+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

mhj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
fornaxe said:
Hi all,

Some urgent help. We received remedicals 2 days ago for my wife who is currently in Canada on tourist visa. We completed the remedicals yesterday at a local panel physician. However the doctors office days that they can't send the results to New Delhi and can only send it to cic ottawa who will then send it to Delhi.

We mentioned to them that the email from ndvo said to send them via email but the doctors office is saying that they will only send to cic Ottawa.

If this the normal process? We are really scared here because we only have 7 days to respond to ndvo with the results.

Any help??
When had you done your medical?

fornaxe

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
16-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Nov-2015 (remed)
Med's Done....
DM on 11-Dec-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
09-Jan-2015
mhj said:
When had you done your medical?
Hi, We just finished remeds yesterday. Upfront meds were done Nov 2014.

fornaxe

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
16-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Nov-2015 (remed)
Med's Done....
DM on 11-Dec-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
09-Jan-2015

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
some of the posts are scaring me so much. 20 months and nothing?? i'm supposed to have interview as well according to my first set of notes and haven't got anything yet. ordering my 2nd set of notes today. in process since Oct 9, 2015. what's happening guys :(

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
love4life said:
some of the posts are scaring me so much. 20 months and nothing?? i'm supposed to have interview as well according to my first set of notes and haven't got anything yet. ordering my 2nd set of notes today. in process since Oct 9, 2015. what's happening guys :(
I'm October 2014 applicant and have heard nothing, no remed no interview absolute silence! This is really depressing we even have a daughter how much more evidence do these people need to prove our marriage is real? :'(

Going to order notes today as well

gigalu

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-01-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
fornaxe said:
Hi all,

Some urgent help. We received remedicals 2 days ago for my wife who is currently in Canada on tourist visa. We completed the remedicals yesterday at a local panel physician. However the doctors office days that they can't send the results to New Delhi and can only send it to cic ottawa who will then send it to Delhi.

We mentioned to them that the email from ndvo said to send them via email but the doctors office is saying that they will only send to cic Ottawa.

If this the normal process? We are really scared here because we only have 7 days to respond to ndvo with the results.

Any help??
Ok. This is definitely NOT the normal process. We were in the same situation (i.e wife in Canada when we got remedical request). Got re-medical done from a local panel physician. But before we booked the appointment we made sure they knew what had to be done. Since they were in Mississauga (a lot of Indian population) they knew exactly what had to be done.

In your case you need to go to the physicians office again and show them the email and make them understand how important it is to send the results via email to NDVO. Ottawa deals mostly with inland applications, so if they send to Ottawa it will take them a long time to send it to NDVO. Show them you only have 7 days left and your application will be cancelled if they do not follow the instructions. Tell them you double checked with other physicians that this can definitely be done (i.e they are allowed to send reports by email to NDVO).

If they still don't agree, ask them for a copy of all the reports and forms (you have paid for it and have every right to get those reports and forms). Scan it and send it your self to: delhimedical/medical@international.gc.ca. Even though my physicians office sent the email, I sent it again just to be sure.

fornaxe

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
16-Mar-2015
Med's Request
25-Nov-2015 (remed)
Med's Done....
DM on 11-Dec-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
09-Jan-2015
gigalu said:
Ok. This is definitely NOT the normal process. We were in the same situation (i.e wife in Canada when we got remedical request). Got re-medical done from a local panel physician. But before we booked the appointment we made sure they knew what had to be done. Since they were in Mississauga (a lot of Indian population) they knew exactly what had to be done.

In your case you need to go to the physicians office again and show them the email and make them understand how important it is to send the results via email to NDVO. Ottawa deals mostly with inland applications, so if they send to Ottawa it will take them a long time to send it to NDVO. Show them you only have 7 days left and your application will be cancelled if they do not follow the instructions. Tell them you double checked with other physicians that this can definitely be done (i.e they are allowed to send reports by email to NDVO).

If they still don't agree, ask them for a copy of all the reports and forms (you have paid for it and have every right to get those reports and forms). Scan it and send it your self to: delhimedical/medical@international.gc.ca. Even though my physicians office sent the email, I sent it again just to be sure.
Hi, Can you let me know which physician's office you got it done in? We will call them and ask to see if we can get an appointment and do it again...I called 2 other physicians in Mississauga and both said that they can only send to Ottawa (CIC) due to privacy laws and not email NDVO as was asked in the email..

No idea what to do now.

mhj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Does remed by an chance mean that everything else has been cleared? Like security and criminality checks? And that the interview is waived?

gigalu

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-01-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
fornaxe said:
Hi, Can you let me know which physician's office you got it done in? We will call them and ask to see if we can get an appointment and do it again...I called 2 other physicians in Mississauga and both said that they can only send to Ottawa (CIC) due to privacy laws and not email NDVO as was asked in the email..

No idea what to do now.
City: Mississauga
Name: Colin F. Saldanha
Address: #107-550 Matheson Blvd. West,,
Ontario
L5R 4B8
Telephone: 905-890-8183
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, Portuguese, Swahili, Urdu

That's the one I went to. They sent my reports to NDVO on Oct 29th. Also, I would suggest to ask you current physician to send you a copy of the reports. I don't think any privacy laws will be broken if they forward the reports to you.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
love4life said:
Since Oct 30 i didn't see any one getting a interview letter and the wait must go on it seems
??? :'(

db80

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-01-2015 (SA: 06-01-2015)
File Transfer...
21-01-2015 (In Process from 17-08-2015)
Med's Request
15-10-2015 (new med request: 10-06-2016)
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
05-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2016
fornaxe said:

No idea what to do now.
When we received re-medicals (xray only) request last week I contacted all panel physicians in Ottawa and none of them would send the re-assessment form via email. As per them, they were strictly instructed by cic to only upload any medical results or forms to eMedicals only. But my panel physician contacted his cic contact would asked to send it by email to them and hopefully this cic contact will forward the results to the NDVO medical email address.

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Just ordered my 2nd set of notes now guys..please pray for something good out of it :(

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
love4life said:
Just ordered my 2nd set of notes now guys..please pray for something good out of it :(
how does one order notes?? and what is the purpose of the notes? please let me know as i am also getting frustrated to the point where i wanna go on a rant to this government.. i am also Oct 2014 applicant and received remed request on november 4th 2015. But nothing since.

does anyone know how long it takes from re-med to PPR?

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
ap1988 said:
how does one order notes?? and what is the purpose of the notes? please let me know as i am also getting frustrated to the point where i wanna go on a rant to this government.. i am also Oct 2014 applicant and received remed request on november 4th 2015. But nothing since.

does anyone know how long it takes from re-med to PPR?
Hi from one of the old quote :--

What is GCMS notes? How can I apply for one and what is the purpose of it?
It's better to apply once NDVO touches your file. Eg. Now NDVO is processing Oct/Nov 2014 files. The purpose is to check on the status of your spous's application.You should definately apply for the GCMS notes now.

Adivced to apply early if your Sponsorship approval is delayed..... and you need to request info about the sponsor and sponsorship.

How to apply GCMS / ATIP notes.

Only a person who is in Canada can request the notes.
If principal applicant is in Canada, he/she can request for himself and apply for free under Privacy Act.

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse thru email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document

Consent form link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

next enter the below details

Requester Information

Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Title:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:

Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public
Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada
Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act
Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, or visa doc ), Consent Form.
Make payment if applicable and submit.

Jai Shri Ram