soon. All the best.

HSD

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Hi All
I am a July 2014 Applicant.After waiting for a year and half I got remed request in Nov 2015.Now it has been 2 months since I sent them my remeds but no response from NVDO after that.Now I am really losing my patience as it is already 18 months since my file was received at Missisuaga office and now according to Cic website the maximum time is 18 months as well.So I would like to know what should I do next to know what is going on with my file.Should I apply for
1.GCMS notes
2.Do a MP inquiry
3.Do a case specific enquiry.
Which one will be most effective at this point of time
And does any one know the procedure to do a case specific inquiry.
And one more thing Is remed the last step in file.Do they usually send PPR after remed or some other steps like Background check,Criminality etc are still left?
Please do respond to my queries.I am really confused.The valuable responses from forum members will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

kriskris

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015, IP Since 08-28-2015
Med's Request
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
Initial 15-01-2015, Re-medical on 11-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
HSD said:
Hi All
I am a July 2014 Applicant.After waiting for a year and half I got remed request in Nov 2015.Now it has been 2 months since I sent them my remeds but no response from NVDO after that.Now I am really losing my patience as it is already 18 months since my file was received at Missisuaga office and now according to Cic website the maximum time is 18 months as well.So I would like to know what should I do next to know what is going on with my file.Should I apply for
1.GCMS notes
2.Do a MP inquiry
And one more thing Is remed the last step in file.Do they usually send PPR after remed or some other steps like Background check,Criminality etc are still left?
Please do respond to my queries.I am really confused.The valuable responses from forum members will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
You should go ahead and do MP inquiry. That would be most effective at this moment.

Mitroh

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Mitroh said:
Oh can he do that?
I thought since we applied through the new delhi office, he has to send it to them and not to the embassy in USA

He has the option of coming to Canada and submitting here as well but if it is possible in USA, nothing better than that.

How long does it take if he submits it in USA and does he need to get his file transferred in that case?

Can he transfer his file to US visa office after receiving PPR?
What are the options , if anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
HSD said:
Hi All
1.GCMS notes
2.Do a MP inquiry
Thanks in advance
Hey,

The 18 months processing time begins when the file reaches NDVO not from the time you apply here - FYI

You should definitely order the notes and also contact the MP - this might be the most effective way to get more information since they will not response to case specific inquiry unless you have crossed the the 18 month mark.

We are close 3 months since remeds and just got our notes which said everything was approved a week after doing the re-meds which was on Sept 26th yet they are still waiting in queue to issue PPR. We contacted the MP and she said it was indeed odd since everything was approved and will contact NDVO and Mississauga.

vicky2patel

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 7,2014
File Transfer...
Dec 12,2014 transferred to NDVO
Med's Request
In-process on Oct 9,2015.
Med's Done....
June 2,2014, re-medical request on oct 11,2015.
Interview........
Waived as per GCMS-notes. Eligibility passed.
Passport Req..
Dec 14,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23,2015. (Received passport with Visa)
LANDED..........
Jan 11,2016.
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

The 18 months processing time begins when the file reaches NDVO not from the time you apply here - FYI

You should definitely order the notes and also contact the MP - this might be the most effective way to get more information since they will not response to case specific inquiry unless you have crossed the the 18 month mark.

We are close 3 months since remeds and just got our notes which said everything was approved a week after doing the re-meds which was on Sept 26th yet they are still waiting in queue to issue PPR. We contacted the MP and she said it was indeed odd since everything was approved and will contact NDVO and Mississauga.

Wow that little 'indeed odd' reply for clear cases just to stamp visa ....100+ days waiting after re-medical.

what about MP office people ? Are they slacking to get answers from visa officer?

I am thinking little more than odd....

anji536

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Sept 2014
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
Interview........
april 13, 2016
hi.
i just got my notes few days ago. said interview recmmnded. but no date.
i did mp enquiry. the delhi offive told them my file is in que and i should wait untill my processing times ends i.e feb 2016.
until then they cannot tell anythng.

HSD

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

Hi Draxx1289
Thanks for your timely response.According to the cic link 18 months includes the time file remains in Missisuaga.As the website states
Spouse or common-law partner living outside Canada

18 month(s) ?
Includes assessment of sponsor: 62 days
Anyhow so I will go for Mp inquiry.And one more thing are there chances of NVDO asking additional docs or something even after remed?

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
HSD said:
Hi All
1.GCMS notes
2.Do a MP inquiry
Thanks in advance
hey my husband is also a July applicant. but we still haven't received our re meds. for us every thing is frozen. I came to live with him for now until he gets his visa. and I was hopping to visit the office my self. but I don't know if they will allow before processing time. my case is crucial because I am now pregnant with our first child and I need to go back to Canada with him.