IP ..26SEPT 2015
Passport Req..
2nd NOV 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Soon......
Tenso said:
Hey, you don't need to worry about that, the Med Centre will take care of it. You just need to take the re-assessment form that it attached along with your remedical email. Your Physician will fill it and send it to NDVO.
Do carry a copy of the email you got, original passport, photocopy of the same and passport size photo.
Good luck.
thank you tenso for solving my query as well..

Tenso

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/10/2014
File Transfer...
05/02/2015. In Process: 17/08/2015
Med's Request
Remedical request 27/08/2015 Done on 31/08/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront 11/08/2014
Passport Req..
28/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/11/2015
LANDED..........
15/02/2016
joel123 said:
thank you tenso for solving my query as well..
No, problem. I had the same confusion when I got my re-medical request. My dear friend Orchid helped out that time. I'm glad all of us here can help each other. Good luck for your remedicals.

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
pgu said:
Hi,

After how many months we can apply for GCMS notes? I filled my application in April 2015, reached to New Delhi on July 1, 2015. When should i apply for notes?

Regards
Vishal
You can apply for notes but most certainly there will not be anything useful in it.

You might want to apply during the period when other applicants who applied in same month as you start getting IP.

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
shanidbest said:
You can apply for notes but most certainly there will not be anything useful in it.

You might want to apply during the period when other applicants who applied in same month as you start getting IP.

Gilljhajj

Oct 8, 2015
Myrah7 said:
Hello everyone,

Could u please tell me, how long usually it take to get visa after getting medical done second time...? I applied for my wife in sep 2014, immgrAtion ask for medical about a month ago

Deep Son

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 01, 2014
AOR Received.
June
File Transfer...
June
Med's Request
August 7th , 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 24th 2014
Interview........
Notapplicable
Passport Req..
October 19th
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Indeed, but on a TRV
SadafAdil said:
Hi friends!
Congratulations to all who have had updates and good luck to all who are still waiting for updates.
I got my passport request last morning and I've submitted the same. I applied for GCMS noted on September 9 and I received those last night.
I think my notes may have maximum information that all of us have needed as the notes were processed after my application status updated to Decision Made. Just so you'll get a clearer picture and get any help of any sort from these, I'm sharing a few key points from my notes below. Sincerely hope it helps you all.

1) My remedical assessment was issued after eligibility clearance only.
2) The date for the same mentioned in the notes is July 1, 2015 but I received my remedical request on July 13, 2015.
3) The notes have mentioned the due date for security check as August 18, 2015 which is about a month and a half after the remedical assessment request and the date for criminal check was August 19, 2015. So they were cleared around the same time.
4) They have mentioned the MP enquiries we made and the responses provided by them to the MP for the same. One alarming thing was, one response from them was different to what our MP told us. The response that the MP gave us was they won't be working on my file until December, 2015. However, they have mentioned that they replied to the MP saying the processing of my application has been delayed by a fortnight because of some technical glitch.
5) They mentioned the name of the VO at the end of the notes, who is Indian going by his name.

Of course, this could differ from case to case. I'm just sharing what I received in my notes. Hope it is of help. Good luck, fellas. Speedy processing.
Hello SadafAdil

As you see, you have got a +1 from me.
Thanks for mailing your observations. It indeed does clear a lot of doubts.
Congrats on your PPR.

Wishing you a great future ahead. :)

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
Hello Fellow Applicants, :)

I have some questions regarding re-medical.

As other applicants were able to do so successfully and have it updated in the system without much delay. I told my wife to do re-medical even if we didn't have re-medical request from NDVO yet (medical expires Nov. 10, 2015). I went with this seeing lot of people waiting for few months just to get re-med request. Hoping that doing this will probably not delay our file. :-\

My wife is in Gujarat so she is going to the Apollo Hospital in Ahmadabad. Every time she called to book re-medical, they gave her different reasons (like you have to have request from NDVO, they won't accept it, we can only do re-medical after 1 year, you will waste your money, etc.) and didn't book the appointment.
This time she was able to book an appointment but she didn't mention that it will be for re-medical and they booked an appointment without any questions.

I want to ask guys who did re-med without request. What is the procedure? What do you have to say to the doctor? Since they can't submit results do they give it to us to submit? Do we need to specifically ask for it (results)?

