24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
canbear said:
hi patel im new to this post... after the status changes to IP, do i have to go for interview or it is waived off
Canbear please give us your complete timeline.
Currently, everyone, i mean mostly everyone's status has changed to in-process between Sept. 2014 to April 2015.

You can only find out if interview is recommended or waived off based on your GCMS notes or MP inquiry. Usually you can find out after you have gone in-process for 2-3 months.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
fiza11 said:
I don't get it why they have asked remedical at the first place when our previous medical was still valid ( done in March 2015). Now, when we have received the remedical letter, it is for full medical. There is no mention of Chest xray or lab tests.

I just hope this is not just another tactic to delay the application. I am getting very scared now. Wasn't separation of 17 months already enough :( :( :(

Between, did you receive any attachment such as medical report Form with applicant details?
Congrats Fiza about your hubby's interview that went well on the 12th. I learnt it from my wife; I was just caught up with work and had no respite. Hence the delay. Hope they send the coveted letter soon so that you both can be in each other's company.

My wife's status is still the same. No news yet. She will be returning to India in about 3 weeks time and will wait for further communication from NDVO. Seriously it's not fair for any one who have been waiting this long.

All the be$t!

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
syedrash32 said:
I know the Procedure of making GCMS Notes.It is right time to apply to for it.
Sorry. Must have been sleepy when replying to your answer.

Since you have been in process from Sept. 24, 2015, I don't see the reason you can't apply for notes. If you want to be sure that there is something on your notes when you receive it then you can wait till Oct. 24 before applying for notes (& hoping that they did something in that 1 month of IP time).

Hope this helps. :)

For me I was getting impatient when everyone else from Dec. were getting IP and I wasn't so I just went ahead and applied for notes on Sept.23 and in a week I had status changed to IP. ::)

sufiana

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 October 2014
AOR Received.
15 November 2014
File Transfer...
27 November 2014
Med's Done....
20 July 2014
sunnycool said:
Though GCMS notes are sent to you after a month, they are generated within a week after you apply for it. So it is quite possible that when you applied for it they may not have started looking into your file, and thus it shows "not started". Due dates are a big mystery, many people have seen those dates come and go with no progress, so its difficult to say if they actually re-open files on those days. No need to worry about remedical validity, you will get your visa before that. :)
Thanks for ur reply sunny! U bet ndvo workin styles are a mystery!
Keeping fingers crossed n waiting to hear some good news for all of us.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Pls help me
I applied in Nov 2014 got approved in Feb 2015 and got in process sept 2015... Med expired in July 2015
I have ordered notes just after IP and got them, there is no indication of antging in the notes everything says not staretrd and the comments at the bottom has no special thing only that I am citizen and sponsoring my husband.
Can you please tell me what is next. I have not get remed yet

gn1984

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09,2015
AOR Received.
AOR 2 - April 15,2015
File Transfer...
Decision Made on Jan 18,2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Request on Dec 07.
Interview........
Remedical Completed on Dec 08.
sarah jan said:
Pls help me
I applied in Nov 2014 got approved in Feb 2015 and got in process sept 2015... Med expired in July 2015
I have ordered notes just after IP and got them, there is no indication of antging in the notes everything says not staretrd and the comments at the bottom has no special thing only that I am citizen and sponsoring my husband.
Can you please tell me what is next. I have not get remed yet
When exactly did you apply for notes?Only notes or MP enquiry can determine whether you have an interview or not.If it's over a month since you applied for notes , then you can apply for notes again or do an MP enquiry.It takes only 2 days for NDVO to generate the notes but the applicant gets the notes after 3-4 weeks only.

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
canbear said:
hi patel im new to this post... after the status changes to IP, do i have to go for interview or it is waived off
Hi Patel, normally for 1st marriage, interview is waved off for 90% cases, they call for interview if they suspect something in your papers. If everything is in place interview is waved.

for 75% of cases of 2nd marriage interview is called but no need to worry, just keep your relationship maintenance records (phone calls, chats, India visits, picture from your visits, bills etc) with you.

In interview they are asking your relationship questions like about family members, friends, colleagues, likes, dislikes etc.

God Belss :)

gayatripandey

Oct 8, 2014
Hi All,

An update from my side -

I am an October 2014 Applicant.

My application went "In Process" on 11th August 2015 (This is already updated in our 2014 spreadsheet).

Currently I am in Canada as a visitor and today I received re-medical (X-Ray only) request, which I have to submit in 7 days.

Will let you all know once I receive any further communication. Thank you.

