July-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
September 25-2015
VISA ISSUED...
October-7-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully on November-24-2015 at Edmonton.
Congratzzz angel for you Visa, wish you a very happy married life.
We have send our passport in Sept 25. Still waiting to get it back with visa. We send it to CPC ottawa...... As my wife is in Canada on a visitor visa....

SadafAdil

Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/07/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application.
AOR Received.
28/07/2014
File Transfer...
23/09/2014
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront- 29/06/2014. Reassessment of medical- 14/07/2015 after request
Interview........
No Interview. Decision Made: 19/09/2015
Passport Req..
07/10/2015
Magicman said:
Hi Everyone,

My wife had an interview yesterday and it went well. My wife submitted the new medical and PCC at the end of the interview. They didn't ask for the passport. Overall, the interview went well. Visa Officer said everything looks good and mostly positive. Now waiting for Passport Request.

The Visa Officer called me here in Canada during the interview. In fact, my wife was sitting in front of him when I was answering his questions. Just an advise, don't get too nervous. Try to learn things about the sponsor's everyday life and his family. They looked the smaller wedding album my wife had. She took two big ones and one small one but the officer only wanted to see one. We hired a interpreter, it really helps. Even if it doesn't I think its good to have in case there is a need. No phones or wires or cables are allowed in the embassy. You have to go through security so don't keep any proofs on your phone because its not allowed. Go through all the sample questions you can find on the internet.

If you sent an extra package or updated information after submitting the application, then make sure you know what was included in that package to keep the story line straight.

I would have difficulty level of the interview was "medium". Just be simple and spend as much time as you can on preparation for the interview and it will all pay off in the end. There is not harm in over preparing but be careful not to blindly memorize. Listen to the questions carefully, if the question is unclear, ask them to repeat it but please do not answer without fully understanding the question. Remember that is why the interpreter is there.

I believe this is long enough for everyone to read.....hope this information helps. This forum and the whatsapp group has really been a great help in getting information regarding this whole process. Please continue to share your experiences and remember, others are going through the same pain as well. Share generously and especially after your process completes. Don't be cheap....God bless everyone with speedy visas.

Some of the questions asked during the interview were as follows:

-Marriege dates and a few details regarding sponsor's visit.
-Manager's names, work collegues names, friends names, which friends I spend more time with
-if I (sponsor) went out during the weekend to any place
-Any events sponsor attended recently or weddings (i attended my friends wedding here in Canada)
-who is living with me here in Canada
-what does my younger sister do? When did she graduate? Is she working anywhere at the moment?
-any health problems my parents have or experienced something recently.
-did I talk (no chat but voice call) to my wife on previous saturday and sunday? (interview was on Tuesday)

Thank you so much for sharing your details here. I'm positively sure it'll help the forum members. Wish the process hereon is faster for you and your wife. Good luck. :)

pgu

Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
01-07-2015 ... IP on Oct-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical on March 16th, 2016 done on 19th March 2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Passport Req..
16 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
booked tickets for Sept 14, 2016
Hi

My wife is having multiple visa entry and she is coming back to Canada in Nov. (she went back to India in Sept end after staying 5 months here).

Could someone tell me:

1) What is visitor record?
2) and How to get it, can we ask at point of entry for this?

we need visitor record for insurance purpose. Please assist

Regards

Apr 30, 2015
Hello
I am a nov 25 th applicant. My status went in- process on sep 10 and it has three lines on it. But it doesn't say anything about medical recieved or anything about medical. We submitted an upfront medical which was done on sep 2014. Anyone has any idea that a sign of interview.
Thank you

Deep Son

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 01, 2014
AOR Received.
June
File Transfer...
June
Med's Request
August 7th , 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 24th 2014
Interview........
Notapplicable
Passport Req..
October 19th
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Indeed, but on a TRV
Magicman said:
Hi Everyone,

My wife had an interview yesterday and it went well. My wife submitted the new medical and PCC at the end of the interview. They didn't ask for the passport. Overall, the interview went well. Visa Officer said everything looks good and mostly positive. Now waiting for Passport Request.

The Visa Officer called me here in Canada during the interview. In fact, my wife was sitting in front of him when I was answering his questions. Just an advise, don't get too nervous. Try to learn things about the sponsor's everyday life and his family. They looked the smaller wedding album my wife had. She took two big ones and one small one but the officer only wanted to see one. We hired a interpreter, it really helps. Even if it doesn't I think its good to have in case there is a need. No phones or wires or cables are allowed in the embassy. You have to go through security so don't keep any proofs on your phone because its not allowed. Go through all the sample questions you can find on the internet.

If you sent an extra package or updated information after submitting the application, then make sure you know what was included in that package to keep the story line straight.

I would have difficulty level of the interview was "medium". Just be simple and spend as much time as you can on preparation for the interview and it will all pay off in the end. There is not harm in over preparing but be careful not to blindly memorize. Listen to the questions carefully, if the question is unclear, ask them to repeat it but please do not answer without fully understanding the question. Remember that is why the interpreter is there.