Please guide us.
Thanks

Manreetgill

Oct 5, 2015
shanidbest said:
Hello Fellow Applicants, :)

I have some questions regarding re-medical.

As other applicants were able to do so successfully and have it updated in the system without much delay. I told my wife to do re-medical even if we didn't have re-medical request from NDVO yet (medical expires Nov. 10, 2015). I went with this seeing lot of people waiting for few months just to get re-med request. Hoping that doing this will probably not delay our file. :-\

My wife is in Gujarat so she is going to the Apollo Hospital in Ahmadabad. Every time she called to book re-medical, they gave her different reasons (like you have to have request from NDVO, they won't accept it, we can only do re-medical after 1 year, you will waste your money, etc.) and didn't book the appointment.
This time she was able to book an appointment but she didn't mention that it will be for re-medical and they booked an appointment without any questions.

I want to ask guys who did re-med without request. What is the procedure? What do you have to say to the doctor? Since they can't submit results do they give it to us to submit? Do we need to specifically ask for it (results)?

Please guide us.
Thanks
hello I also went through advance medical as my medical got expired in May...but Apollo Doctor didn't mention my file number on my advance medical as she said if u dnt have any letter from embassy side then we can't mention it on advance medical..I went through advance medical on 22-23 August I think not sure about exact date but on September 1,2015 I got email from embassy for re-medical..again I talked to my doctor regarding email..she said we can't send u advance medical on this letter...better go for re-medical again :(...so better u wait for email regarding re-medical..

CLYL

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
September 2014. Remedical request Nov 2015
Interview........
IP since aor2 date in February 2015. Status changed to IP sometime in mid August 2015
YYC787 said:
Our file (Sept 2014 as well) has been in process since Aug 12. No re-medical request, and no progress on the file. Ours has been IP since 2 months now.

For you, I would say wait 2 weeks, and then order your notes.

At least you got a re-medical request, lol. When did you get the medical test done? It might take a few days for them to get the results.
We are in similar situation - IP aug 12th but no remedical request. Did you order notes? in your ecas status, does it show 3 lines or 4 lines?
THanks

RJJ

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
After a week of PPR
LANDED..........
29-01-2016
Manreetgill said:
hello I also went through advance medical as my medical got expired in May...but Apollo Doctor didn't mention my file number on my advance medical as she said if u dnt have any letter from embassy side then we can't mention it on advance medical..I went through advance medical on 22-23 August I think not sure about exact date but on September 1,2015 I got email from embassy for re-medical..again I talked to my doctor regarding email..she said we can't send u advance medical on this letter...better go for re-medical again :(...so better u wait for email regarding re-medical..
I am also facing same situation. I am a 26th Sept 2014 applicant. My medical expired in june 2015. Still AR/MR. Not even IP. I am planning to go for re-medical next week at Apollo, Ahmedabad. Is it advisable to go for re medical without NDVO's request???

Guys please help.

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
RJJ said:
I am also facing same situation. I am a 26th Sept 2014 applicant. My medical expired in june 2015. Still AR/MR. Not even IP. I am planning to go for re-medical next week at Apollo, Ahmedabad. Is it advisable to go for re medical without NDVO's request???

Guys please help.
Don't do remedical with the request of cic, wait till you get remedial request cause I heard in some case they can extend your first medical. So just wait

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
I posted an update on petition page about CIC response. Please comment. Link in my signature.

Srilatha said:
Hi friends,

As the timelines have increased and it is so frustrating to wait so long to reunite with our loved ones...

I request you all to sign this petition... As this may bring a change in the processing times...

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-minister-of-minister-of-immigration-canada-order-an-inquiry-to-new-delhi-visa-office-s-slow-processing-for-spousal-sponsorship

SHIVSHAZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Hai friends ,
Its almost 1 month, 2days i have been in IN-PROCESS. No updates from NDVO. Why there is so much delay?
what can we do in this situation. I am a sep 2014 applicant whose medicals are also expired. What best can we do to speed up the process?

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
SHIVSHAZ said:
Hai friends ,
Its almost 1 month, 2days i have been in IN-PROCESS. No updates from NDVO. Why there is so much delay?
what can we do in this situation. I am a sep 2014 applicant whose medicals are also expired. What best can we do to speed up the process?
ANy travel history?