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
gayatripandey said:
Hi All,

An update from my side -

I am an October 2014 Applicant.

My application went "In Process" on 11th August 2015 (This is already updated in our 2014 spreadsheet).

Currently I am in Canada as a visitor and today I received re-medical (X-Ray only) request, which I have to submit in 7 days.

Will let you all know once I receive any further communication. Thank you.
HI, could you please guide me, I am Canadian citizen and my wife's PR file is In Process, she is visitng me in coming 10 days. Should we update CIC her Canadian address as mailing address? My parents are also going to see my brother so in India at the mailing address no one will be available for 3 4 months.

Getting worried if New Delhi send visa office sends some documents on Indian address, it may be misplaced.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
pgu said:
HI, could you please guide me, I am Canadian citizen and my wife's PR file is In Process, she is visitng me in coming 10 days. Should we update CIC her Canadian address as mailing address? My parents are also going to see my brother so in India at the mailing address no one will be available for 3 4 months.

Getting worried if New Delhi send visa office sends some documents on Indian address, it may be misplaced.
How did your wife receive her AOR2 from NDVO. If it was thru email, then all requests to your wife will come thru email.
If AOR2 came thru post, then most likely everything will come thru post then you should definitely update her address may be to a neighbor's house or a relative's house who can open and check the mail for you.

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
rambopg said:
How did your wife receive her AOR2 from NDVO. If it was thru email, then all requests to your wife will come thru email.
If AOR2 came thru post, then most likely everything will come thru post then you should definitely update her address may be to a neighbor's house or a relative's house who can open and check the mail for you.
Thanks Rambopg, we got AOR2 on email. Can't I update her mailing address as my Canadian address during her visit?

Regards

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
Nothing new on my wife's file still. It has literally been two months since IP. :(

I wrote NDVO an email, but I am not expecting a reply.

Is there a chance that they sent the re-medical request, and we just have not received it? We have been checking our emails daily, spam folders included. The reason I am wondering is, we got a call from NDVO a month ago, as some of you may know already.

The person asked my wife if she was still in Canada, and asked her to confirm her e-mail address. She said because my wife is in Canada, they had one more background check to do, but her file was being submitted further, and that my wife "might" get a re-medical request in her e-mail. Its been a month, and no e-mail has come, and no status change. So what are they up to?!

If the medicals need to be re-done, why hasn't the e-mail come? And if they have been extended...what on earth is the problem?!!

For anyone wondering, I ordered our case notes about two weeks ago, so I should get them by the end of the month.

But is it really supposed to take this long? How long does an RCMP background check take? Its getting frustrating seeing other applicants go from IP to DM within 3 weeks.

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
YYC787 said:
Nothing new on my wife's file still. It has literally been two months since IP. :(

I wrote NDVO an email, but I am not expecting a reply.

Is there a chance that they sent the re-medical request, and we just have not received it? We have been checking our emails daily, spam folders included. The reason I am wondering is, we got a call from NDVO a month ago, as some of you may know already.

The person asked my wife if she was still in Canada, and asked her to confirm her e-mail address. She said because my wife is in Canada, they had one more background check to do, but her file was being submitted further, and that my wife "might" get a re-medical request in her e-mail. Its been a month, and no e-mail has come, and no status change. So what are they up to?!

If the medicals need to be re-done, why hasn't the e-mail come? And if they have been extended...what on earth is the problem?!!

For anyone wondering, I ordered our case notes about two weeks ago, so I should get them by the end of the month.

But is it really supposed to take this long? How long does an RCMP background check take? Its getting frustrating seeing other applicants go from IP to DM within 3 weeks.
Hi YYC,

Did you updated your wife's Canadian contact number to NDVO while she was here?

Regards

YYC787

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
19-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
In Process since 12-Aug-2015
Med's Request
Sent 18-Sep-2015...never received. Re-sent 17-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014; Remeds done Dec 2015
Interview........
WAIVED acc to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
20-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent; waiting...
pgu said:
Hi YYC,

Did you updated your wife's Canadian contact number to NDVO while she was here?

Regards
Yup. That's the number that NDVO called on.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
gn1984 said:
When exactly did you apply for notes?Only notes or MP enquiry can determine whether you have an interview or not.If it's over a month since you applied for notes , then you can apply for notes again or do an MP enquiry.It takes only 2 days for NDVO to generate the notes but the applicant gets the notes after 3-4 weeks only.
How would I know the interview part cuz it doesn't say or mention in the notes I applied in Sept and got tgem in Oct
I have a son do you know if they still will ask for interview?