I believe this is long enough for everyone to read.....hope this information helps. This forum and the whatsapp group has really been a great help in getting information regarding this whole process. Please continue to share your experiences and remember, others are going through the same pain as well. Share generously and especially after your process completes. Don't be cheap....God bless everyone with speedy visas.

-Manager's names, work collegues names, friends names, which friends I spend more time with
-Any events sponsor attended recently or weddings (i attended my friends wedding here in Canada)
-what does my younger sister do? When did she graduate? Is she working anywhere at the moment?
-did I talk (no chat but voice call) to my wife on previous saturday and sunday? (interview was on Tuesday)
Wow Magicman. Appreciate your patience for writing in detail.
Interview not recommended for me, but am certain this is gonna help others.
Such tricky questions. The officers indeed have done their home work in this field, but they seem to be damn slow :) in processing our applications.

Anyway, glad it's over. Congratulations to your wife for having done well.
Good luck for the PPR. :)

shanidbest

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
Oct. 16, 2015
AOR Received.
SA Mar. 04, 2015
File Transfer...
IP: Oct. 02, 2015
Interview........
June 16, 2016
Passport Req..
July 05, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 09, 2016
LANDED..........
July 15, 2016
Magicman said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks Magicman for sharing information in such a great detail. +1 for you.
Hopefully I won't need it. ::) :fingers crossed:

Good luck to you & your wife. Hopefully PPR is already on the way. :D

orchid14

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-9-2014
Doc's Request.
16-7-2014
AOR Received.
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
24-8-2015 ; IP since 6-8-2015; DM Nov 6 2015.
Med's Done....
25-8-2015
angel2812 said:
Thank you orchid14, tenso,AruV,007jb,sufiana..
Yes orchid14, got my remed first that is on aug 17th and then ip sept 10th..
Thanks for replying :) Ndvo working style is so unpredictable... ::)

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
draxz1289 said:
hey guys,

Just got the notes and good news. It has eligibility passed - interview waived with security not started and medicals expired but re-medicals issued.
We are really happy.

On the visa officer's notes has some interesting comments:
Applicant & sponsor compatible
first marriage
wedding photos depicts performance of well attended ceremony
couple is compatible post wedding

Whats really interesting is it has the VO's name - FULL NAME I am surprised.

I hope this is helpful to everyone
Hey draxz,

I also received notes yesterday. Eligibility passed and interview waived and has similar comments as yours. And guess what, my notes also has VO's full name. Seems like our files are handed over to the same VO. :D

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sunnycool said:
Hey draxz,

I also received notes yesterday. Eligibility passed and interview waived and has similar comments as yours. And guess what, my notes also has VO's full name. Seems like our files are handed over to the same VO. :D
Thats awesome since you guys got remedical request one week after me I think I better order notes as well. Did you order notes right after your remedical request?

ManjitandJasteven

Feb 25, 2015
Punjab to Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
21-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
22-Sept-2014
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
angel2812 said:
Hello everyone....Got my passport back with visa today.. :)) sent my passport on 30th oct, recieved it today on the 6th of sept..
Thank u to all the forum members, every1 has been very ,helpfull. Wishing every 1 a speedy process
Good for you
Big Congrats!

CLYL

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
September 2014. Remedical request Nov 2015
Interview........
IP since aor2 date in February 2015. Status changed to IP sometime in mid August 2015
arunmulamootil said:
Hello
I am a nov 25 th applicant. My status went in- process on sep 10 and it has three lines on it. But it doesn't say anything about medical recieved or anything about medical. We submitted an upfront medical which was done on sep 2014. Anyone has any idea that a sign of interview.
Thank you
What are the three lines? Perhaps you should send in a case specific inquiry for your medical.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
sunnycool said:
Hey draxz,

Hai sunnycool and draxz,
What a coincidence you all guys have similar time lines with the similar re medical request and order gcms notes the same day :D

Even yours as well manjitand guess you all guys will get PPR the same day :)

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a call from 011 91 1243841000 yesterday early morning & am not sure it came from Canadian embassy in New Delhi, have anyone received this caller id ?

My wife received 2 numbers one of them is same between 16 min time . She is living with me in Canada.

Let me know if anyone received this call ???

LUCKY1230

Aug 26, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015 , SA approved: 20-02-2015
File Transfer...
24-02-2015 , IN PROCESS : 2015-09-17
Med's Done....
May 2014 Remed Request - 12 nov 2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Cant wait
Hello, please someone help me out..!! We are in process since 18 September..!! After that no update..!! My husband is planning to come india in november to pick me..!! Please let me know the earliest way to find out about interview..!! I heard about MP inquiry..!! But my husband told me that they always shows about interview recommendations..!!

Please someone help us so that we can plan our trip..!!
Preetiv please help us.

Apr 30, 2015
CLYL said:
What are the three lines? Perhaps you should send in a case specific inquiry for your medical.
1. We received ur application on 25 th November
2. Correspondence sent to you on 20 th feb
3. We started processing ur application on March 28 th

Wondering how can I do a case specific enquiry about medical. But my biggest concern is if this is a sign of interview or something

Thanks